• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 20

    Thread: Survey: Future of electric cars in India

    1. #1

      ¿me trae la cuenta, por
      favor?
       
      Secret
       
      hombre's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      Delhi
      Posts
      182

      Survey regarding electric vehicles.

      A friend of mine requires input for this survey - Electrical vehicles in India. It is for his thesis work and the survey is about electric vehicles. Please fill it in if you are interested. Shouldn't take more than 5 minutes.

    2. #2
      No Commerce, Just Fun
      Rain, Rain, Come Again
       
      Secret
       

      Join Date
      May 2012
      Posts
      4,995
      Done, Can you ask your friend to share the Survey Results in here so that we can also learn more about EVs.

    3. #3

      ¿me trae la cuenta, por
      favor?
       
      Secret
       
      hombre's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      Delhi
      Posts
      182
      Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
      Done, Can you ask your friend to share the Survey Results in here so that we can also learn more about EVs.
      Sure I will ask him.

    4. #4
      not aware that he can set his status here!
       
      Awesome
       

      Join Date
      Dec 2015
      Posts
      13
      Done

      Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

    5. #5
      Gears in head!!!
      Life needs a purpose!
       
      Awesome
       
      rksingh1's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      Location
      Chennai, Tamilnadu
      Posts
      3,119
      Just did.

      Feedback is here:

      1. Definition of sustainability is well, debatable.

      2. Question number 16 is more of a technical limitation that user expectation. "16. “Quick-charging” refers to a higher voltage charging that is capable of charging your vehicle’s battery in a shorter period than a standard wall outlet. If such charges were available at public stations similar to gas pumps, how quickly would you expect your battery to be charged from empty to full? "

      Would look forward to results.

    6. #6

      not aware that he can set his status here!
       
      Awesome
       
      sparkls's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Location
      uss sulaco
      Posts
      1,765
      Done.

    7. #7
      Swift does rattle a lot :-(
       
      Awesome
       

      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Posts
      97
      Done!

    8. #8

      ¿me trae la cuenta, por
      favor?
       
      Secret
       
      hombre's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      Delhi
      Posts
      182
      Thanks for filling up the survey Nomad, arunsharon, rksingh1, sparkls and circuits!
      Quote Originally Posted by rksingh1 View Post
      2. Question number 16 is more of a technical limitation that user expectation. "16. “Quick-charging” refers to a higher voltage charging that is capable of charging your vehicle’s battery in a shorter period than a standard wall outlet. If such charges were available at public stations similar to gas pumps, how quickly would you expect your battery to be charged from empty to full? "
      Agreed, the user will expect the car to charge ASAP. Within seconds if feasible. Maybe the user expectation meant "user acceptance". i.e how long the user would be willing to wait for charging the car battery.

    9. #9
      Ready to race
       
      Awesome
       

      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Location
      Bangalore
      Posts
      6

      Survey: Future of electric cars in India

      Hello guys,
      I am an Engineer and EV enthusiast. I strongly feel EVs are just better vehicles than their ICE counterparts and am hoping that we see some considerable electrification in India soon. However, at the moment, the pace at which it is happening is too slow and there's no hope unless a miracle in the form of Tesla or a start up comes up.

      I want to understand what Indians want from electric cars and how the future towards EVs could be reached faster than the current rate. I have created a survey for the same. Kindly take 2 minutes out of your time to fill in the survey shared below. Thanks in advance

      Survey- Future of electric vehicles in India

    10. #10

      Life's Boring !!!
       
      Awesome
       
      back2u4u's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Location
      Chandigarh (Paradise) - Indrapuram (Vertical Slum)
      Posts
      1,643
      Quote Originally Posted by amey027 View Post
      Hello guys,
      I am an Engineer and EV enthusiast. I strongly feel EVs are just better vehicles than their ICE counterparts and am hoping that we see some considerable electrification in India soon. However, at the moment, the pace at which it is happening is too slow and there's no hope unless a miracle in the form of Tesla or a start up comes up.

      I want to understand what Indians want from electric cars and how the future towards EVs could be reached faster than the current rate. I have created a survey for the same. Kindly take 2 minutes out of your time to fill in the survey shared below. Thanks in advance

      Survey- Future of electric vehicles in India
      Is this some joke. Every six months someone comes up with this survey without disclosing what is the outcome of the survey and other details. This is probably the 3rd or 4th post I am seeing for the survey of electric cars !!!!!

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Electric Cars News Thread
      By Pradeep in forum Electric Vehicles
      Replies: 53
      Last Post: 15th Feb 2019, 11:15
    2. Ford India's future line up
      By Gilead in forum Ford
      Replies: 55
      Last Post: 10th Dec 2016, 09:21
    3. Indian Celebrities and Their Cars : Past, Present and Future
      By Jack Sparrow in forum Traffic Lights
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 18th Jul 2016, 09:02
    4. GM's electric SPARK for india
      By CrazyLalla in forum Spark
      Replies: 8
      Last Post: 6th Apr 2010, 15:32

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •