• Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tata Motors Full Throttle Off-Road Event in Delhi on 28 – 29 July

Do Not Follow Me X)

Secret

Tata Motors Full Throttle Off-Road Event in Delhi on 28 – 29 July

please forgive me for not proper writing i am not good in these things i believe in practical

I and my wife woke up early in morning and got ready by 7.50PM and driven safari to Tovli Garden where we had to meet tata people .

We weren't told where will go so i was clueless .

Reached there by 8.25PM just to get great news that >.< i need to fill form again well no problem i did it . Though i was angey and gave them good words knowledge which there senior said sorry .

After filling form we paid 1000 and in return they gave us bag .
      Bag contain :- 2 water bottle,2 white t-shirt and tata full throttle written on it same was 2 caps + two lunch box .

They also gave few sticker to put on car which there labour did all the work .

I was Given number 13 [glasses]

Now i was just standing looking around all safari , Aria and xenon parked there . Xenon were real looking monster . there were around 10 cars that time . Till we left total cars rise to 25 + 6 cars of TATA . They said on day 1 we had around 38cars compare to day 2 only 25

Senior person told us to go inside hotel and have breakfast . Also he asked me permission to remove my bull Guard as it won't survive off-roading season + its make difficult for other person to rescue when get stuck . He also said after coming back Bull Guard will be put back . I didn't feel any problem so i said go ahead .

Food was good not bad as i thought . Later Senior guy explain all about this event . they said its not competition but we want to tell you that beast you own are not only suppose to carry people but conquer any thing comes infornt of it . With this you all will have idea how drive your beast in different situation .

As I guess Indian nature people were late we were suppose to start around 10AM but we started 10.30 Still when we were moving out two safari in jumped in at last Movment and you won't believer that guy got delivery of safari in morning only [surprise] not bad

So we slowly slowly moved toward out off-roading ground but we were told not to over take and follow line . In other word if i am 13 i have to take care of 14 number car if it stop then i too have to stop .

I was very excited .

One thing people mouth was wide open seeing huge line safari,aria and xenon moving in group . It felt like dadagiri on road

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	251831_452168701482275_2008550283_n.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	63.5 KB 
ID:	96415

That area is near delhi border and i never knew about this place .

Last not least local

some local giving special pose [lol]

we had two 3 area which were divided into A B C . Every area had one difficult But they made sure everyone can do A and B area with little help . C was only for 4X4 but for sake they did have another route for 4X2 just to feel that how important is 4X4 .

A= Deep water(that's what they said but it was only touching door not much deep

here is video of so called deep water >_>

while waiting to go to B area my wife made little video not much use

also one more useless pic

B= steep incline if you are 4X2 best way to clear by speed there is no chance in slow speed . This is place i got stuck

I didn't took pic as i was busy with driving and my wife as usual got scared and closed her eye after that steep incline we had this little challenge

In which one sumo got stuck because driver didn't listen to advise End result damage to corner as well as glass but as its company car no one took serious but it did scared aria guy infront of me

after this it was turn here i am at same spot . this pic was clicked by tata

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	427166_452169658148846_1757515794_n.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	121.5 KB 
ID:	96416Click image for larger version. 

Name:	325810_452842051414940_1733525378_o.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	96417Click image for larger version. 

Name:	524327_452169678148844_1500196207_n.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	120.7 KB 
ID:	96418Click image for larger version. 

Name:	483259_452169694815509_1639252490_n.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	140.8 KB 
ID:	96419

After completing B incline another video made by my wife in which we were discussing what could we had done to save from skiding safari

few pic as we wait for our turn i did quick checking

Last C area it had two decline one for 4X2 and aria . Another was for 4X4 safari and xenon was very steep my safari was about angle of 80` going down . I had fun in this .
      Very few safari and xenon did it else rest like this pic did
      its 4X2 safari even after this almost 90% 4X2 still got stuck and tractor was used to take them out from sand
      Attachment 59102

In between "A", "B" and "C" there were lot of small challenge
      like this

Yes i completed almost all without much problem 4WD rule XD but i did got stuck in rocky incline climbing because my tire lost traction that's why Tire are very import part Good tire will not let you stuck . Once these stock tire giveup i will change to AT .

