• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fiat Uno Restore

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Any update?
      Do share the breakup of the expenses. It would be helpful for the others
      Waiting for the pics

Awesome

Hi Friends,

Finally the big day of my life is here. My car is back from the workshop into my parking area.
      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CAM00115.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	275.1 KB 
ID:	141139
      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CAM00116.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	295.4 KB 
ID:	141140

- - - Updated - - -

I would love to receive inputs from all my friends and fiat lovers about the car. Also I would like to know if I can get those stickers mentioning FIRE that was printed on the rear doors wen the car was in stock condition.

Thank you and have a great day.

Regards
      M.S. Girish
      Mobile: 09871-987-980
      M.S.Girish - 08142-565-355

A modern car is like a medicine that's thrown away when it expires, A classic car is like Cognac, the more it ages, more good it gets!

Daaam I did not know GH had
      this option! :D

Awesome

The car looks good excellent restoration!
      once you have undercover brother there is no other !

"Lost in Space"

Awesome

I feel the Alloys would have given it a standout look....

Punjabiyan di battery charge
      rendi e :)

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by MSGirish1979 View Post
      Finally the big day of my life is here
      Congratulations!!!

Car is looking nice, can you please post interiors pics too?
      If God solves our problems we trust HIS abilities. If HE does not, HE trusts our abilities.

Awesome

Dear friends,

I am back seeking your inputs. In my car I can see that the existing tyres are 155/70R13 and yesterday I went to meet a person who was selling of the sporty (Tavera type) 13" rims with tyres 175/70R13 which was being used in a maruti esteem used specifically for rally purpose. Can anybody suggest me if the tyres 175/70R13 will fit into my Uno and also was wondering if I can use these 175/70R13 for the rear side only as I believe that If placed on the front too it might rub against the bumpers and the fenders while turning and or in potholes. Please advise if it is possible to change all the four tyres to the 175/70R13 or the rear ones replaced with the 175/70R13 will suit the looks of the vehicle as I am trying all possible efforts to increase the ground clearance at the back end as the silencer joint underneath hits the speed breakers when my family (2 in front and 3 in the rear seat) travels together in this car .
      Last edited by MSGirish1979; 13th May 2013 at 08:51. Reason: To make it more clear and understandable.

A modern car is like a medicine that's thrown away when it expires, A classic car is like Cognac, the more it ages, more good it gets!

"Cogito Ergo Sum"

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by MSGirish1979 View Post
      I am back seeking your inputs. In my car I can see that the existing tyres are 155/70R13 and yesterday I went to meet a person who was selling of the sporty (Tavera type) 13" rims with tyres 175/70R13 which was being used in a maruti esteem used specifically for rally purpose. Can anybody suggest me if the tyres 175/70R13 will fit into my Uno and also was wondering if I can use these 175/70R13 for the rear side only as I believe that If placed on the front too it might rub against the bumpers and the fenders while turning and or in potholes. Please advise if it is possible to change all the four tyres to the 175/70R13 or the rear ones replaced with the 175/70R13 will suit the looks of the vehicle as I am trying all possible efforts to increase the ground clearance at the back end as the silencer joint underneath hits the speed breakers when my family (2 in front and 3 in the rear seat) travels together in this car .

PCD is important for you to make the decision here, is it 98 PCD?

Awesome

Not sure about the PCD as I have technically not checked it but the person who is giving me the rims also owns a NE118 and said that he has used these rims in that too and were working fine. And if not mistaken the shape and size of the rims for Premier NE118 and Fiat Uno are the same.

www.reflecton.in

Awesome

MSGirish1979

Nice Job done, but the car would have looked stupendous if the bonnet was painted complete white. IMHO.
      Torquoholic

www.reflecton.in

*1978 Yezdi B Model *1984 Hero Honda CD 100 *Ariel Red Hunter 1947*2000 Suzuki Fiero * 2004 HH Karizma 1993 Yezdi RoadKing 2001 Yamaha RX 135 5 Speed*Suzuki Zen(Sold)*Suzuki Esteem*Lambretta*Bajaj Chetak*LML Vespa*Enfield Silver Plus * Suzuki SS80

Awesome

Thank you Torquoholic for the honest inputs but I had the car complete in white earlier before the paint job and just because the curves and bends of the car are suiting to both categories of an executive look as well as muscular sports look, and that during transportation from New Delhi to Hyderabad through truck, the car was damaged from all the four corners with scratches and dents all over due to poor handling of the transporter. Therefore spending money to bring the beauty of the vehicle back to its place, this time I tried to paint the car in the combination to feel the muscular looks and hope with the budget that I had spent on the car, I have got a good worth look as expected.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information