• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: ROCKING MY WORLD WITH Audible Physics (Brahma 6W + NZ3ALBe) + Biketronics + Rockford Fosgate + Focal

ICE Apprentice
      Walter White of ICE

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by rahulsharma_7 View Post
      and something new - sounds kickass truely now
      What was the new part bro ??? Ported enclosure I'm guessing
      It's the best way to dump money and spend an inordinate amount of time...because all debts are paid when the hairs on the back of your neck stand straight up and goosebumps cover your arms, because the sound is SO good. - Scott Buwalda

Car + Audio + Bike = Sane Life
      !

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by karanbhatia View Post
      What was the new part bro ??? Ported enclosure I'm guessing
      Well for now the new part is the new state of tune done by Piyush this weekend and basically its making the drivers sing on a different level and keeping me sooper stoked.

For now we have cancelled the ported enclosure for this sub, as discussed with piyush it wouldn't have yielded much difference and in person it sounds very nice - most people who have had a listen to the setup love the sub for its sheer attack. With the new tuning its become very transparent yet has subtle attack when required in a given track.

In coming weeks there are going to be few additions which will get revealed as we go through the journey so keep engaged with the thread

Pio
      80PRS | AP Brahma6W | AP NZ3AlBe | Biketronics BT4180 | Focal 33v2 | RockFord T1000-1bdcp | MiniDSP 8x12 |Custom RCA's | 0 AWG Pure Copper

“There are only two ways
      to live your life. One is as
      though nothing is a miracle.
      The other is as though
      everything is a
      miracle.”

Hungry

Got the chance to listen to your setup and O Boy I never imagined that an ICE can sound sooooo good. Till date the best sound I've heard was at PVR Logix, Noida having latest Dolby ATMOS system and when I heard Rahul's setup I had the same experience. In many tracks it was like I'm in live concert. The combination of Brahma and NZ3 is simply heaven of music lovers. The fact is whatever I write here it would just fall short of words and without experiencing it you can't know it. Rahul you have awaken that ICE Keeda in me which was in hibernation for so long. Now I'm planning for my new ICE setup and of course suggestions from you are highly appreciated.

!

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Gaurav_Client View Post
      Got the chance to listen to your setup and O Boy I never imagined that an ICE can sound sooooo good. Till date the best sound I've heard was at PVR Logix, Noida having latest Dolby ATMOS system and when I heard Rahul's setup I had the same experience. In many tracks it was like I'm in live concert. The combination of Brahma and NZ3 is simply heaven of music lovers. The fact is whatever I write here it would just fall short of words and without experiencing it you can't know it. Rahul you have awaken that ICE Keeda in me which was in hibernation for so long. Now I'm planning for my new ICE setup and of course suggestions from you are highly appreciated.
      Gaurav thank you for your kind words, appreciate it bro. When are you going to share about your new found car audio love story here.

Pio
      80PRS | AP Brahma6W | AP NZ3AlBe | Biketronics BT4180 | Focal 33v2 | RockFord T1000-1bdcp | MiniDSP 8x12 |Custom RCA's | 0 AWG Pure Copper

“There are only two ways
      to live your life. One is as
      though nothing is a miracle.
      The other is as though
      everything is a
      miracle.”

Hungry

Very soon bro. Just not getting enough time to write my India'a first and only (till date) build log ;-)

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by rahulsharma_7 View Post
      Everyday is a learning experience as I keep learning and exploring the small details which add value to the overall setup and the sound. Quiet happy with this addition to car and the quality is also very good, procured it from Ali express and it fits perfectly at all contours of the swift dashboard, here is a sneek pic of it.
      Hello Rahul,
      Can you please share the link for the swift dash board cover. piyush7243 has worked initial magic in my swift. Front sound stage has been inspired by your build log.

!

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by assaultk View Post
      Hello Rahul,
      Can you please share the link for the swift dash board cover. piyush7243 has worked initial magic in my swift. Front sound stage has been inspired by your build log.
      Hey man glad you are loving the Setup, here is the link

Xukey Fit For Suzuki Swift Sport 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 Dashboard Cover Dashmat Dash Mat Pad Sun Shade Dash Board Cover
      Xukey Fit For Suzuki Swift Sport 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 Dashboard Cover Dashmat Dash Mat Pad Sun Shade Dash Board Cover-in Car Anti-dirty Pad from Automobiles Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group to clipboard

Pio

!

Awesome

Well its been going well, totally in love with the audio journey so far -thought of sharing a small snippet with you guys of Audible Physics NZ3AlBe, this is just to give a small idea about how they sound, the sound represented is as good as the mic its recorded on (oneplus smartphone), please use earplugs for maximum fun.

Pio

Audible Physics Avatar 6.1

Awesome

Thank you for sharing
      Boss player/Audible physics Avatar 6.1 (Passive)/MPS cables /Tru Tech Billet stage 2/SounDigital SD600.1/Sub -FI x/contact@8373907593

Audio Enthusiast
      SO can't stop the XUV

Hungry

rahulsharma_7 Very nice. BTW what's the track that's playing ?

Dream is not what you see when you sleep;dream is something that doesn't make you sleep - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam.

Mahindra XUV 500
      Tata Tiago XZ Petrol
      Honda Hornet
      Honda Activa
      Honda Dio

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information