• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mystique - The New Ertiga 2018 VXI - Ownership, Mods, ICE etc.

Secret

Quote Originally Posted by coolash View Post
      I have the booking form and receipt. On the booking form its mentioned ertiga manual and rate is of the manual version but when cutting receipt they put in automatic and I did not check at that time as not expecting them to do such blunders.
      I can understand. Once the sales person gets the booking, they're too care less about converting the booking to a successful sale, but start chasing the next customer.

My only suggestion is that, different dealerships may have various cars in their current stockyard. One of them may be a Ertiga-Blue-Manual which is ready. ( Just like how your dealership is currently having Ertiga-Grey/Red-Manual )
      Try to work things out with Maruti or another dealer to get your required combination.

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

This is sadly common. Sales people are focused on sales. And most of them are new to the job or it's a temporary job for them. It's customer responsibility to make sure all documentation is in place and all receipts are proper.
      I had to cancel bookings twice to buy a car. In first case they made me wait for 2 months and then said no car, sorry. In second they forgot about the booking for a month.
      Always go to 2-3 dealers and compare prices. Get 3 quotes for the same model and only then proceeded with 1. In today's market dealers should be chasing you. If they don't chase it means the manufacturer/dealer is not interested in selling. Go somewhere else.

Do or Do Not. There is no Try.

Awesome

Finally, after lots of haggling and escalating the issue to top level, got delivery of vehicle yesterday. Dealer issues aside, the car is lovely, looks very big, has good road view without compromising on comfort and making a person sit too high. You walk into this car and not climb. There is slight A pillar dark spot, but its more a matter of getting used to it. I really didn't feel any lack of torque shifting from a Diesel car with good low end torque i.e. Honda Amaze. The torque is always there and car speeds up nicely.

I really liked how the SVHS system is integrated in Petrol version, the boost comes whenever you are doing comparatively harder acceleration and the battery charges whenever you leave accelerator and coast, the boost stays with you the whole time if your de-accelerate by coasting when approaching red light or speed breaker before using brakes. The boost is smooth, no jerky acceleration. The stop start system is also good, the engine cranks smoothly and without noise, but it still has some learning curve before a person learns to ignore it in traffic. Ride quality is great, but the suspension is a bit noisy, will look at how to dampen it in future customisation.

I haven't pushed the car, but looks like it has a tall 5th gear, the MID indicates to engage 5th in 50-60kmph, which is quite low, so have to wait for first service to look at its highway performance. Drove around 100km yesterday, the MID showed an average of 10.5km with AC and idling at some places, so should return a good mileage after 1st service.

The pics will follow.
      Some of my Threads:
      https://gearheads.in/showthread.php?24908-My-WOWA-Waterless-Wash-amp-Wax-Experiment
      http://gearheads.in/showthread.php?25158-Sunday-Detailing-my-Honda-Amaze
      http://gearheads.in/showthread.php?25582-The-Battle-of-Waxes

AUDIBLE PHYSICS AVATAR 136.10

Hungry

congratulations coolash
      Last edited by NIRDESH_KUMAR; 8th May 2019 at 22:10. Reason: ...
      Audible physics Avatar 136 Active/MPS cables /Tru Tech Billet stage 2/SounDigital SD600.1/Sub -Audible physics Avatar 10"/ Focal Fps/Dayton 408

Hyundai Creta 1.6L CRDi

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by coolash View Post
      Finally, after lots of haggling and escalating the issue to top level, got delivery of vehicle yesterday.
      Congratulations sir on getting the New Ertiga.

We too have exchanged our older Ertiga (2014, ZDi) for the New Ertiga (ZXi AT). We got the delivery on 21st December, 2018 (in 1 month from date of booking).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20181223_124832-1600x1200.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	660.8 KB 
ID:	236226

All is good with the car except for the FE that we are achieving currently after 6,600 kms. Car is used 100% in city with A/C always ON AND the useless head unit.

All the best for the ownership. Do update the thread with some pictures.
      Hyundai Creta 1.6L CRDi SX(O) - Polar White

Awesome

Upgraded to alloys, very limited range in 15 inch but didn't wanted to reduce sidewall by upsizing + additional moolah required for tyre change. These are HRX brand from sai mag wheels, costed 26k including lug nuts, fitting etc.

The car is a little dirty due to rain today in evening

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
      Some of my Threads:
      https://gearheads.in/showthread.php?24908-My-WOWA-Waterless-Wash-amp-Wax-Experiment

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
      All is good with the car except for the FE that we are achieving currently after 6,600 kms. Car is used 100% in city with A/C always ON AND the useless head unit.

All the best for the ownership. Do update the thread with some pictures.
      The car FE in manual version as per mid is 12.5 with ac in Noida area, so not very congested but has made couple of Delhi runs already. Will update exact at next tankful. The tank is very large, first time it drank 43 litres.

I will be upgrading audio, that's why bought vxi variant

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
      Some of my Threads:

GearHead
      Forza Ferrari!!!

Awesome

Thats a nice colour and the alloys looks nice
      "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
      -Calvin

Dai!!!

Brio SMT

Secret

Congrats. Nice alloys too

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Congratulations . What is the cost per seat per km so far? The alloys look fancy. Do you run the car fully loaded with 7 pax while measuring the FE? Also what is the max payload?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information