Thread: AUDI News thread ....

You call, I don't
      respond..NEUTRAL ! I call, you
      don't respond..YOU DIE !!

Awesome

AUDI News thread ....

Loved reading this piece on Top gear !

http://www.topgear.com/india/car-gal...currentid=7235
      Last edited by Nomad; 12th Feb 2017 at 12:01.

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Thumbs up 26th Audi Showroom in INDIA ( AUDI BHUBANESWAR )

If Mods/Admins think its the wrong place for thread can move to suitable place.

The German luxury carmaker, Audi has now opened its first world-class showroom in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, taking the total no. of Audi dealerships to 26 in India. The showroom was inagurated by Mr. Michael Perschke, Head, Audi India, Mr. Devjyoti Patnaik, Managing Director, Audi Bhubaneswar (M/S Jyote Premier Pvt. Ltd.) and leading Indian Bollywood actor, Ms. Lara Dutta. The company which has been doing superb in terms of sales in India, aims to takes its total dealership no. to 34 by the end of this year, so to reach more and more customers all over India.

Name:  Audi-Bhubaneswar-01.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  165.4 KB

“We have achieved stellar sales performance in FY 2012-13 and in the first quarter of 2013 and became the No.1 luxury car brand in India. Our dealer expansion strategy has helped us to tap the underlying growth potential of the luxury automotive market of India and reach the maximum number of potential buyers across the country. Customers in Tier II cities are exhibiting an increased appetite for luxury and are appreciative of the sportiness, progressiveness and sophistication that our brand offers. Orissa is a key market for us and I am confident that Audi Bhubaneswar will play an integral role in sustaining the momentum that Audi India has created in reaching the pole position,” said Mr. Michael Perschke, Head, Audi India.

Name:  Audi-Bhubaneswar-02.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  204.9 KB

The new dealership is located at Utkal Signature in the capital city of Bhubaneswar, and is spread over a total area of 11,500 square feet. Audi Bhubaneswar has a honeycomb aluminum facade on the exterior. With a display area that can accommodate 14 Audi cars, the showroom will display the entire model range of Audi cars available in India. Furthermore, Audi Bhubaneswar will also house an Audi Shop and the Audi Exclusive elements, where customers can order customized products and purchase a variety of Audi branded merchandise.

“Each Audi dealership is not only a central retail outlet but also an expression of world-class promise to the brand enthusiasts and customers. Audi Bhubaneswar is at par with the showrooms we have in Munich and London in regards of standards, quality and site. The brand has set very high standards in service quality and customer care in the country. By the end of 2013, we will have at least 34 dealers pan-India, with plans for new dealerships in markets like Vadodara and Noida among others. It is important for us to be present wherever our customer is,” said Mr. Michael Perschke.

“It is a matter of great pride for us to be appointed as an Audi dealer and associate with a winner brand like Audi. The opening of this new showroom in Bhubaneswar marks the beginning of a longstanding association with Audi. Jyote Premiere has been associated with automobiles since 1996 and we will ensure that the customers are provided with a distinct luxury experience that the brand with the four rings is known for globally.” said Mr. Devjyoti Patnaik, Managing Director, Audi Bhubaneswar (M/S Jyote Premier Pvt. Ltd.).

Audi Bhubaneswar will also manage the exclusive Audi service facility in the next 5 months, which would be located behind the showroom on NH-5, Cuttack – Bhubaneswar Highway, Orissa. This facility would be spread over an area of 14,500 square feet and will have a capacity to service 15 cars per day in a single shift on a total of 09 bays along with body shop and paint shop. The technicians at the facility are trained to ensure world-class services to the customers.

Source : CarDekho - Audi R8 - Audi now in Bhubaneswar, Orissa
      ]Dont own a mansion..................... But still have a Hyundai Tucson!!!!!!!!!

Amazing Amaze

Awesome

It looks absolutely stunning. Man, look at the parking space there.

Tamizh

Awesome

Audi's 3D OLED tail lights

"What's 3D OLED about, exactly? It's the application of OLEDs to curved glass surfaces, which enables complex shapes with multiple layers and transparency. For the project, Philips invented new manufacturing techniques to produce OLEDs on formed glass using wet chemistry, and Audi then designed tail lights for a TT Roadster to validate the technology. While there's no word yet on the longevity or efficiency, we figure it's only a matter of time until 3D OLED lighting comes to production vehicles."

Source : http://www.engadget.com

1) Virtual Cockpit
      2) Matrix Beam
      3) Laser Tail Light
      4) The Swarm Lighting Technology
      4) 3D Lighting

Source : http://www.designboom.com/technology...y-at-ces-2013/

I kinda like the 3D concept. Wish it's not as impressive as in this concept. I don't want the admiring guy behind to rear end me in 2D.

Audio Enthusiast
      SO can't stop the XUV

Hungry

Quote Originally Posted by Mudhalaipatti View Post
      The Swarm Lighting Technology
      Though I like the idea, having this especially in India would increase the chances of being rear ended by the vehicle following !

Dream is not what you see when you sleep;dream is something that doesn't make you sleep - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam.

Mahindra XUV 500
      Tata Tiago XZ Petrol
      Honda Hornet
      Honda Activa
      Honda Dio

Up and Running

Awesome

Mi10..time for ligthing upgrade for penguin
      Running away from your problem is a race you will never win
      My Vision through Camera :- https://www.facebook.com/VisionThroughCamera

Reboot
      Curiosity killed the cat;
      Insecurity killed the man

Hungry

Blog Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by matbhuvi View Post
      Mi10..time for ligthing upgrade for penguin
      OLED is probably now too old for Penguin !

Lets user Super-AMOLED+ lighting with Gorilla Glass 10 (scratch Proof, Break proof and Burglar proof)
      RIP Penguin May 2013 - Dec 2015

Live to Drive

Awesome

Wow. I liked the laser beam technology and the virtual cockpit especially. Hope it reaches India in near future.

Tamizh

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Madhav14 View Post
      Wow. I liked the laser beam technology and the virtual cockpit especially. Hope it reaches India in near future.
      I get jitters thinking of driving electronic cars. I'm old and from old school, where I prefer the clink and clunks of metals dashing. The failure points in electronics are far greater than that of mechanical components. But then as always, I'm already eating my own words looking at Tesla S. Wish the quality of electronics improves over time.

Live to Drive

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Mudhalaipatti View Post
      But then as always, I'm already eating my own words looking at Tesla S. Wish the quality of electronics improves over time.
      Yeah. Tesla S is one hell of a car. It changed my entire impression on Electric cars till date. And the best thing is: It has got 97% of customer satisfaction in U.S. I hope it is improving

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information