• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 12

    Thread: Hydraulic Clutch on Royal Enfield Classic 500 Squadron Blue

    1. #1
      Grande Punto 90hp
       
      Awesome
       
      VivekRj.Dieselhead's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Location
      Delhi
      Posts
      365

      Hydraulic Clutch on Royal Enfield Classic 500 Squadron Blue

      Hey guys it's been a while since I have made any post here.

      So now I am here with a new a mod on my RE Classic 500.

      Hydraulic Clutch Conversion

      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180120_000146-1.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	981.1 KB 
ID:	229770


      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180119_235413-1-1.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	229771


      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180119_195150-1.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	848.4 KB 
ID:	229772


      pEOPLE dON'T fA!L , tHEY g!VE uP

    2. #2

      Hello friends
       
      Awesome
       
      Dr.lakshay's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2016
      Location
      Ghaziabad
      Posts
      326
      Quote Originally Posted by VivekRj.Dieselhead View Post
      Hey guys it's been a while since I have made any post here.

      So now I am here with a new a mod on my RE Classic 500.

      Hydraulic Clutch Conversion

      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180120_000146-1.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	981.1 KB 
ID:	229770


      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180119_235413-1-1.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	229771


      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180119_195150-1.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	848.4 KB 
ID:	229772


      Sorry for my lack of knowledge, but what is the benefit of hydraulic clutch?

      Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

    3. #3
      Grande Punto 90hp
       
      Awesome
       
      VivekRj.Dieselhead's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Location
      Delhi
      Posts
      365
      Quote Originally Posted by Dr.lakshay View Post
      Sorry for my lack of knowledge, but what is the benefit of hydraulic clutch?

      Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
      No cables to break,
      Smooth operation of clutch,
      Peace of mind,
      Lighter than stock clutch.

      But the point due to which I took the pain is first benefit that's no cables to break, cause I faced approx 6 cable breaks in last 1.5 year. And that's the age of my bull too.

      Installation DIY would follow soon.

      Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
      pEOPLE dON'T fA!L , tHEY g!VE uP

    4. #4

      Sex is not the Answer. Sex is
      the Question. Yes is the
      Answer
       
      Awesome
       
      Indian's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Location
      Norway
      Posts
      3,660
      Quote Originally Posted by VivekRj.Dieselhead View Post
      No cables to break,
      Smooth operation of clutch,
      Peace of mind,
      Lighter than stock clutch.

      But the point due to which I took the pain is first benefit that's no cables to break, cause I faced approx 6 cable breaks in last 1.5 year. And that's the age of my bull too.

      Installation DIY would follow soon.

      Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
      My clutch cable has not snapped for about 12 years. I just lubricate it once in a while.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    5. #5
      Grande Punto 90hp
       
      Awesome
       
      VivekRj.Dieselhead's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Location
      Delhi
      Posts
      365
      Quote Originally Posted by Indian View Post
      My clutch cable has not snapped for about 12 years. I just lubricate it once in a while.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Mine snapped 6 times approx on my royal Enfield in last 1.5 years of ownership.

      Though I never had to do anything in case of my Apache 160RTR and that's approx 80 k kms on the Odo and 10 years old.

      Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
      pEOPLE dON'T fA!L , tHEY g!VE uP

    6. #6

      Learning each day
       
      Awesome
       
      kunwar.g's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Location
      Gurgaon
      Posts
      854
      No clutch cable breakage in my RE500 Classic since 2011. Periodic lubrication and not keeping it too tight it loose keeps its safe. But good morning. Do share price of mod and where to get such products from.

      Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

    7. #7
      Grande Punto 90hp
       
      Awesome
       
      VivekRj.Dieselhead's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Location
      Delhi
      Posts
      365
      Guys here is the complete DIY installation video of Hydraulic Clutch Install on my RE Classic 500.

      I hope you all would like it.

      pEOPLE dON'T fA!L , tHEY g!VE uP

    8. #8
      Grande Punto 90hp
       
      Awesome
       
      VivekRj.Dieselhead's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Location
      Delhi
      Posts
      365
      New retro style LED headlight

      pEOPLE dON'T fA!L , tHEY g!VE uP

    9. #9
      Grande Punto 90hp
       
      Awesome
       
      VivekRj.Dieselhead's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Location
      Delhi
      Posts
      365
      My review on hydraulic clutch and resolution of issues I had with it.

      pEOPLE dON'T fA!L , tHEY g!VE uP

    10. #10
      not aware that he can set his status here!
       
      Awesome
       

      Join Date
      Apr 2018
      Posts
      1
      Very innovative of you. Good job.

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 12
      Last Post: 9th Mar 2016, 11:25
    2. Does Fiesta 1.6S have a hydraulic clutch?
      By Beasta1.6S in forum Fiesta
      Replies: 8
      Last Post: 23rd Mar 2012, 17:28
    3. Replies: 3
      Last Post: 22nd Jan 2012, 20:18
    4. Replies: 14
      Last Post: 29th Sep 2011, 19:31
    5. Royal Enfield Classic 500 Military hits American shores
      By chandru_sans in forum Indian Bike News
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 30th Apr 2010, 15:18

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •