• Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i20 ICE

Dreamer
      Gearhead

Awesome

i20 ICE

so finally kind of done with my ICE which was around 2+ years in making and lots of bugging the fellow members like karanbhatia Mi10 etc. now most of you reading this thread might be thinking that what kind of #ICE take 2+ years, well that's because most of the time went into deciding and sourcing the bits and pieces.

First thing that i wanted to source was the HU. I considered many brands before settling for Eclipse CD7200MKii, now the problem was where to source it then eBay came to the rescue bought one off the ebay in 2011 along with IPC 106.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1064.JPG 
Views:	54 
Size:	361.6 KB 
ID:	177770

so on the on the installation day the confusion was which one should make its way into the car.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0543.JPG 
Views:	44 
Size:	1.56 MB 
ID:	177771
      can anyone guess the amp

rest of the pictures of equipments coming soon
      Last edited by h4x0r; 12th Apr 2014 at 21:40.
      Failure is not an option. It is a privilege reserved only for those who try.
      The bottom line is that car audio is a compromise, and you have to decide what deficiencies you are willing to accept prior to delving into it. If you don't, you could end up spending lots of money and time swapping gear, only to find that it was all a waste to begin with.

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Nice set of equipment. Looks like a Zuki Eleet to me
      Clarion NX-706| Biketronics BT4180 | Sinfoni Allegro | Soundigital 1200.1 | Audible Physics Brahma6W | Audible Physics NZ3AlBe | Morel Ultimo | Klotz 12ga LY225t| Mogami RCA| Pure Silver RCA

Diesel VS Petrol !

Awesome

Looking forward to this thread. Subscribed to it now
      '08 Suzuki Swift - 1.3 VXI - sold
      '13 Skoda Rapid TDI - 1.6 Code6'd - sold
      '11 Honda Civic - 1.8 VMT - FFE + Intake - sold
      '12 Hyundai Verna Fluidic - 1.4 VTVT
      '16 Hyundai Creta SX AT
      '16 Suzuki Alto K10 AMT VXI(o)

Dreamer
      Gearhead

Awesome

#mods cant post in the thread. after posting it just redirects to a blank page? is there anything wrong with the forum
      The bottom line is that car audio is a compromise, and you have to decide what deficiencies you are willing to accept prior to delving into it. If you don't, you could end up spending lots of money and time swapping gear, only to find that it was all a waste to begin with.

Hungry

Are you able to post now?

Great equipment. Good going!
      2015 Mercedes-Benz C200 Avantgarde
      2016 Hyundai Creta SX(O)
      2017 Isuzu D-Max V Cross: PX5 Android HU -> AK4490EQ -> miniDSP C-DSP| Helix P400 | Kravchenko KAXBLTWT & HAT Legatia L6SE | Boston GT2125 | Vaani Vector 6.5mkII | SounDigital SD250.1| Infinity REF1200S
      2014 Hyundai Elite i20 Asta: Nexus 7 -> AK4490EQ -> miniDSP C-DSP| DLS A2 | Audible Physics RAM3a | Boston GT2125 | Vaani Vector 6.5mkII | Rockford Fosgate T400-2 | Morel Ultimo SC

Dreamer
      Gearhead

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by bamaboy View Post
      Are you able to post now?
      nope still cant

A well oiled machine

Awesome

Blog Entries
      Wow... great start. Looking forward to the final set of equipments and install pics.

On the lookout for more 4
      wheel victims.

Hungry

Quote Originally Posted by h4x0r View Post
      cant post in the thread. after posting it just redirects to a blank page? is there anything wrong with the forum
      Nothing wrong as far as I know. What OS/Browser are you using?
      In pursuit of happiness, and happiness drives very fast.

Dreamer
      Gearhead

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by tadukuttan View Post
      Nothing wrong as far as I know. What OS/Browser are you using?
      win7/google chrome, as along as my reply is one liner or two its ok. but when i attach some files and tag someone. it redirects me to the advance reply page. when i try to submit reply at the advanced reply page it redirects me to blank page

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by piyush7243 View Post
      Nice set of equipment. Looks like a Zuki Eleet to me
      yes piyush bro its is zuki eleets 4 channel ver 1. it puts out 5watts @ 4 channels at 4 ohms and 10 watts @ 2 channels at 2 ohms at 0.005%thd.
      Last edited by h4x0r; 14th Apr 2014 at 19:46.

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by h4x0r View Post
      win7/google chrome, as along as my reply is one liner or two its ok. but when i attach some files and tag someone. it redirects me to the advance reply page. when i try to submit reply at the advanced reply page it redirects me to blank page

- - - Updated - - -

yes piyush bro its is zuki eleets 4 channel ver 1. it puts out 5watts @ 4 channels at 4 ohms and 10 watts @ 2 channels at 2 ohms at 0.005%thd.
      Well the power ratings are mastermind of Patrick. They give out 150-175X4 @4 ohm easily. Nice amp. What about other equipment?
      Clarion NX-706| Biketronics BT4180 | Sinfoni Allegro | Soundigital 1200.1 | Audible Physics Brahma6W | Audible Physics NZ3AlBe | Morel Ultimo | Klotz 12ga LY225t| Mogami RCA| Pure Silver RCA

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information