• Secret

Thread: Balneo Spare Parts

Baleno Perfect Ride and
      Comfort!

Awesome

Blog Entries

Post Balneo Spare Parts

Greetings,
      I want to buy some spare parts of Baleno, however in MGP they are either Over Priced or unavailable in Pune Region.
      I am looking for timing Belt & water pump & Bumpers.
      Do you know any dealer or spare part seller In Pune. Or Any online seller? who accepts the payment in NEFT etc.
      Thanks.

Life's Boring !!!

Awesome

Chandigarh (Paradise) - Indrapuram (Vertical Slum)
      Quote Originally Posted by light View Post
      Greetings,
      I want to buy some spare parts of Baleno, however in MGP they are either Over Priced or unavailable in Pune Region.
      I am looking for timing Belt & water pump & Bumpers.
      Do you know any dealer or spare part seller In Pune. Or Any online seller? who accepts the payment in NEFT etc.
      Thanks.
      I would still suggest you to get the parts from MGP and get the service/repair done from FNG.

Baleno Perfect Ride and
      Comfort!

Awesome

Blog Entries
      Greetings,
      Recently i upgrade my Total Suspension. I got the quotation from MGP and it cost me upto 50,000/-
      However, Online when I searched I got the price of only 1,500/- per shocker. And I got the whole Suspension including the C arm / lower arm upgraded with only 10,500/- only.
      My Mechanic is asking me to get the material from a dealer. As Some parts do have the same amount like Clutch Plate and Bumper.
      However, my Local MGP store is giving me price quote of 12,000 per bumper where as the Pune MGP is telling me 4000 per bumper. Strange..
      Thanks.

CrAzY..!!

Hungry

my Local MGP store is giving me price quote of 12,000 per bumper where as the Pune MGP is telling me 4000 per bumper
      could be the price for paint. that that again a difference of 8K is very huge.
      also, i would like to suggest you the same as suggested by back2u4u. go for MGP at MASS.
      __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________
      '11 Maruti Swift VDi | '16 Maruti Ciaz ZDi+
      '08 Maruti Alto LXi | '11 Hyundai Santro GLS | '12 Chevrolet Beat LS |

Life's Boring !!!

Awesome

Chandigarh (Paradise) - Indrapuram (Vertical Slum)
      For parts like bumper etc you can get it from outside but other mechanical parts like clutch plate, brake pads, filters, shockers etc best is to get from MGP.

Also quotations from MASS has very high labor cost and on top of that high taxes.
      Last edited by back2u4u; 23rd Nov 2016 at 12:28.

BANNED.....NOT!!!

Awesome

I would suggest getting the timing belt and water pump from MGP. Basically all mechanical parts from MGP and cosmetic stuff from aftermarket stores.

I suggest this as I tried aftermarket lower arms from a reputed brand and retailer and almost ended up paying a big price for it later. While travelling on the highway, I hit a pot hole and the lower arm snapped like a twig. The car fell flat on its belly. Thankfully the road was empty or it would have been disastrous.

So think, is your life more important than a few thousand rupees?

Cheers!

Brio SMT

Secret

Greetings,
      Recently i upgrade my Total Suspension. I got the quotation from MGP and it cost me upto 50,000/-
      However, Online when I searched I got the price of only 1,500/- per shocker. And I got the whole Suspension including the C arm / lower arm upgraded with only 10,500/- only.
      My Mechanic is asking me to get the material from a dealer. As Some parts do have the same amount like Clutch Plate and Bumper.
      However, my Local MGP store is giving me price quote of 12,000 per bumper where as the Pune MGP is telling me 4000 per bumper. Strange..
      Thanks.
      Wow any specific reason for upgrading your suspension ? 12K for front bumper ?

Baleno Perfect Ride and
      Comfort!

Awesome

Blog Entries
      Hi
      Thank you for all your responses! Actually the parts which I quoted from MGP are the original price WITHOUT the Labour.
      Second, thank you for updating me about the aftermarket stuff. But when I checked online about the price of the parts from the Retail seller, then it was just the same as I purchased from a shocker store in Pune. Say like 3k for a pair of shocker. Lower aem cost me upto 3k also.
      Now I think about it as you wrote (James!).
      Actually my car's suspension was very poor. Now when I am ready to upgrade my car's parts and accessories, the MGP is sending me Huge price list. They said, only Baleno has this much price list, otherwise even Swift/Ciaz doesn't have this much cost to parts.
      With the poor suspension I have travelled across many places, like Pune, Mumbai, Kolhapur, Mahabaleshwar, Chiplun, a few days earlier 11 hours journey almost Invincible for me

Baleno Perfect Ride and
      Comfort!

Awesome

Blog Entries
      Also one thing to mention,
      During Ganpati festival (10 days) I was trying to reach to take darshan of a famous Ganpati, & what happened!!! Just before entering the City suddenly a biker (girl) tried to take a turn. To protect her, the front car put on brakes. I also put on brakes. But then, the bus from behind didn't control it's speed & hit the car. and so many people witnessed a sudden noise. Nobody in the car had any hit/hurt. Everyone was safe. but the trunk has been hit. And it has left it's place almost by 6-7 inches. My car had the damage, but nobody can be blamed, as it saved someone's life. Now am repairing it. I guess almost 12-15k would be required, as denting cost me upto 6k.
      I know this car is awesome! As I witnessed a real life incidence. So let's see!!
      Need to paint bumpers also.

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Blog Entries
      Hello Sir

We can arrange all spare parts of MGP and deliver at your doorstep.

For order, please send your query to support@sparesncare.com

We may not able to ship few items like bumper due to high shipping cost (Volumetric value very high)

Team SparesnCare
      http://www.sparesncare.com

Thread Information