• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Concorde Motors asks customer to pay ex-showroom price before doing a PDI and refuses to give VIN #

OCD

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
      Hhhhmmm!

bigmoose just booked a Punto from Concorde Motors, Bangalore and paid a 50k advance.

Today he gets a call saying his car will be ready in 3 days but he has to make the full payment today itself. On asking if we could get the VIN number and get to see the car before it goes to registration, the Sales Manager says it's not possible. That is how FIAT rules are. Is this true?

Have all of you booked your cars without even doing a PDI before sending it for registration? Did you guys pay the full amount without even seeing the car?
      That is standard Tata Motors / Fiat Dealers ********. I went through the same nonsense when I brought my car last March. I refused to pay, called up the regional manager, he abused the SA in front of me and then after the PDI only I paid the full amount.
      Last edited by Supernaut; 30th Jan 2013 at 19:41.

Ouroboros
      There is no place like

Secret

PDI First, Cash Next - Else walk away!
      CODE6.IN | DigitalVampire.com | XENG.net
      "If there is a god, atheism must seem to god as less of an insult than religion.” --Edmond de Goncour

Straight roads are for fast
      cars, turns are for fast
      drivers ! :)

Secret

Quote Originally Posted by Supernaut View Post
      That is standard Tata Motors / Fiat Dealers ********. I went through the same nonsense when I brought my car last March. I refused to pay, called up the regional manager, he abused the SA in front of me and then after the PDI only I paid the full amount.
      Should I try taking this with the higher ups? Would that help? Any contacts?

Jai Radhe Maa

Secret

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoose View Post
      start a new thread and let's bomb the hell out of FIAT India and Concorde Motors' Facebook pages. that should suffice.

"Cogito Ergo Sum"

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
      start a new thread and let's bomb the hell out of FIAT India and Concorde Motors' Facebook pages. that should suffice.
      Oh god not another Fiat bashing thread, I am getting sick already

- - - Updated - - -

I would say cancel the damn booking if your not loosing any dough for cancellation and book it somewhere else, we have VivekRj.Dieselhead who would be able to help if things get ugly or if you want it to get ugly....

Jai Radhe Maa

Secret

Quote Originally Posted by Roadking View Post
      Oh god not another Fiat bashing thread, I am getting sick already
      no need to get all defensive there. I am talking about bashing Concorde Motors for their retarded policies. if they expect a customer to pay for something he hasn't seen yet, they deserve it.

bombing Facebook will draw the parent company's attention to the matter and also warn several others to stay away from that stupid dealership.

do I need to make myself any clearer?

OCD

Awesome

PM me the name and mobile number of the SA at your dealer. Give me the details of model, booking amount etc. I will speak to the regional head of Sales, same guy I spoke to for mine. I will PM you his number. No need to cancel booking or go elsewhere.

"Cogito Ergo Sum"

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
      no need to get all defensive there. I am talking about bashing Concorde Motors for their retarded policies. if they expect a customer to pay for something he hasn't seen yet, they deserve it.

bombing Facebook will draw the parent company's attention to the matter and also warn several others to stay away from that stupid dealership.

do I need to make myself any clearer?
      Nothing to be defensive about , its just the trend of threads I was referring to .... Have too many threads on this bashing thing so you may use as many as you want or create new ones

And you don't have to make it clearer, cos its Fiat and their dealers and we all know what they are capable of....

Jai Radhe Maa

Secret

Quote Originally Posted by Roadking View Post
      Nothing to be defensive about , its just the trend of threads I was referring to .... Have too many threads on this bashing thing so you may use as many as you want or create new ones
      if I have anything to say about it, FIAT fights will be swiftly nipped in the bud from now on.
      however, bigmoose's experience with the dealership does deserve a separate thread if he wishes to pursue the matter to its logical conclusion.

live to Detail...am addicted

Awesome

Re: FIAT India comes with up new strategies

I think it's the dealership being an idiot... Try and escalate to contacts if Supernaut is able to help...

You already got your mind set on a white (ugh) color Punto... So try and sort it out rather than canceling booking and all which should be a last thing

Actually think the posts related to bigmoose buying experience needs to be moved to separate thread... Maybe a Concord motors thread bashing their idiotic practices which he can share the link with those idiots

Am sure the Concord idiots will try similar stunts with other unsuspecting buyers also
      Last edited by fordfan; 30th Jan 2013 at 20:55.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information