• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Jopasu or CA duster?

Hi

Awesome

What is the difference between a mitt and a duster like Jopasu, California?

Hi

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by amitgunjan View Post
      Just wanted to share a good video on how to use Jopasu or California duster properly on the car-

-
      Is it fine if we clean dust, more dust than shown in the video keeping in mind our country's condition, using those dusters without water? Will it leave any scratches or swirl marks?

What a CAR?

Awesome

You will have to be a bit careful whether you use Jopasu or CA. I have used both. As pointed out rightly, there is hell a lot of dust in our country. Hence what I do is to keep checking for the duster to pick up enough dust. If it does not then, it is due for a wash with a mild detergent. I have also used the duster rejuvenation. Also, in the above video, the first minute or so the person shows on how to wipe off the dust. That is the procedure I am following till date. I have not had any issue of swirl marks/scratches. The procedure I have adopted is

1. Remove maximum dust using the duster
      2. Use a microfiber cloth (wet and dry) to ensure that the car is cleaned
      3. Use the glass microfiber cloth to clean the windshield
      Bitten by Linea Bug.... Now enjoying the MJD. Navigating with Sygic in Z1.

Hi

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by livelyyoungman View Post
      You will have to be a bit careful whether you use Jopasu or CA. I have used both. As pointed out rightly, there is hell a lot of dust in our country. Hence what I do is to keep checking for the duster to pick up enough dust. If it does not then, it is due for a wash with a mild detergent. I have also used the duster rejuvenation. Also, in the above video, the first minute or so the person shows on how to wipe off the dust. That is the procedure I am following till date. I have not had any issue of swirl marks/scratches. The procedure I have adopted is

1. Remove maximum dust using the duster
      2. Use a microfiber cloth (wet and dry) to ensure that the car is cleaned
      3. Use the glass microfiber cloth to clean the windshield
      Thank you. I have ordered one and will use it in the same way. Can we use the duster on the windshield/mirrors?
      I am currently using this microfiber cloth
      AmazonBasics Microfibre Cleaning Cloths Pack of 12: Amazon.in: Car Motorbike
      Since I didn't know about Jopasu or CA I was using this cloth to wipe off dust not wet but dry cloth. Does that cause scratches? And till the time I receive the duster can I keep on using this cloth?

Hello friends

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by akop.4040 View Post
      Thank you. I have ordered one and will use it in the same way. Can we use the duster on the windshield/mirrors?
      I am currently using this microfiber cloth
      AmazonBasics Microfibre Cleaning Cloths Pack of 12: Amazon.in: Car Motorbike
      Since I didn't know about Jopasu or CA I was using this cloth to wipe off dust not wet but dry cloth. Does that cause scratches? And till the time I receive the duster can I keep on using this cloth?
      Dry microfiber is the best way to scratch the paint IMO. Hence rinseless wash is the best way if the car is dirty. Otherwise just Jopasu is enough.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.lakshay View Post
      Dry microfiber is the best way to scratch the paint IMO. Hence rinseless wash is the best way if the car is dirty. Otherwise just Jopasu is enough.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
      Yea you are right saw many scratches damm it feels so bad.
      Till the time I receive Jopasu what should I use to wipe off the dust? What is rinseless wash?

Do or Do Not. There is no Try.

Awesome

What is rinseless wash?
      Search ONR wash or Garry Dean Wash method in youtube. Rinseless is when you wash a car without rinsing involved. Its wiping and drying. Popular product available are ONR, proklear cx.
      Some of my Threads:
      https://gearheads.in/showthread.php?24908-My-WOWA-Waterless-Wash-amp-Wax-Experiment
      http://gearheads.in/showthread.php?25158-Sunday-Detailing-my-Honda-Amaze
      http://gearheads.in/showthread.php?25582-The-Battle-of-Waxes

Hi

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by coolash View Post
      Search ONR wash or Garry Dean Wash method in youtube. Rinseless is when you wash a car without rinsing involved. Its wiping and drying. Popular product available are ONR, proklear cx.
      Is this the one?
      Proklear Waterless Car Wash Kit Concentrate Raw Xtreme Cx Carnauba Wax Rinseless / Waterless Auto Wash Concentrate 250Ml - 50 Washes: Amazon.in: Car Motorbike

Trying to learn automotive
      maintainance

Awesome

Is this the one?
      I advice you to go for ONR. I know that cost wise it is more than Proklear but it's worth buying ONR. You will never regret buying ONR.

I have used both of them.

You can buy small quantity(8 oz) here - https://www.greenzcarcare.com/collec...ant=3797036549

If you don't like wax version, you can go for this - https://www.greenzcarcare.com/collec...ant=3797036485

Try small quantity first then if you like them buy in larger quantity. Cheers !

Note: I am not affiliated to Greenz website but I did buy a lot of products from them and one of them is ONR.

Do or Do Not. There is no Try.

Awesome

Is this the one?
      Proklear Waterless Car Wash Kit Concentrate Raw Xtreme Cx Carnauba Wax Rinseless / Waterless Auto Wash Concentrate 250Ml - 50 Washes: Amazon.in: Car Motorbike
      Yes, also there is 500ml version now available, the owner is active here also. check his thread
      Some of my Threads:
      https://gearheads.in/showthread.php?24908-My-WOWA-Waterless-Wash-amp-Wax-Experiment
      http://gearheads.in/showthread.php?25158-Sunday-Detailing-my-Honda-Amaze
      http://gearheads.in/showthread.php?25582-The-Battle-of-Waxes

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread Information