• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tso here is my longest ride in a day on a bicycle - Bangalore- Mysore - Bangalore :)

Lone Ranger

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
      He is a man with extra ordinary passion for cycling, matching fitness and stamina, self awareness about one's body and limits to which it can be pushed, never give up spirit to accomplish what one decides to do. All this makes one a man to be prefixed with the adjective "super"
      A humble thank you for these words. Your every words are my inspiration. Regarding the stamina and fitness i would like to say that i do not eat any special food nor do i go to gym. Just eat ( normal food Dependent on Hotel) and use cycle to commute as much as possible. Other than this there is no other physical activity. Once i come to work the physical movement is restricted to some extent.

The return ride was a sufferfest as my knee was not co operating with the body. Basically i was bonking and there was no energy left which continuously started discouraging me to drop the ride. A good break at Kamath bought me back to the saddle and completed the ride with the best performance till date.

Once again thank you for the moral support.
      "We Ride therefore we are"- RTMC(Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club) Website:http://rtmc.info/site/
      |2006- Honda Unicorn - 50K - SOLD||2007- Maruti 800 AC 43K - Happy Motoring||2008- Suzuki Zeus -25K - SOLD||2010- Schwinn Sporterra - 7K-Go Green|
      |2009- Royal Enfield Thunderbird -85K- Happily Thumping|"Rabid dog club: Bite first bark later "

Forum Leader
      Diesel till I die!

Awesome

I do a lot of crazy things, but nothing this crazy. Max I've done in a day is 100kms on bike, 4kms running and a kilometer of swimming. I'm sure 283kms would be a lot more tough than that mini triathlon I did. Its the same muscles that are getting beaten up again and again.
      These days, I stick to offroad trails. Road rides are only for commuting to and from work
      Please subscribe to the #Cochin hashtag for notifications on the Cochin meets.

Lone Ranger

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Ripper View Post
      These days, I stick to offroad trails. Road rides are only for commuting to and from work
      Wow. should meet up with you soon to hit some awesome trials Are you on Bikeszone too?
      "We Ride therefore we are"- RTMC(Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club) Website:http://rtmc.info/site/
      |2006- Honda Unicorn - 50K - SOLD||2007- Maruti 800 AC 43K - Happy Motoring||2008- Suzuki Zeus -25K - SOLD||2010- Schwinn Sporterra - 7K-Go Green|
      |2009- Royal Enfield Thunderbird -85K- Happily Thumping|"Rabid dog club: Bite first bark later "

Forum Leader
      Diesel till I die!

Awesome

Not very active there. Just browse through the threads once or twice a month.
      Please subscribe to the #Cochin hashtag for notifications on the Cochin meets.

Lone Ranger

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Ripper View Post
      Not very active there. Just browse through the threads once or twice a month.
      Ha ha ha same with me. Just update the ride stories and then keep quite. Check the site if i have any clarifications to be made and trust me the amount of knowledge being shared over there is amazing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information