This months (or last months?) ACI carries a preview of this engine. Some highlights:
* Based on the current swift platform.
* Part sharing means competitive pricing.
* Wheel base > innova!!
* the Petrol version coming with k-seires 1.4 98 bhp.
* Mid bench is comfortable and has a separate blower
* Petrol/diesel tank moved more towards the center.
* Back seats are not that good (for a tall person).
* Lot of features similar to new desire.
* Gear ratio tuned for highway drive.
* I think boot (don't know what to call it) bigger than XUV500.
Some photos here: http://www.autocarindia.com/Gallery/...a-preview.aspx. The book has pic of rear bench.
PS: not sure if this already posted.
Hi Guys I am here with very hot news that soon new MPV form maruti will be launched in Inida.
Maruti Suzuki India is all geared up to launch its newest MPV Etriga on April 12. This new car would come in three variants of both petrol and diesel versions. The car is rendered simple looks but grand engine specifications. The Maruti Ertiga would seat 7 people comfortably and is expected to be priced in the competitive range of Rs. 6-9 lakh.
If they are taking 2 years to deliver the car to the indian idiots when are they going to deliver in Indonesia ? 5 years ? or Indonesia gets the preference?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)