• Secret
  • Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Avedesign - KTM bike mod

Reboot
      Curiosity killed the cat;
      Insecurity killed the man

Hungry

Quote Originally Posted by avedesign View Post
      Guys guys... I am sorry for the miscommunication but it's got nothing to do JUST with KTM. Its about the design. All the emphasis on KTM. I have used several engines, right from Suzuki GW250, Minarelli, etc. in my bikes. I have already mentioned I have collected stuff from here and there for the body kit. I am going to adapt a few things which are available in the global market. Getting engines done from Honda as well. A guy with a 20000 sq feet unit in UK can get things done with pretty much ease- refurbish even the stock engines.

Currently have 2 factory units in Pune producing automobile parts to some major car manufactures in India. That's the family business. Pacoline Industries Pvt. Ltd

Sorry, but the above post left me totally confused. I am unable to comprehend anything meaningful except for few lines that boast about some XXXXX sq.ft unit and some factories in Pune. What exactly did you do ?
      Did you get a KTM 390 and fabricated a body kit for it ?
      or
      You bought a parts from Suzuki / Yamaha / Minarelli and put together a aweful concoction and name it KTM 390 ?
      or
      Did someone conned you by selling this bike stating that its a KTM 390 ?
      or
      Are you saying that you Designed the KTM 390 in first place ?
      I mean i am lost !

You dont have to share your trade secrets , but appreciate if you can "clearly" what is that you have Designed ?
      RIP Penguin May 2013 - Dec 2015

Global Moderator
      At wits end with Safari's
      auto-correct!

Awesome

LOL! This forum's too demanding, man! You want me to educate you enough, share WIP pics, and lose business? Competition is watching, my friend.

See you all after the brand launch!

What suspension, what mods it seems! Go ask KTM or Bajaj what suspension they've used.

Seriously - what is the purpose of your thread on this forum?

1. You do not give details
      2. You clearly don't like questions.
      3. You are outright disinterested in giving answers
      4. You make abstract claims/statements.. not one concrete bit of information you can base any discussion on.
      5. You will not share what you used, or how you used it.
      6. You will not share pictures.
      7. Yet you want 'feedback' - on what?? More importantly - can you TAKE IT ? (- I doubt! )

Hence let me repeat - what on earth are you here for?

Reminds us of the Quad-turbo-gazzillion-bhp-Ferrari dude. (Yeah we've had them before!)

Competition - don't worry about it buddy. I'll be very surprised if anyone considers you one! ( At least until you show what you can do or have done!)

All the best with your launch - hope its an astronomical success.

And somebody, please do me a favour and deactivate my login. Adios!
      Yeah - most of them run away - esp the ones who don't have answers! 007 - will be along presently to do the honours. But in the meantime - as he'd put it..

Name:  Clap.gif
Views: 140
Size:  245.5 KB
      A closed mouth gathers no feet.

3. 7th May 2013 23:28
      This post has been down-ranked. Click "View Post" to view it.

Crazy guy!
      Meh!

Secret

you don't have to bother as you won't be able to afford.
      Is this statement really necessary.

Sir it is in human blood to ask questions when shown some pics. More so in Indian blood

You would have gained immense respect in this forum had you just said - "The bike has not been launched as of now. Please excuse if i dont share all details"

Instead you go around saying that people are stupid and poor etc etc.
      Practice does not make something perfect.
      Practice makes it permanent.

not aware that he can set his status here!

Hungry

My cars/ bikes ain't for the ' crowd'.
      Bingo! They're for the imaginary people. Now go watch Alice in Wonderland! It'll inspire you more.
      So you won't even get a tiny opportunity to bother. They'll be out at what price? I'll decide that! Again, you don't have to bother as you won't be able to afford.
      Oh yes. It's quite natural we won't be able to afford an imaginary production bike! What price are you deciding? One million pounds(UK right)?

Speaking of respect? Give the moral science lecture to your kids here who don't even understand the word 'Mod
      Forget his kid, he's a smarter breed, I know. Do "you" need moar moral science lecture? We have plenty of moral knowledge to share. Even if you don't want to "educate" us we are always happy to help. For starters, watch and learn :

Give sarcasm, and get a kick in the ass. Go, watch movies, and spend the rest of your life here asking 'What suspension'. Bye..
      You're a funny stubborn guy, huh! If I were you, I would've bid adieu long before. Bye!

PS : Lekin mere bhai ab to bata de what suspension?
      2015 Mercedes-Benz C200 Avantgarde
      1996 Mercedes-Benz E220

2016 Hyundai Creta SX(O)
      2017 Isuzu D-Max V Cross: PX5 Android HU -> AK4490EQ -> miniDSP C-DSP| Sony XM-GS4 | Kravchenko KAXBLTWT & HAT Legatia L6SE | Boston GT2125 | Vaani Vector 6.5mkII | SounDigital SD250.1| Infinity REF1200S
      2014 Hyundai Elite i20 Asta

AutoBots India

Awesome

you don't have to bother as you won't be able to afford.
      this attitude will certainly affect at least some percent of potential buyers of his product
      2012 Mercedes Benz C250 Avantgarde (w204)
      2017 Honda City iVtec
      1996 Mercedes Benz E220 (w124)

Winner- 301w-600w category Bass Battle (2016, Buddh International Circuit)
      Winner- 501-1000w category Bass Battle (2017, Shakedown DTU)

TEAMRMS.IN
      FACEBOOK.COM/AUTOBOTSINDIA

In Bhai we Trust

Hungry

Gave sarcasm, and got kicked in the ass.
      Corrected

Researching...

Awesome

Dear Anand,

I really apologise. I mean it. I did it in fact twice here, but the sarcastic comments never stopped. "You have to answer dumb questions." "You have to deal with my OCD." I mean, why!

Praful's statement wasn't a query. It sounded like- Hey dude, KTM is a naked bike, and that's how it'd be launched everywhere in the world. I mean, every kid out there knows that.

Didn't I mention its a KTM mod? The subject line says it all. So, if you could get sarcastic, be a good ear to take it back. And I corrected him in my way.

And I'm sorry, everyone. I think I should just leave. And let fate decide, and not anyone's feedback. I'll try my best to offer the best to my buyers. If the concept works, I'd definitely meet you all again, and may be we could chat up in detail. My be someday. Remember, for me, there's a good learning that I'm taking away with me from Gearheads. I know I'll face similar questions, and I'll try to answer in much polite way. But I'm sure my products would speak for themselves.

They'd very much be affordable, and VFM for Indian pockets. Thank you.

Crazy guy!
      Meh!

Secret

I really apologise.
      Thanks!

And I'm sorry, everyone. I think I should just leave.
      Leaving is never the solution

Remember, for me, there's a good learning that I'm taking away with me from Gearheads.
      In that case dont you think you should give back some stuff to gearheads.?

I suggest we forget everything that happened and continue with your bike modification discussion

Please feel free to tell us details you are comfortable with sharing. The rest of the details we understand!!

Note: I think discussing the details of your bike here will give you a lot of publicity

Thanks
      Practice does not make something perfect.
      Practice makes it permanent.

Researching...

Awesome

Publicity was never the idea, Anand.. I'm back on this forum after months. To share some news. That's it. I think I'll just take a break. May be I'm not ready yet to answer all the questions at this moment. It's an open forum, and I sense a risk to disclose everything now. Hope you understand.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information