• Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: ROCKING MY WORLD with Audible Physics Brahma & NZ3ALBe

Car + Audio + Bike = Sane Life
      !

Awesome

Well how should I start, been thinking about this since night now. You see at times you are limited by the language to correctly represent your emotions through words, I have more respect for writers/poets in this spectrum who can do that, since I am not either of the two, will try to pen down and correctly express what i feel.

Before we do that lets rewind back on how the dice rolled few months back to be where we are now.

This is going to be a long post - so please beer with me

Me - Hmm, so now we have good sound in the car, I am happy from what it was earlier and this is all together a different level for me in car audio.

Piyush - Silently, its okay for now but it can be much better. Lets take it slowly, listen to it for sometime and then we can proceed to make it better.

Me - This sounds okay ! hmm ok what can be done to make it blissful. Now I am addicted to sound quality lets take things a bit more faster to next level. I know DSP will be a good addition to the setup, anything else.

Piyush - Lets go slowly and you listen to it and we can add DSP in sometime, this will surely take things to another level for sure.

Me - Okay, let me think over it.

It didn't take me too long to figure out where my mind and heart were and I had very less patience left to take it to another level, you can say I was being greedy and impatient and just wanted to go the whole hog at the earliest. Been waiting for this kind of sound for a whole lot time and coming this close wasn't going to keep me delaying things.

Me - Lets do it man, I want the DSP and amp, lets just do it and take it to next level. Want to experience this pleasure in a good way.

Piyush - Hmm, okay. Are you sure we can go slowly too if you ask me, dont rush !

Me
      - Yeah, now that I have tasted blood, there is no rolling back for me.

Cut to few weeks back and the dice started to roll on the choice of equipment, it wasn't that difficult I should say when you have someone to enlighten you with correct information, someone who has installed and tuned so many car/home audio systems in India.

So yeah I went the whole damn HOG WAY ! . with my full confidence in Piyush !

Our Equipment Choice

Digital Signal Processor - MiniDSP 8*12 (Link- https://www.minidsp.com/products/car...dsp/c-dsp-8x12)

Amplifier - Biketronics BT4180 (4 channel Class D, 180 rms *4, comes with Hypex module )

So Monday was the day we had chosen to get me aurally incarnated into someone who cant go back, so yeah my Choice was the Red pill !

My Initial Impressions ! well had thought so till l I ended up writing endlessly.

It Sounds Heavenly !

There is a HUGEEE difference from how the speakers were sounding earlier with just being active and now with the additions of a MiniDSP (8*12) and Biketronics. Do remember we were using top notch amplifiers earlier as well, they were no slouch either but damnn the Biketronics amplifier is on another level all together. I had read thread on diyma about how its user's were in total awe with what this beast can do, of course Piyush himself is using one in his car and he swears by them which led me to investing in them and I would say it is totally worth every penny IMHO. The way its pounding the Brahma mid bass is to be heard and the NZ's are shinning on a different level. There is a huge headroom now and the details and crispness of vocals is to be experienced to actually believe.

Biketronics amplifiers are on another level, its a marvelous piece of equipment which can only be appreciated when one gets a chance to listen to it, the footprint is so small that one gets an impression that what wonders this guy will do - Wait till you hear it and it will blow your pants off literally , mine did for sure Being a class D,the efficiency is darn high which makes them work efficiently in the setup. Their sound is so clean from the start and it has ample power to give a run for the money to many drivers, on the other hand Brahma's are a different league - not only they go loud but they pound much harder that before and are fast like really quick fast, the kick is violent from them and I am not even kidding here. The highs from AP NZ3AlBe are shinning now truly, they are so crisp and detailed, now I can understand why these drivers are wining competitions and preferred by purists. Damn they are beautiful to look at as well.

MiniDSP 8*12 - practically I feel its the most robust and feature rich DSP available in the market currently and that too at a cost which is mouth watering for audio enthusiasts. It had more than what I required for my setup including the number of channels, I could have gone for any other DSP but then sense prevailed and discussed with Piyush and this seems to be the right choice for my requirements. I have seen in person its capabilities while Piyush was tuning the setup and its a very powerful & capable tool in the right hands.

Have listened the system now for few hours post the tuning and I can not believe how the tracks I am familiar with are sounding with this tune, its a whole new level of sound with so many details that one was unable to hear in the track earlier, its a brilliant thing but yeah now if the track recording is bad it comes up very evidently too I am currently in process of hearing all my familiar tracks and each one sounds damn sweet to me, imagine I ended up listening to "Money for Nothing" today morning for 5 straight times repeatedly - its sounds so clean.

There has been a lot of effort from Piyush to tune the system to this level and once you hear it you start to appreciate the tuning skills and its capabilities in a system, I was pretty happy with the initial tune to start with but the perfectionist in Piyush didn't allow things to be like they were and he pretty much spent the whole day yesterday tuning the system right to his satisfaction.

A big thanks to Piyush for guiding me for my audio nirvana journey, I have learnt a lot in past 4 months from him and yes one has to unlearn first to be able to learn something new (most times I would say). He's a gem of a guy and is always ready to help audio blokes in attaining their audio nirvana and I really appreciate his attitude and outlook in this regard.He's gone out of his way for me on multiple counts to get things and equipment available for me and he has my gratitude for this - total respect man.

** I 'll be posting pictures in few days, there are many and they are coming up - Wait and Watch
      Last edited by rahulsharma_7; 11th Oct 2017 at 14:24.

Pio
      80PRS / AP Brahma6W / AP NZ3AlBe / Biketronics BT4180 / MiniDSP /Focal 33v2 / RF T1000-1bdcp / Custom RCA's / lappkabel 0 AWG Pure Copper

waiting

Secret

Master Piece

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PicsArt_10-12-12.07.43.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	171.2 KB 
ID:	228529
      Pioneer 80 prs/Audible physics RAM2.6 (passive)/klotz12guage LY225 t/SounDigital 2500.1/SounDigital SD 400.4/Sub -FI x

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Many congratulations for all the new equipment sir , looks like an early Christmas for you. Eagerly waiting to hear your setup now. 😁

!

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Aman03 View Post
      Many congratulations for all the new equipment sir , looks like an early Christmas for you. Eagerly waiting to hear your setup now. ��
      Yea you can say Diwali Christmas blessings came early

Lets plan to meet soon, I know your setup is also near completion now - need to listen to it as well.

Pio
      80PRS / AP Brahma6W / AP NZ3AlBe / Biketronics BT4180 / MiniDSP /Focal 33v2 / RF T1000-1bdcp / Custom RCA's / lappkabel 0 AWG Pure Copper

!

Awesome

Keeping busy with Diwali Preparations and what er time I get I sit in the car listening to music

Teaser pic of the boot ! Psstt check the size of amplifier

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	92925F12-E398-4E31-AC20-9BD36E9DD3D0.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	497.9 KB 
ID:	228571

Pio

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread Information