• Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret

Thread: need help

excited to be a part of this
      community!!

Awesome

need help

hello everyone, i am still new to the membership of this forum with this being my second post after the introduction.As i have mentioned in my first post, i plan to acquire an ex-army jeep very soon, a 2005 ngcs(yes it is class five, and yes they are available with the scrap dealer here in mayapuri now), but being new to this whole scene, i'll be needing as much help possible from all you seniors out there!main concern is, i cant tell the condition of a vehicle by just looking at it so i desperately need help here, someone who can accompany me once and help me select the right vehicle, i can even provide pick and drop facility to anyone who will be willing, secondly, i am not sure as in where to get the works on my jeep done, any reference of a reliable person/mechanic/workshop will be very useful.thanking all in anticipation

community!!

Awesome

anyone??

following a 'Linea'r
      progression

Secret

If you mention where you are located, then people will be able to offer some help.

community!!

Awesome

i am located in delhi itself, north delhi to be specific!
      mayapuri is well within my reach!
      Duplicate
      Last edited by kb100; 9th Jun 2013 at 01:58. Reason: Duplicate

following a 'Linea'r
      progression

Secret

Tagging #delhi guys.

Arkaprava.Datta@gmail.com

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by novice View Post
      hello everyone, i am still new to the membership of this forum with this being my second post after the introduction.As i have mentioned in my first post, i plan to acquire an ex-army jeep very soon, a 2005 ngcs(yes it is class five, and yes they are available with the scrap dealer here in mayapuri now), but being new to this whole scene, i'll be needing as much help possible from all you seniors out there!main concern is, i cant tell the condition of a vehicle by just looking at it so i desperately need help here, someone who can accompany me once and help me select the right vehicle, i can even provide pick and drop facility to anyone who will be willing, secondly, i am not sure as in where to get the works on my jeep done, any reference of a reliable person/mechanic/workshop will be very useful.thanking all in anticipation
      Hello Novice,

You can get in touch with the Delhi Off-Roaders on Facebook. (terrain tigers, Northern India off-road Club, Aravali Off-road Association)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/arav...tures/?fref=ts

Regards,

Arka
      JEEPer Speak - Engage Mind, before Opening Mouth.

Thread Information