• Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Confused b/w Passion Pro and CB Twister

GearHead
      Forza Ferrari!!!

Awesome

Just take a test ride of the bikes suggested and then it would be easier to narrow down
      "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
      -Calvin

Dai!!!

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by KRRaj View Post
      Just take a test ride of the bikes suggested and then it would be easier to narrow down
      Took a TD of Passion Pro and Twister. Among the both, I liked Twister in terms of pickup; it was just amazing. I will give a try for all the above bikes and then I will come to a conclusion. Thanks Raj

Warm Regards,

Ayaz Khan

a.k.a AntiFigoRacer

Hungry

Quote Originally Posted by Ayaz View Post
      Took a TD of Passion Pro and Twister. Among the both, I liked Twister in terms of pickup; it was just amazing. I will give a try for all the above bikes and then I will come to a conclusion. Thanks Raj

Warm Regards,

Ayaz Khan
      You could consider JIVE as well. Sorry, for confusing your further but you could consider the TD of the following bikes and then decide.

TVS Star City
      TVS Jive (It's a gear-less bike. Ok, we can say it's clutch+gear in one equipment)
      Bajaj Discover (You have 100, 125 & 150 series)
      Bajaj Boxer 150CC
      Honda Twister
      Honda Dream Yuga

I think definitely Discover 125/150 series will cost less than Twister. All the best for your TD.
      TATA Indica Vista Quadrajet (2009) | Suzuki GS 150R (2010) | TVS Wego (2011) | TVS Victor GL (2004) - SOLD

RX for life

Awesome

Ayaz, if you like the twister go for it. At the end of the day it is your decision and you have to live with it. Good luck.
      Team Energy Induction

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by roadracer View Post
      You could consider JIVE as well. Sorry, for confusing your further but you could consider the TD of the following bikes and then decide.

TVS Star City
      TVS Jive (It's a gear-less bike. Ok, we can say it's clutch+gear in one equipment)
      Bajaj Discover (You have 100, 125 & 150 series)
      Bajaj Boxer 150CC
      Honda Twister
      Honda Dream Yuga

I think definitely Discover 125/150 series will cost less than Twister. All the best for your TD.
      As per your suggestion, test drove TVS Jive and Bajaj Discover, ruled out both. Got a feedback from various private service centers (mechanics) and Dealers from secondhand market that both TVS and Bajaj are not reliable and resale value is very less.

According to them, Honda (Unicorn/Activa) and Hero (Passion Pro/Splendor plus) are the ones which are reliable and are having a high resale value. Again, back to the square one, Passion Pro or Twister .

a.k.a AntiFigoRacer

Hungry

Quote Originally Posted by Ayaz View Post
      According to them, Honda (Unicorn/Activa) and Hero (Passion Pro/Splendor plus) are the ones which are reliable and are having a high resale value. Again, back to the square one, Passion Pro or Twister
      Dude if it's now down to Passion Pro and Twister, I would choose the Twister. Did you try the Dream Yuga?
      TATA Indica Vista Quadrajet (2009) | Suzuki GS 150R (2010) | TVS Wego (2011) | TVS Victor GL (2004) - SOLD

Awesome

Dude if it's now down to Passion Pro and Twister, I would choose the Twister. Did you try the Dream Yuga?
      I think I have to go for Twister. Dream Yuga is not a bad one but looks just like a younger sibling of Shine, so did not even do a TD.

Regards,
      Ayaz Khan

Awesome

From my experience, Honda Unicorn gives the right balance b/w mileage and power.

Passion is an old player and famous, bit it will rattle on high speeds..we feel engine is asking us to slow down

Honda again, I would say , will be having refined engines.

Bajaj, yes.. a lot of models coming every month, so the market itself is confused.... but from my experience on their engine quality, not greater when compared to honda engines.
      "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

a.k.a AntiFigoRacer

Hungry

Quote Originally Posted by thelightening View Post
      Honda again, I would say , will be having refined engines.
      Agree on this point. Ayaz - CB Unicorn(not dazzler) is a proven vehicle, however I don't think it will be as FE as Twister but nevertheless CB Unicorn is a good vehicle. But I don't think you are interested in 150CC bikes, so Twister seems to be a good option for you.

Awesome

Agree on this point. Ayaz - CB Unicorn(not dazzler) is a proven vehicle, however I don't think it will be as FE as Twister but nevertheless CB Unicorn is a good vehicle. But I don't think you are interested in 150CC bikes, so Twister seems to be a good option for you.
      Yes, got positive feedback from all regarding CB Unicorn, but the mileage is a concern to me (gives only 45-50km/L) and as you rightly said, I am not at all interested in 150cc bikes.

Looking at all the above feedback, I think I have to settle for Honda CB Twister. If an owner from this forum gives feedback of Twister, it would be of great help.

Thanks thelightening and roadracer for sharing your views with me.

Regards,
      Ayaz Khan

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information