Voters
    13. You may not vote on this poll
    • YES

9 69.23%
    • NO

4 30.77%
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tata motors collecting feedback

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Post Tata motors collecting feedback

The chennai's most relaiable & Customer friendly service centre of TATA MOTORS LTD. had arranged for a Customer's Meet in Chennai AIEMA centre Ambattur last saturday 23 FEB 2013.There where TML Service Heads of Chennai Region in the meeting.

Topics Discussed

>Quality
      >Reliablity
      >Sales
      >Annual Maintance Contract
      >Service feedback
      >Vehicle feed Back
      >Unsolved Problems

The Customer's Feed Back towards TATA MOTORS LTD. was as Follows

The Persons who represented TML was not aware of the features, technology, Improvements of ABS with EBD. They just collected a report from each customer who attended the meeting which could have been done while coming for service itself. In the case of Making an interactive meeting to meet customer the TML people were not ready with their agenda, they weren’t making note of the suggestions made by the customer but after me asking whether your making a note of these thing they started to take down the complaints in the present vehicle
      The customer’s including me, the main comments on TATA MOTORS LTD. was

1. TML never and ever has the habit of properly responding the customers call, email or complaints registered may be TML is reluctant or ignorant.
      2. Shell or Valvoline Oil to be used instead of Castrol in which the viscosity and the quality fades-off in 7000Kms itself.
      3. The period of Oil change should be decreased to 5000Kms in the case of non-synthetic Oil as the engine gets rough and the viscosity is also reduced which leads to wear
      4. Suspension problem in all Vistas and manza after 18000Kms
      5. The TML persons say that the extended warranty is applicable only in the case of Break downs. None among the dealers or service centre uses such statement.
      6. Durability of parts should be more so that the vehicle is fit and fresh always. Even if the parts cost marginally more also we as customers are ready to pay.
      7. Goodyear tyres in Indica Vista 2011, 2012 models are worst quality noticed by rough, uneven ware in tread pattern and unpleasant sound. Even some complaints in Mumbai are registered in TATA ARIA cars that the good year tyres have un-even wear.
      8. Head lamp assembly/doom quality is very poor; It should have the capacity of withstanding the brightness and power of 100w so that the customers get clearance in Highway night drive the OE bulb is useless for highway drive. For this point you can refer to the Maruti Udyog, Toyota, Nissan etc. vehicle that have head lam assembly to the stated quality.
      9. Engine roughness soon seen in MULTIJET 75 PS which not seen in the Maruti DDIS in the equivalent driving conditions and Kms covered (Though DDIS is generation behind the TML’s MULTIJET)
      10. AMC contract and extended warranty not explained while selling the vehicle at the dealer’s end.
      11. TATA MOTORS should give a check list to the Service centers stating what all should be checked as soon as the vehicle enter the gate
      12. TATA MOTORS should make surprise visits to the Service centre and check how the service is happening to a particular vehicle at the centre and should randomly est the vehicle and see if the complaints filled in the job card are fulfilled.
      13. TATA MOTORS should frame certain forms and check list to be attached towards the Job sheet so that the customer is satisfied that the checks are made and the vehicle is running in a very good condition
      14. All Service centre, Service Points etc Any complaint made by the customer is responded as TML manufactured vehicle will have these defects but as a customer what we want is the problem is payable or is covered under warranty. If once again the word is heard in any service place that the TML vehicle are problematic please check-Out the service advisor/Technician out of the working place so that this comment is not heard by customers once again
      15. Next time when TML is planning for such an meeting please prepare your agenda what your going to convey us, what the meeting is about and from which area the feedback is required and what is the time to drop the feedback and last thing in your agenda is the voices of customer have to be recorded or a person from TML should note each and every discussion in a paper.
      16. Kindly give two more dealerships in Chennai so that the Subsidiary of TML Concorde Motors, A board member’s dealership Tafe Reach and the Grand father’s dealership VST Motors have some completion and the works are carried out properly with respect towards the product and the customer.
      17. When TML cancelled Manipal Automobiles I thought that it’s doing something great but when it comes to subsidiary(CONCORDE MOTORS) or a board member’s dealership(TAFE REACH) TML Chennai or the Head Office shows Partiality and Ignores the Quality of Dealership.

