• Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Review of Steg Car speakers

aware that he can set his
      status here

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by LBM View Post
      Yes. Long back. It was around 2006 or similar. I had bought Steg K Series amps a lots of them. Original made in Itay wale. Doubt what is coming nowdays.
      well they advertised "Made in Italy" everywhere they could.
      And i feel winning EMMA - they should be decent enough if not excellent products.
      But again so many doubts!

Music first!

Hungry

Quote Originally Posted by Sarabpreet View Post
      And i feel winning EMMA - they should be decent enough if not excellent products.
      When you say ?winning EMMA?... what exactly do you mean?

If you mean a car with their speakers won in an EMMA SQ competition in Thailand or Philippines, those competitions are usually hosted or organised by the local distributors. It would be like us hosting an EMMA competition here in Delhi and our customers? cars winning with our products in them.

That said, You seem sold on this. Why don?t you get a set for yourself and enjoy the music. Ignorance is bliss, after all. And as long as you?re happy, who cares what anyone thinks?
      BBW Distributors Private Limited
      Exclusive India Distributors for:
      Gladen (Germany), Mosconi (Italy), Eton (Germany), BLAM (France), Stetsom (Brazil), mOBridge (Australia), SEAS (Norway)
      www.bbwdistributors.com

Shop Online at: www.theaudio.co

Audio Enthusiast
      SO can't stop the XUV

Hungry

Quote Originally Posted by Singh Gunbir View Post
      That said, You seem sold on this. Why don?t you get a set for yourself and enjoy the music. Ignorance is bliss, after all. And as long as you?re happy, who cares what anyone thinks?
      +100. Why worry whether that brand has win competition or awards. Anyways you're not going to compete in one. If you're happy with the sound quality go ahead. Already members have said enough that its no longer italian. If you're worried about branding and want true blue italian then look for one skipping this one. If I were you I would spend time listening to the drivers & look at their warranty support offered by dealers / distributors and their lineage in industry to see how good their support is, as I'm investing my money rather than digging on the history of the drivers itself. Brand value is important no doubt but arguing and digging deep on brand history ain't going to add any value.

Dream is not what you see when you sleep;dream is something that doesn't make you sleep - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam.

Mahindra XUV 500
      Tata Tiago XZ Petrol
      Honda Hornet
      Honda Activa
      Honda Dio

Car + Audio + Bike = Sane Life
      !

Awesome

Speakers alone don't win competitions (even the most capable ones included), you have to go the whole nine yards i.e. amps, installation, tuning - lets say all the related shenanigans. At the end of the day music is a personal choice and so is the listening experience/preference, and it isn't necessary a competition ready/winning car would sound absolutely in line with your expectations.

Pio
      80PRS | 7" Tablet | DigiOne Signature| AP Brahma6W | AP New NZ3 | Biketronics BT4180 | Focal 33v2 | RockFord T1000-1bdcp | MiniDSP 8x12

I am not aware I can set my
      status over here :p

Secret

Why don't you audition a few brands? Depending upon your location there might be people running some good gear, especially if in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore etc.
      Just an Analog Guy stuck in a Digital World.

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

brand popularity doesn't equate to quality

aware that he can set his
      status here

Awesome

Like others, i find car/home audio equipment ( specially the installation pics and unboxing videos) quite enticing and i read about their reviews /installations online.
      I have no intent to buy these speakers right now (may be at a later point in future i may think of it).

My question still remains unanswered - do steg speakers ( their top end) sound as good as they look ( atleast they look quite good to me)
      But it seems, none of the members have an actual experience with them - like i owned them and i dislike / like them.

I see a general hatred towards Steg brand - may be because of false branding they do or the doubtful after sales warranty support - which all members claim with strong conviction.

Yes i do get sold on EMMAs, EISAs etc. because i thought they were legit. but again got insights for Gunbir sir on that.
      As mentioned earlier, i was hesitate to visit Steg distributor in my area because if i find him unpleasant to deal with, so was asking reviews from this community.
      But anyways - i got an overall idea - every one seems to stay away from this brand.

Thanks everyone !

Chilling

Awesome

Like others, i find car/home audio equipment ( specially the installation pics and unboxing videos) quite enticing and i read about their reviews /installations online.
      I have no intent to buy these speakers right now (may be at a later point in future i may think of it).

My question still remains unanswered - do steg speakers ( their top end) sound as good as they look ( atleast they look quite good to me)
      But it seems, none of the members have an actual experience with them - like i owned them and i dislike / like them.

I see a general hatred towards Steg brand - may be because of false branding they do or the doubtful after sales warranty support - which all members claim with strong conviction.

Yes i do get sold on EMMAs, EISAs etc. because i thought they were legit. but again got insights for Gunbir sir on that.
      As mentioned earlier, i was hesitate to visit Steg distributor in my area because if i find him unpleasant to deal with, so was asking reviews from this community.
      But anyways - i got an overall idea - every one seems to stay away from this brand.

Thanks everyone !
      Hi Sarabpreet, its best to audition speakers yourself as in the end its you who should like the speakers and is spending your hard earned money on it. I represent STEG in India so let me know if you need any help in arranging an audition for you, I would be glad to help. Where are you based ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information