• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tucsɒn ICEd at Blackworks by Vaani Acoustics | Audible Physics Brahma Titaniums | Biketronics | C-DSP

Audio Banned

Awesome

congrats Metalspree....now also get a nice source to take advantage of the coax input in the C-DSP.
      It is simply the best car DSP in the market today in terms of price to performance ratio.

Why are some screws missing in the wideband or was it taken before it was completed.

Also during the burn-in don't go more than 50% on the volume and also remove the grills. Let the entire cone and surround breathe freely.
      Car Audio: 4-way active
      Home Audio: Passive

Spammer™

Secret

Quote Originally Posted by gkannan View Post
      congrats Metalspree....now also get a nice source to take advantage of the coax input in the C-DSP.
      It is simply the best car DSP in the market today in terms of price to performance ratio.

Why are some screws missing in the wideband or was it taken before it was completed.

Also during the burn-in don't go more than 50% on the volume and also remove the grills. Let the entire cone and surround breathe freely.
      Fiio X3 will the source soon , screws missing because our man Piyush forgot to install. The full ranges were burned - in by Piyush already.

Audio Banned

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Metalspree View Post
      burned - in
      Burn-in is not always an one time affair, especially with drivers. A driver needs to compose itself to the electrical and mechanical inputs.
      eg, just a change in enclosure, change in amp would demand a burn in. having done quite a few DIY stuff by moving drivers between enclosures, I have observed it many a times. Move a sub from a sealed to a properly tuned ported enclosure, it will sound flabby for a while before setting down.

How are the highs without tweeter. Where has Piyush crossed them?

Spammer™

Secret

Burn-in is not always an one time affair, especially with drivers. A driver needs to compose itself to the electrical and mechanical inputs.
      eg, just a change in enclosure, change in amp would demand a burn in. having done quite a few DIY stuff by moving drivers between enclosures, I have observed it many a times. Move a sub from a sealed to a properly tuned ported enclosure, it will sound flabby for a while before setting down.

How are the highs without tweeter. Where has Piyush crossed them?
      My full ranges are what Piyush was using in his car, the new ones which he gave was installed in his as i wanted pre buned in Full ranges, will take mine from his car after a few months.
      piyush7243.

Audio Banned

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Metalspree View Post
      will take mine from his car after a few months
      cool, also check with piyush regarding the coax input on the C-DSP. FIIO X3 supports full 24/192 on its coax output and also on its DAC output. The same is supported on the C-DSP coax input, but I think it down scales to 48khz in its DAC section.
      In that case it would be better to take the analogue out from the FIIO to the C-DSP.

Audio Enthusiast
      SO can't stop the XUV

Hungry

Congrats on the kick ass ICE Setup Metalspree. Glad to see you're enjoying your setup to the fullest extent.

Dream is not what you see when you sleep;dream is something that doesn't make you sleep - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam.

Mahindra XUV 500
      Tata Tiago XZ Petrol
      Honda Hornet
      Honda Activa
      Honda Dio

not aware that he can set his status here!

Hungry

Congrats Kranthi! Welcome to the Audible Physics Club. Don't let go the Boston GT AMP, its a keeper.

cool, also check with piyush regarding the coax input on the C-DSP. FIIO X3 supports full 24/192 on its coax output and also on its DAC output. The same is supported on the C-DSP coax input, but I think it down scales to 48khz in its DAC section.
      In that case it would be better to take the analogue out from the FIIO to the C-DSP.
      +1. Ultimately the MiniDSP's DAC will be put into use. I will recommend you to connect it via RCA. Douk Audio DSD1796+XMOS U8 is a very good option. This DAC supports native android playback.
      2015 Mercedes-Benz C200 Avantgarde
      1996 Mercedes-Benz E220

2016 Hyundai Creta SX(O)
      2017 Isuzu D-Max V Cross: PX5 Android HU -> AK4490EQ -> miniDSP C-DSP| Sony XM-GS4 | Kravchenko KAXBLTWT & HAT Legatia L6SE | Boston GT2125 | Vaani Vector 6.5mkII | SounDigital SD250.1| Infinity REF1200S
      2014 Hyundai Elite i20 Asta

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Congrats Kranthi...For the new setup & welcome to the AP club.

Nice choice of drivers, I am also using Vectors & can vouch for there performance.

Piyush is a cool & patient guy n very good at Tuning.

Spammer™

Secret

Quote Originally Posted by bamaboy View Post
      Congrats Kranthi! Welcome to the Audible Physics Club. Don't let go the Boston GT AMP, its a keeper.

+1. Ultimately the MiniDSP's DAC will be put into use. I will recommend you to connect it via RCA. Douk Audio DSD1796+XMOS U8 is a very good option. This DAC supports native android playback.
      Thanks man . I know Boston amp is really good but don't have use for it now, that's why selling at a good price and not high.

Quote Originally Posted by vikas pathak View Post
      Congrats Kranthi...For the new setup & welcome to the AP club.

Nice choice of drivers, I am also using Vectors & can vouch for there performance.

Piyush is a cool & patient guy n very good at Tuning.
      Thank you. Give Piyush mutton biryani and he will sit and tune the car for hours .

He has to tune couple more times. This was just basic tuning.

AUDIBLE PHYSICS AVATAR 136.10

Hungry

congrats Metalspree really nice work all around
      Kudos to you and vaani acoustics
      @ piyush- great job bro keep it up

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information