• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: ROCKING MY WORLD WITH Audible Physics (Brahma 6W + NZ3ALBe) + Biketronics + Rockford Fosgate + Focal

Car + Audio + Bike = Sane Life
      !

Awesome

Here you go, tomorrow will share complete pics with details. Eye Candy till then !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190312_143912-01.jpeg 
Views:	20 
Size:	2.20 MB 
ID:	235208

Pio
      80PRS | 7" Tablet | DigiOne Signature| AP Brahma6W | AP New NZ3 | Biketronics BT4180 | Focal 33v2 | RockFord T1000-1bdcp | MiniDSP 8x12

dubbu dubbu dubbu

Awesome

The new nz3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      "Sailors work like horses at sea and spend their money like asses ashore.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ECLIPSE CD7200 MKII / KENWOOD KOS-A300 / DYNAUDIO ESOTEC 242 / HELIX P-400 / ULTIMO SC 12 / JBL GTO 751EZ / MONSTER XLN 402 / GLADEN CINCH ZERO / GLADEN 11 & 13 GAUGE / DAMPMAT / FOCAL 4 GAUGE AMP WIRING KIT

What a CAR?

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by fernando View Post
      The new nz3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yes it is...
      Bitten by Linea Bug.... Now enjoying the MJD. Navigating with Sygic in Z1.

!

Awesome

Audible Physics New NZ3 (3 inch wide band drivers) - First Set in India

Ahoy ! Here comes the First Set of Audible Physics NZ3 (3 inch wide band drivers)in India

Name:	AP_NZ3_3.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	261.8 KB 
ID:	235213

Please bear with me guys, I am just overly excited today for being able to get my hands on them.

First and Foremost a big SHOUT OUT to Piyush for considering me as THE CHOSEN ONE ! , I am fortunate to be able to get these as first set on this side of the planet, heart felt gratitude brother !

Now over to the Audible Physics NEW NZ, to start with - I am quiet smitten by them from the word GO !!, right from their packaging (came in its own set of wooden carton box ), to their build quality - its showcases a very well made speaker with sound quality as the foremost goal (which comes as no surprise as AP has always been known for their immaculate build and sound quality), however I must say this just takes it to another level. Drool over the pics and then I will share on how they actually sound, boy oh boy I am still grinning ear to ear after 2 hrs of listening session.

Name:	AP_NZ3_7.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	298.1 KB 
ID:	235214

Name:	AP_NZ3_1.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	569.4 KB 
ID:	235215

Name:	AP_NZ3_2.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	439.1 KB 
ID:	235216

Name:	AP_NZ3_9.jpg 
Size:	258.8 KB 
ID:	235217

Name:	AP_NZ3_4.jpg 
Size:	259.8 KB 
ID:	235218

Name:	AP_NZ3_8.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	104.6 KB 
ID:	235219

Now coming straight to its sound, I would say NZ3AlBe were phenomenal when it comes to a wide band drivers (3 inches) and nothing came even close enough to how they sound - many have witnessed these babies in my car and their jaws have literally dropped when they heard them play so beautifully. Well today I have to eat these words and say that the AP New NZ's are just next level, what I mean by that is they are just phenomenally astounding to begin with that it would literally takes me few more days to pen down exactly how I feel, right out of the box they are playing marvellously smooth, soft sounding that I am awestruck honestly, played them over 2 hours roughly and I can begin to understand how well they are going to sound once the break in period is over, its hard to wait but then one has to take over ones emotions and be patient.

Well good things are coming in next few weeks and I will keep this thread updated on my experience with them in coming days, still grinning ear to ear thinking about these ones, good days ahead !

Sharing the New NZs driver specifications for your reference here.

Name:	New_AP_NZ3.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	122.0 KB 
ID:	235220

Pio
      80PRS | 7" Tablet | DigiOne Signature| AP Brahma6W | AP New NZ3 | Biketronics BT4180 | Focal 33v2 | RockFord T1000-1bdcp | MiniDSP 8x12

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Congratulations Sirji

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

What a CAR?

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by rahulsharma_7 View Post
      Ahoy ! Here comes the First Set of Audible Physics NZ3 (3 inch wide band drivers)in India
      Congrats!

I knew from your post but did not want to break it. Even I am planning for the new ones. Let me know your initial impressions.
      Bitten by Linea Bug.... Now enjoying the MJD. Navigating with Sygic in Z1.

!

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by livelyyoungman View Post
      Congrats!

I knew from your post but did not want to break it. Even I am planning for the new ones. Let me know your initial impressions.
      Thank You for being a sport and playing along untill the reveal, appreciate it.

I will certainly share my experience of them as I enjoy them everyday for few hours untill the break in is complete, I can say its a very pleasant experience till now with just under 5 hrs of play since yesterday, they outrightly sound very different than the NZ3AlBe which is nice in a way as it complements the desire for upgrade and the introduction of a completely new driver to the market, they sound very soft on the highs and have better midrange response definately, can go much lower than the NZAlBe's which is nice to have. Will share more details over few days as they awaken up with their true color and spirit of musicality.

Pio

dubbu dubbu dubbu

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by rahulsharma_7 View Post
      Thank You for being a sport and playing along untill the reveal, appreciate it.

I will certainly share my experience of them as I enjoy them everyday for few hours untill the break in is complete, I can say its a very pleasant experience till now with just under 5 hrs of play since yesterday, they outrightly sound very different than the NZ3AlBe which is nice in a way as it complements the desire for upgrade and the introduction of a completely new driver to the market, they sound very soft on the highs and have better midrange response definately, can go much lower than the NZAlBe's which is nice to have. Will share more details over few days as they awaken up with their true color and spirit of musicality.
      Just out of curiosity. Don't you miss the tweeters. Lot of people say that even a wide band driver won't be able to do justice to the highs as the tweeters do.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
      "Sailors work like horses at sea and spend their money like asses ashore.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ECLIPSE CD7200 MKII / KENWOOD KOS-A300 / DYNAUDIO ESOTEC 242 / HELIX P-400 / ULTIMO SC 12 / JBL GTO 751EZ / MONSTER XLN 402 / GLADEN CINCH ZERO / GLADEN 11 & 13 GAUGE / DAMPMAT / FOCAL 4 GAUGE AMP WIRING KIT

!

Awesome

Just out of curiosity. Don't you miss the tweeters. Lot of people say that even a wide band driver won't be able to do justice to the highs as the tweeters do.

To be honest with you it depends how you want the system to play. As an independent drivers NZ3albe were good enough for top end unless you are aiming for a tad bit more sparkle at the very top end of highs, I didnt miss them at all however I still had an undying urge of going 3 way full active front stage, hence was planning to add tweeters (AP only) just for an experience, those who have heard my setup(earlier) have been vocal about not missing the tweeters at all.

Now with the new NZ3, if you look closely at the graphs (shared in earlier post above), you can see very clearly that they are able to play nicely at the top spectrum without any adverse cone breakup (30 degree angle) and since I am able to hear them live too I can vouch that they play much better than the NZ3albe's at midrange and top end levels, considering they are still in break in period this will certainly become better as they open up more in coming days.

Pio

Audible Physics Avatar 6.1

Awesome

Audible Physics's Nz is a full range driver where it starts play from 100 Hz and goes upto 20khz rest Rahul is already explained
      Boss player/Audible physics Avatar 6.1 (Passive)/MPS cables /Tru Tech Billet stage 2/SounDigital SD600.1/Sub -FI x/contact@8373907593

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread Information