• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret

Thread: Gearheads Exclusive - Register Your Own Website/Domain Names - XTREME Online

Ouroboros
      There is no place like

Secret

Gearheads Exclusive - Register Your Own Website/Domain Names - XTREME Online

Name:  GH_Exclusive3.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  73.0 KB

Register a website for Yourname/Alias/Family/GF/BF/Business/Company/Firm/Shop/Club/Alumni/College/Cat/Dog or whatever you can think of....I along with my business partner at XTREME Online is pleased to offer Gearheads members some EXCLUSIVE OFFERS for getting your own personal or professional websites.

Grab the exciting offers while it lasts!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Domain_Offers.png 
Views:	55 
Size:	97.9 KB 
ID:	114685

Name:	Domains-Price-List.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	227.8 KB 
ID:	114686

Gearheads Exclusive WebHosting Offers!!

Name:	GH-PERSONALHOSTING-OFFER1.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	143.8 KB 
ID:	114688

What you need:
      • A Domain Name of your choice (as low as Rs.2xx per year!). To check domain availability and register yourself, visit Gearheads custom link XTREME Online
      • Webhosting - Web Space to host your domain (as low as Rs.499 per year!) - Based on your website needs and requirements, you can either pick hosting offers from XTREME Online website or from the Gearheads exclusive web-hosting offers listed above. The GH Exclusive Web-Hosting Offers are NOT listed on the XTREME Online website for obvious reasons.

Payment & Registration:
      • Use GH Exclusive Coupon Code "GHDVNOV12" to avail 5-10% off on Hosting Plans added to the shopping cart at XTREME Online
      • Once you select your domain name, PM/EMAIL/Contact me via website with you domain choice (as added into the shopping cart) and hosting requirement (If you are availing GH exclusive hosting offers).
      • I'll respond with the NEFT/IMPS details for transfer of funds. Once the funds reflects in my account, I'll register your domain name and setup the hosting account.
      • It may take 2-48 hours for your website to go LIVE!

Fantastico/Softaculous is bundled FREE with all GH Exclusive Hosting plans. Hundreds of ready-made scripts. Get professional websites/blogs/portals in minutes without writing a single line of code.

Industry Standard Control Panel powered by cPanel/Plesk

Members who already have their own website/s with other registrars can transfer them to XTREME Online's system to avail our exciting TRANSFER-IN offers. In 99.99% of the cases, you will not lose even a single day of your existing registration validity. Plus you get 1-Yr added when you move in. PM/EMAIL me for evaluation.

Please feel free to contact me for your custom requirements (more space/bandwidth/emails, Multi-Domain Hosting, Re-seller Options...). I will try to offer the best possible plans & pricing!

Notes
      • .IN Domain Name promo is offered for a limited time.
      • 6 months of Personal Hosting FREE with every .NET Domain registered till 31st December 2012.
      • .ORG Domain Name promo valid until 31st December, 2012.
      • .PRO Domain - The latest TLD for professionals around the world is now offered to you at just Rs.242 till December 31st, 2012.
      • All GearHeads Custom Hosting Offers run till end of 2012 or till targets are met
      • Prices are subject to change along with Dollar-INR fluctuations.

For more details, visit us at XTREME Online.

And while you are at it, may I also request you to visit XTREME Online's new Facebook Page and LIKE it to avail future offers.
      Last edited by Digital Vampire; 30th Dec 2012 at 20:16.
      CODE6.IN | DigitalVampire.com | XENG.net
      "If there is a god, atheism must seem to god as less of an insult than religion.” --Edmond de Goncour

Ouroboros
      There is no place like

Secret

Name:	Linux Shared Hosting.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	58.4 KB 
ID:	122163

You can now chose from India/US/UK servers for your website hosting depending on your target user market.
      If your business/user base is India-centric, it might be a good idea to select Indian servers for lightning fast site loading speeds.

Select India/US/UK servers for hosting here

Always check up-to-date pricing at XTREME Online
      Last edited by Digital Vampire; 1st Jan 2013 at 13:54.
      CODE6.IN | DigitalVampire.com | XENG.net
      "If there is a god, atheism must seem to god as less of an insult than religion.” --Edmond de Goncour

Thread Information