• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Results 1 to 6 of 6

    Thread: Day Night IRVM for A-Star

    1. #1

      Honda fan
       
      Awesome
       
      jforme's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Motor City
      Posts
      150

      Day Night IRVM for A-Star

      I recently purchased a A-Star automatic, the Inside Rear View Mirror is irritating the heck out of me during night drives especially morons behind you drive with full high beam even on main roads as there is not adjustment to put it in night mode. Is there a possibility to fit a universal one or any other Maruti model Day Night IRVM? Has anybody done it?

    2. #2
      Global Tolerator
      Searching...
       
      Awesome
       
      Jack Sparrow's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Desert Sea
      Posts
      6,502
      Quote Originally Posted by jforme View Post
      Is there a possibility to fit a universal one or any other Maruti model Day Night IRVM? Has anybody done it?
      Why specifically IRVM of a Maruti model? I think aftermarket solutions are available, though I never needed so never inquired but I guess it should be easily available.

    3. #3

      OCD
       
      Awesome
       
      Supernaut's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2012
      Location
      Chennai
      Posts
      2,317
      You can buy a Fiat Punto IRVM from the nearest Tata service Center and it should be very reasonably priced.

    4. #4

      not aware that he can set his status here!
       
      Awesome
       

      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Location
      Bangalore
      Posts
      160
      You can go to any MGP outlets and get Zen's (old) or Waggy's IVRM. I am using Zen's IVRM in my 800.

      Costs around 300rs.

    5. #5
      the flying fish
       
      Awesome
       

      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Location
      Mumbai
      Posts
      128
      Quote Originally Posted by jforme View Post
      I recently purchased a A-Star automatic, the Inside Rear View Mirror is irritating the heck out of me during night drives especially morons behind you drive with full high beam even on main roads as there is not adjustment to put it in night mode. Is there a possibility to fit a universal one or any other Maruti model Day Night IRVM? Has anybody done it?
      Hi mate. Have you found any solution? Let me know. Same issue here. Cheers.

    6. #6

      Honda fan
       
      Awesome
       
      jforme's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Motor City
      Posts
      150
      Quote Originally Posted by jellyfish View Post
      Hi mate. Have you found any solution? Let me know. Same issue here. Cheers.
      Not yet, I have been driving this car around in the day time and take my ANHC for the night drives, haven't had chance to do it yet. Eventually, I think I will get to it soon, when I do definitely will update this thread. I will try Fiat Punto one as suggested by Supernaut and see if it works.

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Day driving or Night driving? What do you love the most?
      By mclaren1885 in forum Traffic Lights
      Replies: 156
      Last Post: 11th Nov 2016, 21:18
    2. Witnessed 6 Accidents last night!!!
      By junaid in forum Traffic Lights
      Replies: 11
      Last Post: 24th Aug 2012, 18:12
    3. Fourth day of every month-Bangalore Bus Day from BMTC.
      By shishirbn in forum Traffic Lights
      Replies: 21
      Last Post: 13th Apr 2010, 20:39
    4. The SL night edition
      By avinash in forum General Discussions
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 22nd Feb 2010, 08:04
    5. 2 Day - 1 Night - Yezdi/Jawa Ride
      By Free Willy in forum Route Maps & Holiday Discussions
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 9th Dec 2009, 18:15

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •