• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret

Thread: Headlight height adjuster not working

The New Guy

Awesome

Headlight height adjuster not working

Hi, Two weeks back i met with a small accident where my duster got some dents. Gave the car to a hyundai service center near my home when they agreed to repair it. Cost me 4000rs for the repair. After the repair, drove my car at night for the first time yesterday. I noticed that the height adjustment of the head light is not working for the left hand side lights while the right side are working fine. The lights are set to the lowest height. During the repair they removed left front fender to repair. Is it happening because of the repair work. Since i have no idea about the headlight height adjuster mechanism. Is it electrical or mechanical. Anyone have any idea?

Life is too short to enjoy

Hungry

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaskar View Post
      Two weeks back i met with a small accident where my duster got some dents. Gave the car to a hyundai service center near my home
      Clarity Required . Duster is car by Renault not by Hyundai or you have mentioned wrong car . Check it out with neighbourhood garages .

The New Guy

Awesome

Sorry for not making it clear. Actually my car is duster. But since the only renault showroom in assam is some 500kms away from my home, i went to a hyundai service centet. Showed them the damage and they agreed to repair it. That was the story. Regarfing the problem mentioned here, i went to the same service center today and found out that the cable that controls the headlight height was not attached to the light. It went loose during the fender repairment. Attached the cable and the problem was solved. It was a simple mechanical system that controls the height of the headlights.

Life is too short to enjoy

Hungry

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaskar View Post
      Sorry for not making it clear. Actually my car is duster. But since the only renault showroom in assam is some 500kms away from my home, i went to a hyundai service centet. Showed them the damage and they agreed to repair it. That was the story. Regarfing the problem mentioned here, i went to the same service center today and found out that the cable that controls the headlight height was not attached to the light. It went loose during the fender repairment. Attached the cable and the problem was solved. It was a simple mechanical system that controls the height of the headlights.
      Its good that your problem was solved . Its great that Hyundai attended car of competitor . Sorry If I have hurt you emotionally.

The New Guy

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by AMG Style View Post
      Its good that your problem was solved . Its great that Hyundai attended car of competitor . Sorry If I have hurt you emotionally.
      No you have not hurt me. I should have made it clear at the first post itself. Yes, the hyundai service center guys were real nice people to attend to my problem real quickly.

Thread Information