• Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret

Thread: Ford Classic or Indica Vista

Explorer

Awesome

Post Ford Classic or Indica Vista

Hey Everyone,

I'm from Bangalore and owns a Tata India Vista VX, 2012, KA Registration, 50 K Mileage, Finance Closed, and in excellent condition. I also have a KL Reg. Ford Classic 1.4 LXI, 2013, 21K Mileage and also in excellent condition. Ford is under finance now and about 2.5 Lacks to finish the loan. I am looking forward to sell one of these cars now as I am the only person using it and not driving more than 500 KM per month except rare long trips. So if I use the classic here in Bangalore chances of paying LTT is very high as its a KL registration Car. I am also thinking about selling of both the cars and buying a new one. Please help me to take a decision thank you!!!

Audio Enthusiast
      SO can't stop the XUV

Hungry

Quote Originally Posted by anoopvaikom View Post
      So if I use the classic here in Bangalore chances of paying LTT is very high as its a KL registration Car.
      If I remember it right, this harassment has been put to an end by the recent court orders ? No ? #Bangalore folks can confirm. If its in excellent condition why another car ? I would say sell the Vista & retain the Classic. Why ? Classic has clocked only 21K kms on the ODO & Vista has already run a good number 50K. Logical. Classic can still be retained & run for a bit more longer time. Also Classic will be bit more trouble free than Vista in the longer run. Sell the vista & close the classic loan probably (based on how much you get) & enjoy a loan free life

Dream is not what you see when you sleep;dream is something that doesn't make you sleep - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam.

Mahindra XUV 500
      Tata Tiago XZ Petrol
      Honda Hornet
      Honda Activa
      Honda Dio

Explorer

Awesome

Thank you LVRamanan for your response!!! But these RTO guys are trying to a chance to put down the order by and I think they will start it anytime. Hence I'm a bit sceptical about keeping the KL registration vehicle here. I'm also in the plan to sell of my Vista and will keep the updates posted here. Thanks!!!

Thread Information