• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Kitchen Appliances Thread : Dishwasher, Microwave, OTG, RO, Stove etc

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Wouldn't a inverter regulate the voltage for the entire house? I have a microtek and it switches to battery in case of low voltage or high voltage. It works for the entire house and is on all the time. It's got fuses for surge protection. Oh and there are the regular mcb as well. The big one and the smaller ones too.

Linea MJD

Secret

Quote Originally Posted by sgiitk View Post
      limraj; I do not think what you want is available.
      I realized, so went the way of getting another cylinder.

Awesome

Refurnishing the kitchen. Which chimney brand is good? existing one is gilma 60 cm. It is too noisy. Checked elica. it too is noisy. checked Bosch, it is slightly lesser noisy but costs about 30k on Bosch Siemens store. Siemens chimneys are super silent but cost 60k for 60cm. My kitchen is bit small, about 8.5 feet by 10.5 feet with about 400 sq ft of connected dining + drawing room. Gas stove is 60 cm in width, and I don't think I would go for higher size as kitchen itself is too small. any suggestion on chimney?
      --------------------------------------------
      2002 Hero Honda CBZ
      2004 Maruti Alto Lx
      2011 Tata Indica Vista Aqua
      2015 Tata Safari Storme Vx 4x4

Sharked' |\

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by speed79 View Post
      Refurnishing the kitchen. Which chimney brand is good? existing one is gilma 60 cm. It is too noisy. Checked elica. it too is noisy. checked Bosch, it is slightly lesser noisy but costs about 30k on Bosch Siemens store. Siemens chimneys are super silent but cost 60k for 60cm. My kitchen is bit small, about 8.5 feet by 10.5 feet with about 400 sq ft of connected dining + drawing room. Gas stove is 60 cm in width, and I don't think I would go for higher size as kitchen itself is too small. any suggestion on chimney?
      Try faber or Hindware.

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by arvindr2391 View Post
      Try faber or Hindware.
      hindware is discontinuing it's kitchen range. I saw their units at company store, and these were no good. Maruti like build quality.

need something as silent as Siemens one.
      --------------------------------------------
      2002 Hero Honda CBZ
      2004 Maruti Alto Lx
      2011 Tata Indica Vista Aqua
      2015 Tata Safari Storme Vx 4x4

Sharked' |\

Awesome

hindware is discontinuing it's kitchen range. I saw their units at company store, and these were no good. Maruti like build quality.

need something as silent as Siemens one.
      Ohh. Faber ones are loud too. I have a 6-7 year old model at home and at full speed it's pretty loud. Not sure about the recent models though. Need to check on the Siemens.

Awesome

I recently got a Faber Super 3D 60cm chimney. The sound is less compared to the 10-year-old Elica it replaced. But I am seeing oil leakage from the sides, not even one week into the use. The service engineer says it is normal but I have escalated. The area sales manager has been responsive and says he will get send a senior technician and I need not worry. Will see how it goes.

I too evaluated bosch and found them almost similar to faber. In fact, the some of the models with push button look identical. Went with Faber cause many folks recommended it.

Audio Enthusiast
      SO can't stop the XUV

Hungry

My kitchen is bit small, about 8.5 feet by 10.5 feet with about 400 sq ft of connected dining + drawing room. Gas stove is 60 cm in width, and I don't think I would go for higher size as kitchen itself is too small. any suggestion on chimney?
      Go for filter less Chimneys. Gone are those days with Filters especially stay away from Mesh filters one. I've the Kaff Nora 75 Filterless Chimney got it for 30k and its doing its job well, no complaints for the past 2 years. They're a German brand. I bought their 5 burner Hob and Chimeny together. Any model on their highest suction speed will be louder. Usually while frying in oil they recommend to go for higher suction speeds. Other than that normal 2 speed or even 1 is good enough for normal day to day cooking.

Dream is not what you see when you sleep;dream is something that doesn't make you sleep - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam.

Mahindra Marazzo
      Tata Tiago XZ Petrol
      Honda Hornet
      Honda Activa
      Honda Dio

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread Information