• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pioneer DEH 80prs Bluetooth version with all accessories for RS.15,000/- only

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Actually I am not able to attach pictures.Taken off my 2 sale threads after getting friendly advice from GH member.
      Anyways thanks for friendly advice though.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

"Cogito Ergo Sum"

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by sksachinkadam83 View Post
      I had sent 80prs to buyer via bluedart and it seems bluedart has misplaced it
      That sucks, Did you insure it?

Sellers on GH reading this- please insure any item you ship, its just 2% of the total value you declare.

Awesome

Not sure about it.But does it means there is no chance of getting no claim if fault is of courier company

In Bhai we Trust

Hungry

Learning for next time. Most big courier companies have insurance. Worth the extra cost if the product is expensive.

All these couriers have a clause that states " Cannot be held responsible if the product is damaged, lost or stolen in transit" when technically they should be liable because we paying them to transport something from a to b. Loopholes everywhere!!

Awesome

Rightly said" Learning for next time".
      As per there POD maximum liability without insurance is RS.5,000/- or cost of restructuring whichever is less.

Awesome

Just noticed link to add photos is available now,so adding photos of product I am selling since I guess this is still a sale thread and every member of this forum must follow rules.
      Hope this beauty reaches buyer safely.

Jai Radhe Maa

Secret

****ing Bluedart. Of all things to lose, they had to lose something this sweet.

I'm sorry for your bad luck Sachin. You have been most helpful through the entire episode.

Did Bluedart revert to you finally?

Awesome

Bluedart person told me that they are arranging refund of 10k.Just hoping for best.Between I guess you got refund (money kept with one of most trusted person of this group from day one of arising no receipt of 80prs issue). Thanks for sharing your feedback sir.Also you are a person who trusted me inspite of non receipt of 80prs and help me a lot.Thanks Sirji

Awesome

Finally..........

After more than 1 month from shipping 80prs reaches buyer in undamaged condition.Result of constant follow up,luck and support from Venkat sir and Piyush Bhai.
      I request all members please insure your package before sending.Will close this thread once Venkat Sir gave his feedback and confirmation of receipt.

Jai Radhe Maa

Secret

Confirming receipt. Please go ahead and close the thread. Big thanks to Sachin for his constant efforts. Bluedart had recovered the package but had not updated anybody. It was Sachin who took the initiative and contacted a third party who confirmed that Bluedart had recovered it 4 days ago. After learning about it, I tried to call the local office, but there was no answer. Then I sent my guy to their office and they confirmed recovery, but could not hand over the package then because their manager was on leave. They were supposed to update their paperwork and deliver it to me today, but then came up with some excuse about the delivery vehicle having broken down. So I had to waste some more time sending my guy there once again to pick up the package.
      This is **** poor service from a company like Bluedart, and my confidence in them is permanently shaken.

However, all is well that ends well. I have my HU and Sachin has not suffered a monetary loss. This guy is a gem.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information