• Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Xado treatment for figo

FORD FIGO TDCI

Awesome

Xado treatment for figo

Hi Guys , I got XADO treatment done for my car , ATOMIC METAL CONDITIONER for Engine , GEL treatment for Power steering , Gear box , HP Fuel pump . I have driven only 10 km after the treatment so yet to see the benefits !!!

New begining..

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by S.KUMAR View Post
      ATOMIC METAL CONDITIONER for Engine
      Sorry for a novice Question But what exactly does this help in??
      Stay Sedate

FORD FIGO TDCI

Awesome

HI , AMC is an engine Revitalizant . It is an 3 in one additive

1) It has an 2d sliding agent - Witch provides extra light sliding between engine parts .

2) 1 STAGE REVITALIZANT ( granules ) - This helps to form a metal-ceramic coating on the parts surfaces thus restoring operating surfaces and compensating current wear of engine parts .

3)METAL CONDITIONER - This strengthens lubricating film , excellently interacts with revitalizant . You can go through zado website .

It is also supposed to increase COMPRESSION thus POWER .
      Last edited by S.KUMAR; 4th Dec 2013 at 15:00.

Sex is not the Answer. Sex is
      the Question. Yes is the
      Answer

Awesome

I have driven only 10 km after the treatment so yet to see the benefits !!!
      The miracle of this stuff is in the advertising and you parting with your hard earned money. I suspect that the only benefit you will see is a lighter wallet for people what have too much of money.
      How old is your car and what is the mileage?
      I would compare such stuff to a magic screen which turns a black/white TV to colour TV.
      Last edited by Indian; 4th Dec 2013 at 15:36.

FORD FIGO TDCI

Awesome

Hi, I beg to differ , There are scientific advances time to time , All products are not fake !!! .

Ouroboros
      There is no place like

Secret

Quote Originally Posted by Indian View Post
      The miracle of this stuff is in the advertising and you parting with your hard earned money.
      I agree that there are lots of Snake Oil products but I highly recommend that you try Xado. You would not be disappointed - But that said, there are cheaper alternatives like Nano Energizer which does most of the things that Xado can. There are lots of discussion and user experiences on this very forum about Xado and NE - Certainly not placebo!!!
      CODE6.IN | DigitalVampire.com | XENG.net
      "If there is a god, atheism must seem to god as less of an insult than religion.” --Edmond de Goncour

Sex is not the Answer. Sex is
      the Question. Yes is the
      Answer

Awesome

All products are not fake !!!
      I agree but I looked at the UK website and saw the logos of Mercedes Benz, MAN and VW as if the product is authorized by them. I know for sure that Mercedes and MAN trucks warn against using additives and that it would infringe the waranty. VW says the same.

Xado UK - Engine Treatment | Oil Additive | Fuel Treatment | Engine Oil Additive

This is what the sales director of Xado UK wrote using a fake ID in the MG Rover Forum. Why all this cloak and dagger stuff for something that works?

Originally Posted by MGMad2 View Post
      In defence of the stuff - it some how works. Well for me it did! My choice was a new engine or goodbye to beloved MGB.

Always been against additives. In my case I had nothing to loose and it seemed different. If it worked I couldn’t care what it is made of.

Can only say I am back touring - no expensive recon - happy as Larry

MBG calm sweet and purring. Added benefit she is also drinking less fuel.

And the Administrator of the forum replies:
      By the way people, I'd take what you read from this guy with a pinch of salt - it appears the poster had registered using the personal email address of the Sales Director of XADO UK.

Of course you have to activate your account, so I'll leave you to conclude the poster actually was.
      Last edited by Indian; 5th Dec 2013 at 02:04.

FORD FIGO TDCI

Awesome

Hi guys , i drove 500 km , i can feel a lot of changes , The XADO treatment has really worked !!!! I will definetly recommend this product to all members !!!

Awesome

Blog Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Indian View Post
      I agree but I looked at the UK website and saw the logos of Mercedes Benz, MAN and VW as if the product is authorized by them. I know for sure that Mercedes and MAN trucks warn against using additives and that it would infringe the waranty. VW says the same.

Xado UK - Engine Treatment | Oil Additive | Fuel Treatment | Engine Oil Additive

This is what the sales director of Xado UK wrote using a fake ID in the MG Rover Forum. Why all this cloak and dagger stuff for something that works?

Originally Posted by MGMad2 View Post
      In defence of the stuff - it some how works. Well for me it did! My choice was a new engine or goodbye to beloved MGB.

Always been against additives. In my case I had nothing to loose and it seemed different. If it worked I couldn’t care what it is made of.

Can only say I am back touring - no expensive recon - happy as Larry

MBG calm sweet and purring. Added benefit she is also drinking less fuel.

And the Administrator of the forum replies:
      By the way people, I'd take what you read from this guy with a pinch of salt - it appears the poster had registered using the personal email address of the Sales Director of XADO UK.

Of course you have to activate your account, so I'll leave you to conclude the poster actually was.

for your kind information the Benz, MAN and VW etc. of the OEM are not talking about the additive it is about Xado Oil. It will be of great help if you can read completely

For more info please check the site

Internet Critics

Regards,
      Hebbar

Awesome

Blog Entries
      When I met Mr. Kumar he was not sure about the product performance. I accept that lot of fake products available in the market and it is not easy to decide which one is genuine. In the meantime we cannot conclude that all the companies are fake.
      I have tested this product in my Indigo TDI 2006 and found noticeable difference in terms of fuel economy, response, engine noise, easy gear shifting and most important compression on each cylinder has came back to normal. We have testimonials from fleet owners like VRL, SRS, Kamath etc..

Most people take suggestion from the mechanic while choosing oil and other auto chemical product. I have seen in many garages mechanic suggestion depends on his margin in the product.
      In case of Xado we cannot give good margin to the garage since manufacturing cost is high and Ukraine team do not want to compromise in terms of product quality. Most of the garage will not promote our product since it is not lucrative for their business.

Two reason for that:
      1) According to them anti aging product will kill their business
      2) Margin

This is my experience about market trend and how big brands are killing small innovation.

Let us do a small test on Xado flush and any other brand flush:
      - Take any other brand flush and put on a bearing
      - Take Xado vita flush and put on a bearing
      - Rotate the bearings for 10 min under high load
      - I am 100% sure that you will not find any damage to the bearing where you have used Xado Vita flush since it is a oil based flush.
      - Please understand that cost of the manufacturing oil based flush is very high as compared to diesel or kerosene based but it is safe.
      - One more thing if you are using any diesel or kerosene based flush it will change the viscosity on the new oil since you cannot flush out completely and some amount of old oil alonge with flush stay on to the various places inside the engine.
      - Even Xado Vitaflush also you cannot flush out completely bug it is safe since it is a oil based flush and has got the same detergent property like any other oil will have.

Like Mr. Kumar I personally go to customers who have got good knowledge about automobile and take their feedback about the product which I have sold. We build our business based on customer feedback. I accept we get bad feedback from 3 customers out of 10. We will pass this feedback to Xado team for further analysis.
      I sincerely thank Mr. Kumar for sharing his view in the forum. Many people will not come online and spread positive message. We only hit online when some product fails. But People like Kumar are exceptional. He gave me a call immediately after finding some difference in his car. I love to serve customers like him

Regards,
      Hebbar
      Last edited by Hebbar Prasad; 8th Dec 2013 at 09:40.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information