• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: New Beginning - Vento now remapped by Code6@Bay6

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Balavignesh Ram
      I am still not sure why it comes when you accelerate?

Does it mean the AC air intake flow is controlled by the accelerator pedal; i hardly doubt it and this would not be the case.
      It is mostly controlled by the fan speed, the amount of AC intake air that will be pulled in, in that case the hiss will/should be prominent and should not increase or decrease with response to throttle.

It cannot be the AC air take air
      I have this doubt for a long time.
      Hope some one can answer my questions.

Looking for ....

Secret

Quote Originally Posted by mpasanthosh View Post
      I am still not sure why it comes when you accelerate?
      That Hiss sound what i was talking about is AC air intake only as it doesn't vary when i raise the accelerator.

But there is one more WHOO sound which i hear when i go beyond 3.5K RPM or 135 KMPH speed. I know this is coming from engine bay (Manifold air intake). At this time when we opt for external air circulation of AC then this sound will be more prominent as the door of AC air vent opens and gives external air connectivity. I think this takes air very close location of engine bay making the sound more prominent.
      PIONEER DEX-P99RS | TCHERNOV SPECIAL MAKE II IC | SOUNDSTREAM REFERENCE CLASS A PICASSO BRIAN B4 AMPS | FOCAL K2 POWER 165 KR | HAT IMAGNE 6V2 T-LINE
      CLARION HX-D2 SE | STINGER 8000 SERIES IC | McIntosh MC423 MCC82 ARC AUDIO 4200 SE AMPS | HAT LEGATIA L1 PRO R2 | L4 SE | L6 V2 | CLARUS 10

Diesel VS Petrol !

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Balavignesh Ram View Post
      That Hiss sound what i was talking about is AC air intake only as it doesn't vary when i raise the accelerator.

But there is one more WHOO sound which i hear when i go beyond 3.5K RPM or 135 KMPH speed. I know this is coming from engine bay (Manifold air intake). At this time when we opt for external air circulation of AC then this sound will be more prominent as the door of AC air vent opens and gives external air connectivity. I think this takes air very close location of engine bay making the sound more prominent.
      The hiss sound you are facing is not what is the subject here. I think you should get your blower checked cause iirc none of us have an AC related sound. We all have sound which varies according to acceleration.
      '08 Suzuki Swift - 1.3 VXI - sold
      '13 Skoda Rapid TDI - 1.6 Code6'd - sold
      '11 Honda Civic - 1.8 VMT - FFE + Intake - sold
      '12 Hyundai Verna Fluidic - 1.4 VTVT
      '16 Hyundai Creta SX AT
      '16 Suzuki Alto K10 AMT VXI(o)

Looking for ....

Secret

Quote Originally Posted by nitin View Post
      The hiss sound you are facing is not what is the subject here. I think you should get your blower checked cause iirc none of us have an AC related sound. We all have sound which varies according to acceleration.
      Have changed the blower last year due to some other problem, Post that i dont have any hiss sound at any point of situation..
      PIONEER DEX-P99RS | TCHERNOV SPECIAL MAKE II IC | SOUNDSTREAM REFERENCE CLASS A PICASSO BRIAN B4 AMPS | FOCAL K2 POWER 165 KR | HAT IMAGNE 6V2 T-LINE
      CLARION HX-D2 SE | STINGER 8000 SERIES IC | McIntosh MC423 MCC82 ARC AUDIO 4200 SE AMPS | HAT LEGATIA L1 PRO R2 | L4 SE | L6 V2 | CLARUS 10

Allergic to Morons and
      Retards..

Awesome

Well Hiss sound comes and goes ..it comes all of a sudden and unable to find a pattern or find root cause for the same. Don't know where the stone hit from, heard a tick noise, and no crack was visible, 10-15 seconds later there was a small crack which developed into a 15-20 cm curved crack. I was doing 20 kmph probably as I started from red signal and there was only a bike ahead of me who was also going slow.
      Maruti Wagon R | Hyundai Verna | Volkswagen Vento

Allergic to Morons and
      Retards..

Awesome

It's been a a while since I updated this thread here.. well there were very few changes and very little the car was driven. It's hardly done 33K after 3 years and 3 months. The map was over written by VW got it updated by tadukuttan. The recent map I got is not really Nice as the one I had flashed earlier. Probably I have to get it fine tuned further. I could see some smoke on sudden accelerations. got installed Driving over speed breakers potholes| potholes solution for car | for suspension solution| for potholes solution|for comfortable driving passing over speed breakers| for Landing force of wheels increases braking efficiency|for prevents rolling pitching - Roger Motors and did a kerala trip.The first thing I noticed ws the THUD noise it used to make is gone, though it did not make any huge difference on the ride.

I feel the The ride has become more spongy, which is not good. On high speed I feel the car to be more jumping around than normal. the hard breaking also felt not very confident, but same time it didn't nose dive. tadukuttan.
      Maruti Wagon R | Hyundai Verna | Volkswagen Vento

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread Information