• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Scoop: TML working on a new Manza variant or this is another Nova??

a.k.a AntiFigoRacer

Hungry

Folks - There is no point in having the T-Jet engine on the MANZA unless they have done something about the suspension.

Also, this is the first time am hearing about T-Jet on the MANZA. The Vista 90PS was a total failure. Also, I heard that FIAT had stopped production of T-Jet.

I will be very surprised if there is a MANZA T-JET
      TATA Indica Vista Quadrajet (2009) | Suzuki GS 150R (2010) | TVS Wego (2011) | TVS Victor GL (2004) - SOLD

Not on GH anymore!

Secret

Quote Originally Posted by Anandv267 View Post
      1 . ASS
      2 . Quality of interiors
      3 . Build quality of vehicles
      4 . Pathetic customer service
      5. their cars dont handle. They are boats on roads. Period.
      Any other car who have better in the same price range?

Manza has much better Built quality and interiors then Dzire and Logan.
      Last edited by Ironhide; 16th Oct 2012 at 17:20.
      My Flickr - www.flickr.com/photos/103602929@N08

Global Poster
      _/\_ in bhai universe trusts

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by lvramanan View Post
      That's the reason why Fiat car's ain't selling ! They outsource their good engines to bull shit vehicles
      How does outsourcing Engines to any other manufacturers affect their cars sales. am i missing something here.
      Fiat, aren't you ashamed of doing this ? STOP shipping your good engines to other players especially TATA !
      TATA is as good as others who receive the same engine. Maruti has better service and coverage of the ASS. If as you say FIAT stops shipping engines to other manufacturers where will FIAT(atleast in India) get their bread and butter from. Sure they cant survive by selling only the paltry no. of cars.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by roadracer View Post
      I will be very surprised if there is a MANZA T-JET
      It was just some insider news form the motor beam website. Not confirmed news i think . Lets wait
      In BHAI the universe trusts _/\_

Wear HelMet to avoid Hell Meet

Audio Enthusiast
      SO can't stop the XUV

Hungry

Quote Originally Posted by anubhavt View Post
      Any other car who have better in the same price range?
      Ford Fiesta Classic. I don't know how much ASS can vouch for, but it scores pretty well in all other departments (Quality of Interiors, Handling, Build Quality).

Dream is not what you see when you sleep;dream is something that doesn't make you sleep - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam.

Mahindra XUV 500
      Tata Tiago XZ Petrol
      Honda Hornet
      Honda Activa
      Honda Dio

Global Poster

Awesome

1 . ASS
      4 . Pathetic customer service
      Yes. this is bad. i have heard many stories of other manufactures like Ford, Mahindra, Nissan, Renault, Skoda all having poor ASS and customer experience. So what is problem unique to TATA.
      2 . Quality of interiors
      Way better than Mahindra Verito which is in same segment

The manza may have good interiors but it aint class leading
      its better quality for the price you pay

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anubhavt View Post
      Manza has much better Built quality and interiors then Dzire and Logan.
      Manza interiors are better than Logan . i donot know about dzire. But build qua;ity wise i feel Manza still have lot to improve. Still all users complain about the suspension issue.

Audio Enthusiast
      SO can't stop the XUV

Hungry

Quote Originally Posted by machi vijay View Post
      How does outsourcing Engines to any other manufacturers affect their cars sales. am i missing something here.
      When Fiat outsources their engines all other competitors including TATA & Maruti, they simply put them in a tin can to cut cost & market it with a less price spoiling the capabilities of engine. The car becomes crappy over a period of time. See Fiat Punto & Linea T Jet. They're well built cars & they know what their engines are capable of. But did they sell enough numbers ? No.

TATA is as good as others who receive the same engine. Maruti has better service and coverage of the ASS. If as you say FIAT stops shipping engines to other manufacturers where will FIAT(atleast in India) get their bread and butter from. Sure they cant survive by selling only the paltry no. of cars.
      Agree with your point. But good engines like TJET doesn't deserve a place in a car like Manza ! I wonder with the power under the bonnet, if a user rips off the Manza, all the doors & the body would get jolted down & fall off in the middle of the road... Their build quality is what I'm worried about. They tend to become disjointed over a period of time.

Dream is not what you see when you sleep;dream is something that doesn't make you sleep - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam.

Mahindra XUV 500
      Tata Tiago XZ Petrol
      Honda Hornet
      Honda Activa
      Honda Dio

Global Poster

Awesome

Ok guys Chill. The T-Jet thingy was just a insider rumour news. Still not confirmed . But dont miss the comdey done by TML by doing dual tone exterior

he Tata Indigo Manza is available in six colors – wine, red, grey, white and silver come with black roof, while black colored Manza comes with silver roof. This roof color combination is only offered on the EX and EXL variants. The Indigo Manza is powered by a 1.3-litre Quadrajet90 diesel which produces 90 PS of peak power at 4000 RPM and 200 Nm of peak torque between 1750-3000 RPM. The petrol engine is powered by a 1.4-litre Saffire90 engine which produces 90 PS of peak power at 6000 RPM and 116 Nm of peak torque at 4750 RPM. Both engines are mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox.
      Tata Motors is expected to announce a 75 BHP diesel engine of the 1.3-litre Quadrajet motor, while Fiat’s T-Jet engine could also finds its way into the Manza’s hood. The petrol model is priced at Rs. 5.7 lakhs where as the diesel one is priced at Rs. 6.4 lakhs. The company has planned to add 200 more service and sales points taking the total number to 1200 across locations in India. The company is looking forward to bring a drastic change in their customer service. Stay tuned as live updates continue.

Source:Tata Indigo Manza Club Class Launched Live From Event

a.k.a AntiFigoRacer

Hungry

Ok guys Chill. The T-Jet thingy was just a insider rumour news. Still not confirmed . But dont miss the comdey done by TML by doing dual tone exterior
      You had put some insider news and then asking us now to chill. No, we will not chill. I would like to see a MANZA with that T-Jet engine
      TATA Indica Vista Quadrajet (2009) | Suzuki GS 150R (2010) | TVS Wego (2011) | TVS Victor GL (2004) - SOLD

Global Poster

Awesome

I wonder with the power under the bonnet, if a user rips off the Manza, all the doors & the body would get jolted down & fall off in the middle of the road... Their build quality is what I'm worried about.
      That was exaggeration . I also drive the Manza 90 ps qudrajet . I have gone at 140 kmph max. The engine and tyre noise is only on higher side. No other side effects. Maybe the T-Jey power is more but for 90Ps Quadrajet the buid quality is Ok.

- - - Updated - - -

You had put some insider news and then asking us now to chill. No, we will not chill.
      I mean the Motorbeam guy says itself insider news they received. In this link also given TML expected to offer T-Jet . So not yet confirmed.
      I would like to see a MANZA with that T-Jet engine
      I also would like to see. But god save all those bystanders who will be hit by the nuts and bolts and the doors flying from the Manza hitting them at high speeds.

Not on GH anymore!

Secret

Their build quality is what I'm worried about. They tend to become disjointed over a period of time.
      FYI - Before Safari, I drive drove Indigo for 5 years and done almost 1.2 lac KMs without any rattle and issue.
      My Flickr - www.flickr.com/photos/103602929@N08

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information