• Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret

Thread: Hans Hyundai : Naraina Branch

Punjabi By Nature !

Awesome

Smile Hans Hyundai : Naraina Branch

Hello Gh's

I am relatively new to this forum but wanted to contribute as much as i can.

few pages back in history , i have purchased my verna crdi sx from himgiri motors wazirpur in jan 2009. although sales part was okay but they sucks big time at the time of my first service. as my car has an aftermarket ice installed , at the time of job card , they have cancelled my electrical warrenty , on pressurizing the GM of himgiri hyundai , their so called "Senior Electrician " has checked the car for nearly two hours for any wire cuts etc and found nothing (Thanks to Jasdeep Brar And Singh Gunbir).

After that i shifted my service center to hans hyundai moti nagar , Sa there was very courteous and have knowledge of what needs to be done.

Last year also , as my Extended warranty is ending , he diagnosed a turbo failure and changed it and other parts only 2 days before warranty expires.We have a family relation with that Sa.

Anyone who is facing problem in his/her hyundai can contact him , his name is Amarjot Singh and he is reachable at 9312333855.

he has been shifted to naraina branch and promoted to a managerial level , so he will dedicate a sa and make sure that job is being done properly.

you can give reference as white verna 4442.

Hope It Helps

Regards

Jaspreet Singh Rattan

AutoBots India

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
      they sucks big time at the time of my first service.
      well..voiding warranty without a valid reason was a bad move indeed..
      but as far as i know himgiri hyundai provides best service across NCR..i myself got my i20's second free service from himgiri's peeragadi service station recently and mine was a pleasant experience..earlier too i used to take my santro xing for service at himgiri itself and i have never faced any glitches till date..
      got the first service of i20 done from deep hyundai as the car was purchased from deep..and it was a horrible experience i must say..left my brand new i20 for the first service (at 1000km) at deep and found it in the same condition after 3hrs..they didnt even wash the car and SA was handing over the keys to me shamefully! then got it washed in front of me after that..
      2012 Mercedes Benz C250 Avantgarde (w204)
      2017 Honda City iVtec
      2011 i20
      Winner- 301w-600w category Bass Battle (2016, Buddh International Circuit)
      Winner- 501-1000w category Bass Battle (2017, Shakedown DTU)
      Rainbow // Celestra // Rockford Fosgate // Sundown Audio // Digital Designs // Monster XLN // SHOK // Knukonceptz // Dynamat // Dampmat

TEAMRMS.IN
      FACEBOOK.COM/AUTOBOTSINDIA

Punjabi By Nature !

Awesome

good to hear that himgiri provides a good service to you , but i just cant think about shifting from hans !!!

Thread Information