• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret

Thread: Calling Chennai Punto'ers...

A well oiled machine

Awesome

Calling Chennai Punto'ers...

Can someone please suggest a good Chennai Fiat dealer to do business with? ...someone who is reasonably hassle free to deal with purchasing a new Fiat and most importantly someone who can provide a decent after sales service. Proximity is not big deal. Service is the most important aspect for me. I'm willing to drive an extra mile for customer service and peace of mind.
      FiiO X7 Mark II - HELIX DSP PRO MK2 - TRU Billet v2 B41-S - MOREL Elate Ti 602 - MOREL Ultimo Ti 102

Rabid Dog Club
      Giving excuses!

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by keerthi View Post
      Can someone please suggest a good Chennai Fiat dealer to do business with?
      Currently there are not stand alone dealer for Fiat in Chennai, they are sold along with TATA cars. You can try TAFE in Mount Road, they are pretty reasonable and been in business for long years.
      Toyota Camry MT|TATA Safari EX 4x2

Rabid Dog Club - bite first, bark later :-P

“The auto industry is not a charity that produces widgets for driving enthusiasts.”

A well oiled machine

Awesome

So we have Concorde, VST Motors & TAFE Reach. Please share your experiences, especially A.S.S.
      FiiO X7 Mark II - HELIX DSP PRO MK2 - TRU Billet v2 B41-S - MOREL Elate Ti 602 - MOREL Ultimo Ti 102

A well oiled machine

Awesome

This is why I love gearheads. You guys are so honest. 370 views and no reply. That means a lot. Enough reason for me to stay away from Punto. Thanks guys.

a.k.a AntiFigoRacer

Hungry

Quote Originally Posted by ritzotic View Post
      This is why I love gearheads. You guys are so honest. 370 views and no reply. That means a lot. Enough reason for me to stay away from Punto. Thanks guys.

Hey dude - you have RDC motors now in CIT Nagar. It's a FIAT showroom. Not sure if they do servicing as well. The place is very small. I don't think they can do servicing over there.
      TATA Indica Vista Quadrajet (2009) | Suzuki GS 150R (2010) | TVS Wego (2011) | TVS Victor GL (2004) - SOLD

People asking for status
      update

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by camchennai View Post
      Currently there are not stand alone dealer for Fiat in Chennai, they are sold along with TATA cars.
      No, there is one. Do you remember the old Volkswagen showroom next to Hyundai showroom in T.Nagar, that is now a dedicated Fiat Showroom. They DO NOT sell TaTa cars there.

I think there is service too... giving below the contact details of a sales girl whom I met when I went to TD the punto.

RDC Motor.

Deepika R
      Sales Consultant
      Mob: 9840174213
      Last edited by Pr_007; 30th Mar 2013 at 11:51.

A well oiled machine

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by roadracer View Post
      Hey dude - you have RDC motors now in CIT Nagar.
      Quote Originally Posted by Pr_007 View Post
      Do you remember the old Volkswagen showroom next to Hyundai showroom in T.Nagar, that is now a dedicated Fiat Showroom.
      Yes. I've seen RDC. For once I thought Fiat opened a beeda shop. Its that small. I'm not going to step into any of the Fiat/Tata showrooms unless I hear people saying that they are satisfied with their A.S.S. Sadly enough I haven't heard anyone thus far not only in GH but also elsewhere.

A new car is coming home. Its going to be a Swift or a Figo (home minister already rejected Micra and its Renault's Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V).

Rabid Dog Club
      Giving excuses!

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Pr_007 View Post

No, there is one. Do you remember the old Volkswagen showroom next to Hyundai showroom in T.Nagar, that is now a dedicated Fiat Showroom. They DO NOT sell TaTa cars there.

I think there is service too... giving below the contact details of a sales girl whom I met when I went to TD the punto.

RDC Motor.

Deepika R
      Sales Consultant
      Mob: 9840174213
      My post is 6 months old, RDC was opened 2-3 months back
      Toyota Camry MT|TATA Safari EX 4x2

Rabid Dog Club - bite first, bark later :-P

“The auto industry is not a charity that produces widgets for driving enthusiasts.”

Caffeine Addict

Awesome

the service center is in ekkaduthangal, you should visit there and see , showroom is of least importance

Thread Information