• Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret

Thread: FFE for Fabia 1.2 ?

Searching for FFE

Awesome

FFE for Fabia 1.2 ?

Hi Forum members,

Can you please direct me to a modder for FFE in bangalore, looking out for FFE for a fabia 2011 1.2 HTP, kindly suggest your thought as to if it is worth as well going with the mod, your suggestions are really appreciated.
      Last edited by kb100; 26th Jan 2016 at 19:40. Reason: Post moved to new thread

Global Moderator
      At wits end with Safari's
      auto-correct!

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by santro652 View Post
      Can you please direct me to a modder for FFE in bangalore, looking out for FFE for a fabia 2011 1.2 HTP, kindly suggest your thought as to if it is worth as well going with the mod, your suggestions are really appreciated.
      Depends on what you are after. You will have to spend on a custom exhaust and remap the ECU to suit it. Is yours a petrol engine?

You can contact BAY6 - tadukuttan or Digital Vampire.
      A closed mouth gathers no feet.

Searching for FFE

Awesome

Hi - Yes its a petrol version, i am looking for high end torque and top speed, i am not looking at loud sound and stuff.

I am looking for custom exhaust, i have read through many blogs on this, wondering if i need to get anything on the ECU piece as well for petrol engines, dont want to mess up things, also i am not sure of any negative aspects of a FFE.

Global Moderator
      At wits end with Safari's
      auto-correct!

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by santro652 View Post
      Hi - Yes its a petrol version, i am looking for high end torque and top speed, i am not looking at loud sound and stuff.

I am looking for custom exhaust, i have read through many blogs on this, wondering if i need to get anything on the ECU piece as well for petrol engines, dont want to mess up things, also i am not sure of any negative aspects of a FFE.
      Any exhaust modification will have to be accompanied by a appropriate ECU tune. There is very little to be gained by doing a FFE on a low displacement naturally aspirated engine. Top speed is not going to change (without raising the rev limiter). The cost benefit is poor.

There are a lot of threads on this on the forum - please use the 'Search' function (please make sure you type the whole word - not abbreviations). Here is one - All about AFTERMARKET HEADERS FFE.
      A closed mouth gathers no feet.

Jai Radhe Maa

Secret

Quote Originally Posted by kb100 View Post
      Any exhaust modification will have to be accompanied by a appropriate ECU tune
      Not necessary in a car with a MAF sensor. If the exhaust does increase airflow, the MAF sensor will pick up these changes and the ECU will trim accordingly.

Searching for FFE

Awesome

Thanks Guys, getting in touch with code6 team on this to see what best can be done.. 007 thats great news that there is no need for any tweaks on the ECU...

Thread Information