• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Is Creta 1.6 Petrol the best petrol you can buy under 16 lakhs OTR (Bangalore)?

The Squeaky wheel gets the oil

Awesome

Hi All,

Need your help with my booking of my Creta with Trident Hyundai Bangalore.
      I had booked the vehicle on 23rd May and was promised the vehicle last Thursday
      Then was promised the vehicle this Thursday. But till now i havent got any update
      The SA is saying that there is a vehicle which has been alloted to you but we are not sure why it has
      not reached bangalore
      The dealer is clueless as to why vehicle have not reached Bangalore
      I have tried pushing the SA but he is saying that he is helpless as he doesnt have any update.
      The excuse is that the logistics team is not updating anything online as to when the vehicle will reach bangalore and things like that.
      I dont blame him but then thats bs.
      Ideally today was the delivery and i had already taken an off from office and had already asked the back to do an RTGS
      At the last moment i had to cancel everyting.
      Now the SA is saying that he cannot do much.
      I have asked to escalate and he said its already been done and still nothing
      I have asked his managers contact details but they are clearly trying to dodge this question.
      I have already taken an off from office twice on the pretect of the delivery and have already asked the back to stop the RTGS at the last moment.
      I am looking like an idiot in front of everybody.
      Can someoen please share any escalation point of contact with me from Hyundai or from Trident hyundai who can answer my question.
      I cant wait anymore .

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Usually it takes around 1 month or so to deliver. Unless you buy a unpopular model. The salesman agrees to whatever date you want. He knows people are eager and they have to say yes to the date to get the sale.

Most places will pick up your call, listen patiently and hope you will understand that nothing can be done.

I suggest you forget about cars for a few days. That way you will be overjoyed when they call you to take delivery. Just my 2 Paisa.

Awesome

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by ramakant View Post
      Usually it takes around 1 month or so to deliver. Unless you buy a unpopular model. The salesman agrees to whatever date you want. He knows people are eager and they have to say yes to the date to get the sale.

Most places will pick up your call, listen patiently and hope you will understand that nothing can be done.

I suggest you forget about cars for a few days. That way you will be overjoyed when they call you to take delivery. Just my 2 Paisa.
      The thi g is that the vehicle has been allocated and I even have the e fine number and chassis number and the VIN as well and it shows the manufacturing date is 19th May.19 so for the vehicle point of view its already manufactured but why it's taking time to get delivered is the question.
      The dealer can't give an excuse that they dont know where the vehicle is .I find it difficult to believe that they have no coordination with the logistics team.Thats my view

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by ramakant View Post

I agree with this
      I took delivery of 3 cars in the last 3 years and I was equally impatient and faced same level of stuff from Hyundai, Ford and Toyota
      Best to sit back and not think about it
      Shoot update messages to SA nicely and just stay calm, unfortunately these days car buying is very lengthy procedure

I even had issues wherein RTO took ages to finish stuff and I was forced to see my cars ready but awaiting RTO stuff for upto 10 days

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Dilpreetpuri View Post
      The thi g is that the vehicle has been allocated and I even have the e fine number and chassis number and the VIN as well and it shows the manufacturing date is 19th May.19 so for the vehicle point of view its already manufactured but why it's taking time to get delivered is the question.
      The dealer can't give an excuse that they dont know where the vehicle is .I find it difficult to believe that they have no coordination with the logistics team.Thats my view
      Ive had ample experience with Hyundai so far and Id say give him benefit of the doubt, the SAs are really good in most showrooms and service centres where Ive gone
      Unfortunately the other teams are extremely slow and not communicative
      If you trust the SA, Id say wait and see for a few days , Im sure he must be trying the best at his level

Awesome

So finally after escalating and making some noise finally today the vehicle has arrived.
      I will be doing the PDI on Saturday and then registration on Monday.
      Hopefully if there are no last minute surprises.No the dealer asked me that post the full payment it will take 3 days for the number registration and hopefully on Thursday i will get the Delivery.
      Now something i wanted to ask was that Post payment and before delivery there are 3 days in between when the vehicle will be in the dealership.
      What can i do to ensure that nothing unpleasant happens to the vehicle while its with the dealer.I may be overthinking or maybe its my excitement cum whatever you want to call which is forcing me to ask this question.
      Apart from that any other suggestions based upon my whole situation will be appreciated.

Hyundai Creta 1.6L CRDi

Awesome

Now something I wanted to ask was that Post-payment and before delivery there are 3 days in between when the vehicle will be in the dealership.
      What can I do to ensure that nothing unpleasant happens to the vehicle while it's with the dealer?
      Trust and rapport are two things that will make the ownership peaceful and go a long way in future. Nothing much is in your hands at that time as delivery will not happen I think with temporary registration. At most, you can note down the trip and odometer after making the payment and cross check the same during delivery.
      Hyundai Creta 1.6L CRDi SX(O) - Polar White

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
      Trust and rapport are two things that will make the ownership peaceful and go a long way in future. Nothing much is in your hands at that time as delivery will not happen I think with temporary registration. At most, you can note down the trip and odometer after making the payment and cross check the same during delivery.
      So Finally the payment has been done and now waiting or the registration and hopeful delivery in this week.
      A special thanks to @a4anurag who helped me in different stages of the Pre registration PDI and in general as well
      Along with that thanks to all other members whose inputs were valuable in shaping my decision.
      Will update the initial ownership post delivery

Hyundai Creta 1.6L CRDi

Awesome

So Finally the payment has been done and now waiting or the registration and hopeful delivery in this week.
      Congratulations on advance sir. Wish you happy miles with it for the years to come.

Hope you've clicked image of the odometer before you left?! Cross-check the same before signing the dotted line.
      Hyundai Creta 1.6L CRDi SX(O) - Polar White

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread Information