• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Scoop! – Fiat Avventura To Be Offered In 6 Body Colors, Base & Top end variants (Courtesy - Indian Hoods)

Where there is no freedom
      there is no growth

Awesome

Except torque everything else is superb. I know it since I was one of the rare owner of 1.4 FIRE. The vehicle demand more torque/power to do justice to its chassis.
      Last edited by SKV; 22nd Sep 2014 at 17:05.
      VERNA FLUIDIC 1.6 VTVT SX(O)

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Pradeep View Post
      Fiat Avventura website is up!
      Interiors look good but the all windows controls, mirror adjustment knobs are at passenger side instead of driver side in the below pic

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Interior.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	144.8 KB 
ID:	192413

Global Tolerator
      Searching...

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by guyfrmblr View Post
      The all windows controls, mirror adjustment knobs are at passenger side instead of driver side in the below pic
      Also notice what happened to AC grills, according to other pictures I have seen of the interiors, the ac grills are adjustable, not like the mesh grills shown in this pic. It looks like some CG work.

Madrasipattanam

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by guyfrmblr View Post
      Interiors look good but the all windows controls, mirror adjustment knobs are at passenger side instead of driver side in the below pic
      Bug! Bug!

Dont know how it passed QA phase
      Never Say Never Again :)

Specially for Photography Section - If i post any pic in photography section, Please click and view in full screen for correct resolution and clarity. Thanks !!

there is no growth

Awesome

I think there will be some design changes compared to the one shown in figure. As far as functionality is considered I have huge respect for fiat.It will be a wonderful vehicle if adequate power is provided.

Life on two wheels is
      incredible!

Awesome

Fiat Avventura Variants leaked, Petrol Coming Only in Acitve and Emotion. Launch Expected on Oct 5 (Courtesy - Indianhoods.com)

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the Fiat Avventura petrol is not coming in mid-level Dynamic variant and will be available only in base and range-topping – Active and Emotion – trim level. Earlier, we reported (read here) that the petrol version of the new pseudo crossover will be offered only in base and mid level variants, made us to believe company holding the range-topping Emotion variant to launch it at a later stage with 1.4-litre T-Jet motor.

However, the image added above, picked from staff training material, telling a different story and taking us through a spin.
      Apart from this incomprehensible strategy of Italian automaker, the new car has been laden with features quite commendably. Features that have been made standard across the range including 16-inch alloy wheels, functional roof rails, double folding rear seat, central door locking with foldable key, tilt hydraulic power steering, programmable speed limiter, front power windows and a set of impressive high terrain gauges (Compass and Inclinometer).

Source - Indianhoods.com

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fiat-Avventura-Dynamic-Features.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	643.3 KB 
ID:	192759

Audio Enthusiast
      SO can't stop the XUV

Hungry

Also read somewhere that the Projectors, dual exhausts are missing in the Avventura production ready version. Any news on that ?

Dream is not what you see when you sleep;dream is something that doesn't make you sleep - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam.

Mahindra XUV 500
      Tata Tiago XZ Petrol
      Honda Hornet
      Honda Activa
      Honda Dio

there is no growth

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by autobug View Post
      Emotion variant to launch it at a later stage with 1.4-litre T-Jet motor.
      Later stage? "Tomorrow never comes" If it can happen it can happen now.
      Endless waiting for a 1.6MJD on sedan and Tjet on hatch

No Commerce, Just Fun
      Rain Rain GO Away

Awesome

My personal view,

When business is not doing well due to issues beyond the core capabilities, and issues like reach in the market, quality of the service network, manufacturing capacity etc there is no point in having too many variants in the portfolio. It is better to have lesser number of variants to improve more efficiency in manufacturing line, less confusion with product positioning, reducing the chances of cannibalization of one variant by other due to dealer activism etc.

recent examples this tactic is working the best is (a) Renault Duster : brought in only one product (b) Moto G .... in both cases the company ensured that what they launched is selling and all the support infrastructure (delivery, service etc) is available and is reliable.

Probably FIAT has credible inputs that people buy either base variant or fully loaded version.

Quote Originally Posted by SKV View Post
      Endless waiting for a 1.6MJD on sedan and Tjet on hatch
      Marketers generally understand that the people who say they are "waiting endless" often does not buy the stuff they were waiting for as the wait would have ensured that they bought something else already. There are already 1.6 L C segment Sedans and Hatches with tjet, the sales numbers would give enough indication whether they are being bought at all ?. Marketers can engage in such an adventure only when main line of business is done well and generating enough money.
      Last edited by Nomad; 29th Sep 2014 at 10:50.

~~Wandering Soul~~
      by the power of Grayskull

Secret

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
      My personal view,

True that.

Marketing can take you only to a certain point beyond that the actual product has to do the talking, after sales service as well.

Somehow the adventura is something that i want and not something that i need. i remember seeing something similar years back from fiat or ford which was the mini suv type very few on the road as well, it somehow looks like a rehash of the same.

Cars also may come a full circle someday similar to fashion

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information