• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Which SUV or Crossover under 25 Lakhs ??

You Think!

Awesome

Interesting outcome. Let us hope it is not a case of "from the frying pan & into the fire"

M&M is plagued with A.S.S. issues. In your case the saving grace could be your dealer if they are the one located on the same road as the IIM (B'lore) albeit on the opposite side with the showroom up front and the service centre at the back. They were one of the better equipped with trained personnel and more importantly customer oriented than most others as experienced by me on my drive down south last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalspree View Post
      Booked an W8 FWD Red color today at India Garage Bangalore.

Waiting time in 20-22 weeks
      Beer is proof that God likes us & wants us to be happy

Spammer™

Secret

Quote Originally Posted by khoj View Post
      Interesting outcome. Let us hope it is not a case of "from the frying pan & into the fire"

M&M is plagued with A.S.S. issues. In your case the saving grace could be your dealer if they are the one located on the same road as the IIM (B'lore) albeit on the opposite side with the showroom up front and the service centre at the back. They were one of the better equipped with trained personnel and more importantly customer oriented than most others as experienced by me on my drive down south last year.
      I agree that XUV is plauged with issues but have hope that they will fix most. I have been reading the rants in teambhp about XUV niggles , most of them are fixed after doing multiple trips to A.S.S and the cars which are produced in the last one month are doing decent . M&M A.S.Ses are at-least acknowledging the issue unlike Nissan did , customer support i got from Nissan was ZERO. I had no other choice other than XUV in my budget.

Which showroom are you talking about??. AFAIK there is no sales or A.S.S of Mahindra near IIM. India Garage has XUV A.S.S only near Whitefield and Sireesh has it in Marathahalli .

Heights of stupidity is both are having A.S.S is same part of Bangalore.

You Think!

Awesome

It is common knowledge that M&M takes at least 2 years to sort niggles out in their new vehicles.

Regarding the rants my comments are based on grouses of actual M&M vehicle owners and not from an internet forum. Though most of my friends are members of another forum called the 'Scorpio Group' but again it is verbal discussions that I have relied upon.

Anyhow the garage I referred to is on the same road as the IIM, may be some distance away. What I recall is that we took an exit from the NICE road, turning to our left. On that road we crossed IIM to our right, drove straight ahead and this showroom cum Service centre was on our left hand side and it was a pretty large establishment. Same road but different localities maybe.

It was not Whitefield for sure as I have been there and recognize the area. Moreover we drove to Jayanagar after getting our vehicle attended to and it was 4-5 kilometers or thereabouts. It was late in the evening as we reached the service centre around 6.00 pm and left that place past 8.00. Not only did those guys wait for us (not just technicians but the service manager himself was there) but kept the stores and accounting open (besides the work shop) to help us out.

I agree that XUV is plauged with issues but have hope that they will fix most.
      Which showroom are you talking about??. AFAIK there is no sales or A.S.S of Mahindra near IIM. India Garage has XUV A.S.S only near Whitefield and Sireesh has it in Marathahalli .
      I am waiting keenly for the Duster. Do check out the neat video advert on their home page. Would have recommended Koleos (given your budget) but read some your rejection somewhere in the thread.
      BTW did you reject the new Pajero Sport too?
      Last edited by khoj; 21st Jun 2012 at 00:14.

Rabid Dog Club
      Giving excuses!

Awesome

Would have recommended Koleos (given your budget) but read some your rejection somewhere in the thread.
      Koleos is nothing but a re-designed X-trail and since he is unhappy with Nissan and HAI, he doesn't want to buy a Renault and risk his money as HAI handles Renault activities as well.

BTW did you reject the new Pajero Sport too?
      As per him, Pajero sport is too big and there is no ASS for HM-Mitsubishi in Bangalore
      Toyota Camry MT|TATA Safari EX 4x2

Rabid Dog Club - bite first, bark later :-P

“The auto industry is not a charity that produces widgets for driving enthusiasts.”

Spammer™

Secret

camchennai there is A.S.S for Mitsubishi by some lame ripoff company but no sales in Bangalore.

Spammer™

Secret

khoj just realized that there in M&M on Bannerghatta Road , it is SKS Auto you were talking about .

You Think!

Awesome

Must be. They are a good place to take your vehicles to.

khoj just realized that there in M&M on Bannerghatta Road , it is SKS Auto you were talking about .
      I am surprised that there is no sales dealer for Mitsubishi in a city like B'lore. Must be more to it than meets the eye else no one in their sane mind would let go an opportunity like that.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information