• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret

Thread: Avventura 1.3 93 HP 209 NM Torque

HILL KING

Awesome

Avventura 1.3 93 HP 209 NM Torque

Dear Folks, can anyone tell me his experience with the avventura and its mileage in real world conditions. I was told by the car saleperson that in city with ac it comes around 16 kmpl and on highways 20+.

#Traveling - It leaves you
      Speechless, then turns you
      into a storyteller

Secret

I have TD'd punto evo sport and thinks that makes the same power output as avventura,though not sure. The MID showed 14kmpl after my drive through city for about 5 km. In highways it can hit 20+ if driven sedately,i think. Aventurra has 20mm more GC than punto and more weight and the opening and closing of boot is a pain. But looks good.

HILL KING

Awesome

bro.. how did you find the evo 90 hp sports? I had taken a test drive of fiat avventura 93hp and was impressed with the ride quality and to be honest it has a very matured suspension setup.Also the steering feedback is so good that i felt the road was talking to me telling me feel me boy oh boy. The grunt was good enough but i didn't go beyond 70 kmph and i found the pick up satisfactory and there is a strong turbo kick in 2nd gear and pull cleanly to 40kmph+ without fuss.
      Now all i want to know how is its mileage?

#Traveling - It leaves you
      Speechless, then turns you
      into a storyteller

Secret

Its the same for punto sports ,the only diff is GC 20mm low. But from my friend who test driven both said sport is better in terms of performance and features. His opinion though as I have not test driven Avenntura. Yes,the steering is hydraulic gives awsome feedback. Same for sport too. Body roll will be a little less due to low GC and makes COG low. And punto does have the tank like built quality and spares and service is cheap. And AFAIK the aventurra lacks ABS and airbag. Not sure. Read somewhere. So if its for the performance and ride I recommend you to TD punto sports too before taking a decision. And for mileage it will be getting almost same as sport as both have almost same power output and same engine. I think it will be 14 in city and 20 in highways.

Wondering...

Hungry

Quote Originally Posted by OXOM View Post
      Now all i want to know how is its mileage?
      The answer for most of your mileage queries can be found in my ownership log. Though mine is the Linea, the engine is the same 90hp Link to my thread here https://gearheads.in/showthread.php?...l=1#post497982

Mine being remapped and nowadays driven hard, you can expect better figures on a stock one
      Last edited by cvanandh; 23rd Apr 2015 at 16:45.

Thread Information