• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Concorde Motors asks customer to pay ex-showroom price before doing a PDI and refuses to give VIN #

Everyting is wrong, one has to
      prove otherwise

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by SKV View Post
      I have a similar situation. My vehicle(Hyundai verna) has been despatched from factory. The dealer send me the VIN no. The manufacturing month(19th digit) is missing and I will get it only when the vehicle reach the dealership. They told me that I can make the full payment now(partially loan). Should I postpone the payment till I do PDI?
      Did you asked dealer to show the car first ? How he has reacted? Do let the forum know if he is misbehaving.
      Pulsar 180 UG4 (Sold) | Swift Zxi post-2012 (Sold)
      Desert Storm (Bringing storm on potholes) | Mahindra XUV 5OO

Where there is no freedom
      there is no growth

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by manaskumar0 View Post
      Did you asked dealer to show the car first ? How he has reacted? Do let the forum know if he is misbehaving.
      Vehicle has not reached yet. For some unknown reason the process was slow from Hyundai side. In my earlier purchase fiat used to respond with predelivery issues. I found now zero response from Hyundai side.

Everyting is wrong, one has to
      prove otherwise

Awesome

Vehicle has not reached yet. For some unknown reason the process was slow from Hyundai side. In my earlier purchase fiat used to respond with predelivery issues. I found now zero response from Hyundai side.
      I would strongly suggest to change the dealership and give a official complaint to Hyundai India about your experience.
      Pulsar 180 UG4 (Sold) | Swift Zxi post-2012 (Sold)
      Desert Storm (Bringing storm on potholes) | Mahindra XUV 5OO

there is no growth

Awesome

I paid the full amount yesterday. I want to put a full stop for the torture by taking a risk.Changing dealership is out of question as it involves another 10- 15 days of waiting. I could have avoided full payment at the price of spoiling the relationship but I need their cooperation in registration, insurance and future service issues. Any way I contacted Hyundai via face book( the toll free no was useless in handling pre-sale issues) and they gave me some email id to contact and I have reported the issue to them. Let rest of the things take its sweet time.

Global Moderator
      At wits end with Safari's
      auto-correct!

Awesome

I need their cooperation in registration, insurance and future service issues.
      You actually don't!

You can register the car yourself (I have)- or you get dime-a-dozen agents outside every RTO who will do that for you. BTW the dealer himself goes thru one such agent.

You can pick insurance directly from any Insurance company of your choice. You will get it at least 30% cheaper!

You can get your car serviced at ANY Hyundai workshop of your choice.

PS : I have owned Hyundai cars, and done all of the above, since 2003. When a particular job was handled badly, Hyundai helped me get it rectified, absolutely free, at another dealer of my choice.

Looks like the dealer is hiding something. A VIN number is INCOMPLETE without the manufacturing month in it. I have NEVER seen ANY such use of truncated VINs anywhere. Where ever its mentioned, its mentioned in full.

Good Luck!
      A closed mouth gathers no feet.

there is no growth

Awesome

Thanks kb10.
      Regarding VIN they told full VIN is provided once the vehicle reach dealership. Even I couldn't digest it. He assured that it won't be not more than one month old. Let me wait and see. Today got a confirmation that vehicle has already left the factory for delivery and will reach on 23rd or 24th. The delay was due to the logistic issues with factory.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread Information