• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Car Detailing shops in Gurgaon (and around)

ICE Keeda Reincarnated...

Awesome

Car Detailing shops in Gurgaon (and around)

I am looking for some car detailing shops which are capable of doing good job in reasonable money, in and around Gurgaon. the 3M shop I guess is not here so looking at the alternatives. Primarily looking forward to have the outer and inner details maintained for long.

Ideas ?
      For Sale: Infinity Kappa 120.9w 12" Subwoofer (selectable 2/4 ohm) with sealed enclosure

Interested folks can PM me or sms/call me at 98181 seven zero seven two three.

Pioneer 80PRS | Hertz HDP-5 | Polk Audio MM6501 | Polk Audio DB571 | Infinity Kappa 120.9w

Awesome

I know how a lot of people HATE Reliance Autozone, but I have had good experiences with them. The trick is to not leave the car with them and letting them know you wont be back to checkup on them for x no of hours. I always either stand on their head, or keep checking in on them every half hour.

They charger Rs 800 to Dry clean my safari and i believe Rs 2000( could be wrong) for their exterior package.

Not on GH anymore!

Secret

Quote Originally Posted by RodeoSport View Post
      I know how a lot of people HATE Reliance Autozone, but I have had good experiences with them
      Same here, I love going to that outlet in Ambiance. Very satisfied with the service and as RodeoSport said you have to stand on their head while they are working on you car.

Other reason I recommend and go to Reliance Auto Zone is due to the quality and genuineness of the product you are purchasing. You get bill and warranty for all products.

I brought Autoform seat covers and LED Parking Lamps, ICE Head Unit and speakers, Sun Film, Teflon coating, Philips Head Lamps, Reverse Parking Kit, Nano Energizer (Ceramic Engine Coating), Central Locking.

Also, I brought K&N Filter and cleaning kit for my Truck from Reliance AutoZone.
      Last edited by Ironhide; 6th May 2012 at 08:42.
      My Flickr - www.flickr.com/photos/103602929@N08

Awesome

I've been to that place a couple of times and have seen how they work on the exterior of the cars. Not great IMHO. I spent good two hours seeing how they do it, checked all the products they use and also saw the end results. Good but not good enough. The stuff used are some local delhi made (the rubbing compound, the shiner, the polymer sealant). And they themselves tell that this thing is good enough for 6 months and since they offer one year warranty, they'll do one layer free after six months. odd 2.5K for one year and that too using some Jaali stuff, I didn't feel comfortable so didn't go ahead.

In fact the folks at Harpreet Ford use genuine 3M stuff but they charge too much (odd 6K) and give 5 years warranty as well. Also the workmanship was questionable.

I was looking at best of both worlds.
      For Sale: Infinity Kappa 120.9w 12" Subwoofer (selectable 2/4 ohm) with sealed enclosure

Pioneer 80PRS | Hertz HDP-5 | Polk Audio MM6501 | Polk Audio DB571 | Infinity Kappa 120.9w

Awesome

sushantV , thanks for initiating this thread.
      Even I am not convinced with Reliance Auto Zone, guys act merely as store managers and it seems they are not much informed about the auto stuff. I remember buying a perfume from them for ~ Rs. 500 /- and it turned out as a peace of crap :-( .

I have taken 3M from Harpreet Ford, at that time I thought that 3M guys will do it very nicely but now I find that guys doing this work do not seem like 3M professionals, rather they are local guys working without any interest.

I guess that we can have better services in Delhi but I have no idea about the same.
      2012 Ford Figo 1.4 Titanium, 2006 Bajaj Pulsar 150

I was lonely driving here tonight so I hugged the road.

Awesome

Looks like its high time I should start this business venture. Anyone wants to chip in ?

Rabid Dog Club
      Giving excuses!

Awesome

sushantV - Try the below one....@summetonweb has used their service and you can talk to him....they do detailing at your door step

Detailer at Doorstep - DELHI : Steam and Shine
      Toyota Camry MT|TATA Safari EX 4x2

Rabid Dog Club - bite first, bark later :-P

“The auto industry is not a charity that produces widgets for driving enthusiasts.”

IS aware that he can set his
      status here!

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by camchennai View Post
      sushantV - Try the below one....@summetonweb has used their service and you can talk to him....they do detailing at your door step

Detailer at Doorstep - DELHI : Steam and Shine
      yeah - there are 2 options if you want to get car detailed seriously - with meguiar products. One is Steam and Shine which does at your door step detailing and other is Autopsyche - you need to take the car to their workshop in Udyogvihar

Awesome

I checked the prices for steamnshine and I must say they are aggressive. I don't mind paying as long as the end results are great and longevity is high.

Any first hand experiences with autopsyche? Charges ?

Also my other confusion is the car is new. Should I really be paying so much for the paint in already decent condition ?

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by sushantV
      I checked the prices for steamnshine and I must say they are aggressive. I don't mind paying as long as the end results are great and longevity is high.

Any first hand experiences with autopsyche? Charges ?

Also my other confusion is the car is new. Should I really be paying so much for the paint in already decent condition ?
      Just buy some good car care products and do it yourself once every 2-3 weeks. Check the thread of my 2 year old fiesta for more details. Pg4 is especially important in that.
      Ford Fiesta 1.6 (2010),
      Ford Fusion+ TDCi (2010),
      Trek 3500 (2012)
      In France or Belgium till march 20.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information