The names and designation of the persons represented TML were not familiar and their official contact mail-id was also not disclosed in the meeting. If there is an option of meeting the General Manager of TML Chennai is provided more Facts, defects, faults and responses from TATA MOTORS authorized service centre, Service Point and the Sales done by the Dealers. Because I don’t know how TML is going to proceed with this feedback given through this mail. The doubt whether TML checks their mail.

The people from the TML has commited that if any Service Engg/Advisor without rectifying the problem says that the TML vehicle are like that only and problem cann't be rectified then they'll be check-out.

TATA MOTORS is now working in full speed after Mr.Karl slym taking in-charge.

ABOUT POKMA AUTOMOBILES

They are Service Center of TML-5 Star rated situvated at Ambattur chennai.

Global Moderator
      Driving Worlds fastest truck!!

Awesome

I remember the same excersice being done when they were launching the Aria and also some months back for Storme.

Good that atleast they want to listen to the customers.
      Try walking into YOUR car rather than crawling. For me walking is always best ---GURU SHISHIR

burp!

Awesome

Looks like somebody achieved their KRA with the above customer meet. If they were not even making note of the issues, then customer would be just wasting their time attending the meeting.

I would disagree with shishir here - they do not want to listen to the customers. Someone at the top wanted people down below to meet the customers and the target was met and internal report made. Finish!!

a.k.a AntiFigoRacer

Hungry

Quote Originally Posted by maranprashanth View Post
      The chennai's most relaiable & Customer friendly service centre of TATA MOTORS LTD. had arranged for a Customer's Meet in Chennai AIEMA centre Ambattur last saturday 23 FEB 2013.There where TML Service Heads of Chennai Region in the meeting.
      When did this happen? I did not get any notification of the same. I would have come and given a "proper" feedback if they had invited me. I know few other GH members who would have come and turned the feedback session upside down.
      TATA Indica Vista Quadrajet (2009) | Suzuki GS 150R (2010) | TVS Wego (2011) | TVS Victor GL (2004) - SOLD

Now aware!

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by PUGMARK View Post
      I would disagree with shishir here - they do not want to listen to the customers. Someone at the top wanted people down below to meet the customers and the target was met and internal report made. Finish!!
      Got the same feeling when it was mentioned that no one took any notes. Apart from that, am yet to come across a change in the system due to any of these customer meets or customer suggestions - has anyone else?

Awesome

shishirbn : ITs a good practive of conducting such meets but they don't implement our feedbacks seriously

PUGMARK: that's true i told them directly on their face and after telling this for name sake they took few note on some place behind their diary.

roadracer: it was arranged by pokma with pokma customers only. Do you have a TATA vehicle?Where did you service it?
      Wheels : which city do you belong to?Where are you servicing the vehicle?

In chennai many people didn't know when the terrapod activity took place.TML is very poor in many aspects like this.
      Last edited by maranprashanth; 26th Feb 2013 at 16:22.

Now aware!

Awesome

maranprashanth : am now not in the country. Used to be based out at Bangalore and my Safari used to be serviced at Concord Motors, Mysore Road. Now, the Safari is running between Trichy & Chennai and it gets serviced at VST, Chennai.

Awesome

Wheels: this concorde guys first their dealership must be cancelled and even VST being in the field for a long time they have great head weights man.How much is ur Dicor covered?Kms?which model?
      Truth is bitter at time, But have to Accept it

Now aware!

Awesome

maranprashanth : well, when giving at Concord, used to spend the entire day there and have got a very good rapport with the SA and even the mechanic, so it was not an issue for me.

For VST, my brother just gives it and takes it as is; do not expect him to spend as much time as I do. So, got to live with it.

The vehicle is a 2009 GX 4x4, done 51,000 kms so far. I believe I had a rare one - a mineral red (which color has been stopped) and GX 4x4 (a model which was available for a very short time)!

Awesome

Wheels: GX was a made to order model but yess Red with earth green was a limited one and also were found between demo cars also it was looking great on roads.
      Truth is bitter at time, But have to Accept it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information