Sorry guys i could not click too many pic because i was driving and my wife was pretty scare with so many dangerous incline and decline so pic are less .

I had lot of Fun and never thought My Safari can do so many things .

We reached back 3PM had lunch , they gave me certificate and i left for home

Here another video by TATA

i am at 2.34 minute .

rest you can check FB page
      https://www.facebook.com/tatamotorsfullthrottle

Awesome

mastersquall , nice time you had, some kool off roading indeed. Yeah it looked scary at certain points. Thanks for sharing the details and pics.
      More pics would have been nicer.

Cheers!
      2012 Ford Figo 1.4 Titanium, 2006 Bajaj Pulsar 150

I was lonely driving here tonight so I hugged the road.

Not on GH anymore!

Secret

Nice one mastersquall and some cool off roading .

Quote Originally Posted by mastersquall View Post
      after this it was turn here i am at same spot . this pic was clicked by tata
      This one is scary, slightly left or right and you will end up in that ditch. Do you know when is the next event?
      My Flickr - www.flickr.com/photos/103602929@N08

Do Not Follow Me X)

Secret

well they have lot around 26 trails this year but i don't think so any trail will happen in delhi this year might happen next year and you didn't knew about ?

Not on GH anymore!

Secret

Quote Originally Posted by mastersquall View Post
      well they have lot around 26 trails this year but i don't think so any trail will happen in delhi this year might happen next year and you didn't knew about ?
      I missed it this time.

However, there is another drive planned in Dec 2012 for "Thar Desert", which I will try to join.

The Tata Motors Full Throttle Thar Experience is scheduled to start from New Delhi on the 22nd of December, 2012. Spanning over a period of 4 days, the expedition will cover 1400 Km across Rajasthan and travel to Bikaner, Jaisalmer and Phalodi before culminating at Jaipur on the 25th of December, 2012. The highlight of the expedition will be the drive across the Sambhar salt lake bed.

Owners of Tata utility vehicles interested in participating in the expedition can contact us for further details. The terms and conditions and registration form will be available for download shortly.

For any further details or clarifications call +919212174242 or mail us at experiences@tatamotorsfullthrottle.com

Tata Motors Full Throttle - Destination rally.
      My Flickr - www.flickr.com/photos/103602929@N08

Do Not Follow Me X)

Secret

Quote Originally Posted by anubhavt View Post
      However, there is another drive planned in Dec 2012 for "Thar Desert", which I will try to join.
      No try you must join

Gears in head!!!
      Life needs a purpose!

Awesome

Great job - the shots of off roading are scary! Very good job done - I just wonder how your wife managed it all!

StarScream
      You don't say...!!!

Awesome

It's cool you did this mastersquall. I saw the same thing on BHP, but the guys from there got lost during the procession to the off roading area and then turned back home. Was anything 'bout mis-communication discussed there?

Even I had no idea bout this beforehand else I'd have tried to take one of my tata friends there for the fun. Do tell next time in advance!
      www.WordWorld.pw
      www.NFSpoet.blogspot.com
      www.facebook.com/NFSzone
      www.MeAgainstWords.blogspot.com

Do Not Follow Me X)

Secret

Quote Originally Posted by rksingh1 View Post
      Great job - the shots of off roading are scary! Very good job done - I just wonder how your wife managed it all!
      by praying to GOD
      Quote Originally Posted by nfspoet View Post
      It's cool you did this mastersquall. I saw the same thing on BHP, but the guys from there got lost during the procession to the off roading area and then turned back home. Was anything 'bout mis-communication discussed there?

Even I had no idea bout this beforehand else I'd have tried to take one of my tata friends there for the fun. Do tell next time in advance!
      no idea about bhp people but convey i was following followed the path perfectly and rule wise and we reached on less time to ground . As soon as we arrived we were separated into groups and we head to fun grounds .

StarScream
      You don't say...!!!

Awesome

Okay, you were on day2, they were day 1.

Anyway, great fun I can see. Where was the venue, somewhere around Faridabad am told?
      www.WordWorld.pw
      www.NFSpoet.blogspot.com
      www.facebook.com/NFSzone
      www.MeAgainstWords.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information