• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sounds Good's Deals on Home Audio and Home Theatre Gear! Check here for the best deals!

SoundsGoodAV

Awesome

Sounds Good's Deals on Home Audio and Home Theatre Gear! Check here for the best deals!

Hi fellow Gearhead members! I am very happy that many of you have availed the deals that I offered on the car audio products and took full advantage of it. I thank you for the support, and I sincerely hope each one of you is thoroughly satisfied with the quality of goods and service alike. Please bring to my notice any changes that you would like us to make by writing to us at atozaudio (at) gmail (dot) com. Thanks!

Since we are into home and professional AV too, I thought I might pass on some good deals that I have at this moment and in the future for home theatre and stereo products as well.

Happy buying!

SoundsGoodAV

Awesome

Onkyo HT-S 3500 + Bluetooth Adapter for Wireless Music Streaming + HDMI ver 1.4 1m cable for Rs. 32000/- only!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Onkyo HTS 3500 Information - Page 1.pdf 
Views:	106 
Size:	200.9 KB 
ID:	109552

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Onkyo HTS 3500 Information - Page 2.pdf 
Views:	134 
Size:	157.1 KB 
ID:	109551

ONKYO HT-S3500 details:

This is a 5.1 system.

It has options for “B Channel” speakers. So you can power another set of speakers in an adjoining area in addition to the 5 speakers in the main zone.

The receiver decodes all major surround sound formats. Including the lossless ones like Dolby Tru HD and DTS Master Audio. There are also several surround modes that can be applied to stereo sources.

The receiver has 4 x Ver 1.4, 3D compatible HDMI inputs. The HDMI output also functions as an Audio Return Channel (ARC) so that you do not have to have another cable connected from your TV to your receiver for sending audio downstream. The receiver is also RIHD compatible so that multiple RIHD compatible devices like TVs, Blu Ray players etc can be controlled with one remote.

The front panel has a convenient USB port which can be used to connect pen drives, portable hard drives, and iPods/ iPads/ iPhones to play music from.

You can very easily hook this up yourself. It is even easier if all your sources have HDMI outputs. With the exception of set-top boxes, it is just a matter of connecting all sources to the various HDMI inputs of the receiver, the HDMI output of the receiver to the TV and then making the 5 speakers and subwoofer’s connection to the appropriate speaker terminals and you’re good to go. The AV receiver comes pre-configured out of the box for the Onkyo speakers.

The power output of the receiver is 110W RMS x 5 for the 5 speaker channels and 130W RMS for the subwoofer channel.
      The item has a one-year warranty from Onkyo, against manufacturing defects.

Scansonic (Denmark) Bluetooth Receiver:

Included is an extremely high quality self-powered universal bluetooth music receiver (BT version EDR & SCO class 2). This allows any device that supports A2DP stereo profile (like almost all phones, portable music players, iPods, computers etc.) to stream music wirelessly to the AV receiver via the bluetooth receiver.

Name:  Scansonic BT.jpg
Views: 728
Size:  71.4 KB

HDMI ver1.4 HDMI Cable, 1 meter:

Also included is a 1 meter high bandwidth, HDMI ver 1.4 cable that supports Full HD 3D, multichannel lossless audio as well as the 1.4 specific Audio Return Channel (ARC) and Ethernet over HDMI.

Market Prices of the individual items:

1. Onkyo HT-S 3500 - Rs. 33000
      2. Bluetooth Receiver - Rs. 5500
      3. HDMI Cable, 1m - Rs. 1150

Total - Rs. 39650/-

Deal Price - Rs. 32000/- including all taxes and shipping.

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Do you have any deal on Soundbar?? What brands do you have??

Daaam I did not know GH had
      this option! :D

Awesome

Hello there I have a set of original Philips Hi-Fi speakers which I need to power the reciever which came with the speakers is dead and I dont want to repair it could you suggest any recievers or amplifier that could power them. Each speaker is 50W RMS
      Last edited by undecover_bro; 18th Oct 2012 at 05:42.

SoundsGoodAV

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by The Venom View Post
      Do you have any deal on Soundbar?? What brands do you have??
      Boston makes an excellent soundbar at a competitive price, the TVee 30. It has a wireless subwoofer, and you can use your existing television remote to control it. 34k with shipping. If you need anything higher end you could look at Def Tech, Yamaha, B&W etc which fall in the range of 65 to 150k.

Quote Originally Posted by undecover_bro View Post
      Hello there I have a set of original Philips Hi-Fi speakers which I need to power the reciever which came with the speakers is dead and I dont want to repair it could you suggest any recievers or amplifier that could power them. Each speaker is 50W RMS
      You could use the Marantz PM 5004 - 19000 including shipping. If you're looking at something cheaper, the DNM A-8080U at 11k is a great buy.

Awesome

Whats the price for Marantz PM6002 if you have it??

SoundsGoodAV

Awesome

Sorry, 6002 is an old model. Replaced by 6004 now.

SoundsGoodAV

Awesome

Boston Acoustics SoundWare XS5.1 Black USED + 35m 1.5 sq. mm. speaker cable - Rs. 18500/-

Name:  Boston-Acoustics-Soundware-XS-5.1.jpg
Views: 566
Size:  23.0 KB

Boston's uber cool compact satellite based 5.1 speaker system. Easy to install, completely unobtrusive and super small form factor. Big sound from a small package.

The set is in mint condition. Seller is moving abroad and wants to dispose off several systems. This was in the guest bedroom and has been almost never used.

Rated 5 stars by What HiFi - http://www.whathifi.com/review/bosto...undware-xs51se
      Product Link - http://ap.bostonacoustics.com/SoundW...stem-P385.aspx

Compared to its international list price, this price is a literal steal.

Also on sale is a Denon AVR 1311 and a full Morel Soundspot Music Theatre 1 system along with some all-weather speakers etc. Pls email at atozaudio (at) gmail (dot) com for any queries.
      Last edited by Bass&Trouble; 20th Oct 2012 at 15:16.

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Bass&Trouble View Post
      Boston makes an excellent soundbar at a competitive price
      What is the price for boston soundbar?? Are they provide good cinema experience?? What is the price of Yamaha soundbar?

Thanks

Daaam I did not know GH had
      this option! :D

Awesome

@Bass&Trouble when you say 5.1 does it mean it has 5 speakers and a sub woofer or does it mean it has a built in 5.1 channel decoder cause many are misguided by the term 5.1
      Last edited by undecover_bro; 20th Oct 2012 at 20:42.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information