• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret

Thread: Detailing Brands available in Dubai?

OCD

Awesome

Detailing Brands available in Dubai?

My Parents are currently in Dubai, visiting my brother who works there. Despite being a mechanical engineer working in the automobile industry; he knows nothing about Cars, leave alone detailing. I looked up on Google but can't figure out which brands will be easily available in Dubai so I can ask Dad to pick them up.

Anybody who lives or lived there, please let me know if products like Ultima, Dodo Juice, Auto Finesse, Blackfire, Wolfgang are available there?
      Drive it like you stole it and Detail it like you own it.

live to Detail...am addicted

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Supernaut View Post
      Anybody who lives or lived there, please let me know if products like Ultima, Dodo Juice, Auto Finesse, Blackfire, Wolfgang are available there?
      kmoh can help suggest..he has some expertise in purchasing stuff from dubai

and your great love the Sonax QD and what nots, the new one should be available there...there are some official authorised distributors and such...just shoot off a mail to the Sonax idiots if there dubai/UAE contacts not there on the website

i have a FB contact who is an authorized Sonax seller or something in UAE will send him a msg and ask

or find the nearest distributor online seller or even Amazon and just get it shipped there...easz peasy...it easier to ship products there than to India for some sites

Visit
      www.ultimatedetailerz.com

Awesome

My Parents are currently in Dubai, visiting my brother who works there. Despite being a mechanical engineer working in the automobile industry; he knows nothing about Cars, leave alone detailing. I looked up on Google but can't figure out which brands will be easily available in Dubai so I can ask Dad to pick them up.

Have no experience on buying stuff in dubai, but prices in dubai are NOT as cheap for many brands as we want. Usually they are as much as we pay here. BTW what products do you want from those listed, maybe i can help!

Bangalore

Awesome

Despite being a mechanical engineer working in the automobile industry; he knows nothing about Cars, leave alone detailing
      Bhai that is middle east for you, 3 years in UAE I have realised you dont have to an Engineering graduate to be an engineer.

Ok coming to shops that sell detailing products, there are very little of them in Dubai. I found supermarkets and hypermarkets (Carrefour / Spinneys) selling some 3M and Meguairs products.

But you can try this Yellowhat store, You can take metro to Business Bay (station name is Dubai Financial Center) and locate Al Tayer motors show room.

Else you can try the Sharjah Industrial center that has hardware stores selling detailing stuff. But getting there is a pain as no metro in Sharjah.

Sorry you dont have stores like Halfords like the ones in UK. Halfords seem to stock some cool detailing stuff and present in almost every town.

Apologies if I have not been of much help to you, but from my experience that is how the detailing retail in UAE is

OCD

Awesome

Thanks Ceekay and kmoh

I need a lot of products that are not available in India and are tough to ship here. Example - Meguiar's Rinsefree Express Wash, Ultima Paint Guard Plus, Ultima water Less Wash, Some paint sealant and spray sealant from Dodo or Bilt Hamber etc.
      Drive it like you stole it and Detail it like you own it.

Visit
      www.ultimatedetailerz.com

Awesome

Thanks Ceekay and kmoh

I need a lot of products that are not available in India and are tough to ship here. Example - Meguiar's Rinsefree Express Wash, Ultima Paint Guard Plus, Ultima water Less Wash, Some paint sealant and spray sealant from Dodo or Bilt Hamber etc.
      Dodo spray sealant i am selling- Carnauba glaze and Red Mist tropical. Both are spray sealants. I am trying to get some Ultima Products- need some time, but will get.

Mugen Fever

Awesome

Supernaut...well I know a thing or two about UAE...n i don't think u'll find detailing stuff any cheaper than India...on the contrary it may cost a bit more taking current exchange rate into account.

Well...if u find any European detailing brands imported from European countries...those might be cheaper...that is...if there are any good ones.

Have checked out prices everywhere n i think US is "the" place to buy detailing products...be it american, Uk, german brands etc...
      If not US, then India is definitely getting there to be the 2nd best.
      Last edited by Sanchit87; 5th Mar 2013 at 00:20.
      11' BEAT LT TCDI | Back to Stock ICE :-(

CIVIC MUGEN RR | Milano Red | TEIN SS | Lenso Raiden Project D "Spec C" | Dunlop Direzza DZ101 | Dynamat Extreme | FatMat

Thread Information