• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret

Thread: Need suggestions for creta purchase

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Need suggestions for creta purchase

I went to Hyundai to final on creta sx1.6. Dealer want me to consider white anniversary edition crdi december 2016 manufactured. I want suggestions from learned members that should i go for 2016 manufactured creta. If yes then for what price or on how much discount.

D'oh!

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Surajdhillon View Post
      I went to Hyundai to final on creta sx1.6. Dealer want me to consider white anniversary edition crdi december 2016 manufactured. I want suggestions from learned members that should i go for 2016 manufactured creta. If yes then for what price or on how much discount.
      We booked our Creta on 4th March and picked the 2017 make. We had an option to get a 2016 make on which the dealer was offering "free insurance" but no other benefit whatsoever. We approached a new dealership with the 2016 make quote and got the same deal from it for 2017 make.

One question that I asked myself, why would the dealer sit on a 2016 make for such a popular model (Creta sold 9000+ units in Feb '17, its highest since launch). You should ask this to the dealer and do a thorough a PDI to make sure the vehicle wasn't a display/ test drive vehicle, or has some defect due to which it is lying unsold.

Another thing you should consider is, the March 2017 make Hyundai Creta has the following changes:
      1. Added a new variant E+ in diesel which wasn't there before - its priced very competitively;
      2. On the anniversary edition, they have removed the body graphics and are offering 2 colours - pearl white with black roof and passion red with black roof; and
      3. On SX and SX+ models, the HU now supports Apple carplay, Android auto and mirror link.

In light of these changes, the dealer will have a very hard time selling the 2016 make vehicle so you should bargain hard. Let the dealer know that you're aware of the changes and won't buy the 2016 make unless the dealer compensates for these updates. I think a 50-70,000 discount along with free insurance and accessories will make a really sweet deal.
      In God we trust, others we audit!

Awesome

Thanks aashish.
      Does SX HU also getting apple play.
      If PDI gets cleared, should i ask dealer to give 1lac cash discount.
      Is anniversary edition model good to buy? If i will be buying this model i will be removing graphics as they don't look good to me.

Awesome

Salesman is telling me that max discount 55000rs

Awesome

I gave up idea to buy 2016 model.
      Please help me decide on SX and SX+. Is SX+ worth buying for the features it provide.

D'oh!

Awesome

Surajdhillon

All 7" touch screen HUs get apple carplay. New anniversary edition also gets 17" diamond cut alloys as against normal alloys in 2016 make. I think these differences alone make 2017 make worth more than rs. 55,000. I like the all black interiors of anniversary edition more than dual tone, but other than that there is no difference.

Awesome

Thanks aashish. I decided to go for SX and upgrade HU and alloys for after delivery.

D'oh!

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Surajdhillon View Post
      Thanks aashish. I decided to go for SX and upgrade HU and alloys for after delivery.
      Congrats. Please share your on-road price and any accessories that you purchased. Will help evaluate my purchase

Thread Information