• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret

Thread: ICE Upgrade for Honda Amaze 2018

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Lightbulb ICE Upgrade for Honda Amaze 2018

Hi,

Im from Cochin and Planning an ICE upgrade from my Honda Amaze 2018 Model.

Im more to an SQ setup as i'm a Rock/Thrash/Heavy Metal/Death Metal listener. Mostly i listen to Sodom/Decapitated/Morbid Angel/ kind of tracks.
      I need rich and clear vocals and mids. So plan current plan is......

Morel Virtus 602 Comps & Mercury C62 with Audible Physics Mids, Zapco ST-6x DSP Amp and Zapco ST-4x SQ. Right now im not planning on Subwoofer.

Headunit will be Kenwood DDX-9018sm. Hope this setting will give me what i need.

If you have any suggestions, Please........... All are welcome.

ICE Apprentice
      Walter White of ICE

Awesome

Just one thing. Use less speakers :o
      It's the best way to dump money and spend an inordinate amount of time...because all debts are paid when the hairs on the back of your neck stand straight up and goosebumps cover your arms, because the sound is SO good. - Scott Buwalda

Do or Do Not. There is no Try.

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by rithul_motorhead View Post
      Right now im not planning on Subwoofer.
      Very important for any Metal setup.

The best way is to audition few setups in your area and then go forward with what you like.
      Some of my Threads:
      https://gearheads.in/showthread.php?24908-My-WOWA-Waterless-Wash-amp-Wax-Experiment
      http://gearheads.in/showthread.php?25158-Sunday-Detailing-my-Honda-Amaze
      http://gearheads.in/showthread.php?25582-The-Battle-of-Waxes

Car + Audio + Bike = Sane Life
      !

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by rithul_motorhead View Post
      Hi,

Im from Cochin and Planning an ICE upgrade from my Honda Amaze 2018 Model.

Im more to an SQ setup as i'm a Rock/Thrash/Heavy Metal/Death Metal listener. Mostly i listen to Sodom/Decapitated/Morbid Angel/ kind of tracks.
      I need rich and clear vocals and mids. So plan current plan is......

Morel Virtus 602 Comps & Mercury C62 with Audible Physics Mids, Zapco ST-6x DSP Amp and Zapco ST-4x SQ. Right now im not planning on Subwoofer.

Headunit will be Kenwood DDX-9018sm. Hope this setting will give me what i need.

If you have any suggestions, Please........... All are welcome.

Woah how did you arrive at using so many speakers and that too from different brands, more is not better I hope you know this.

Pio
      80PRS | 7" Tablet | DigiOne Signature| AP New NZ6W | AP NZ3 | Biketronics BT4180 | Focal 33v2 | RF T1000-1bdcp | MiniDSP 8x12

No Status !!

Awesome

The kenwood will be really expensive way if bought from India. JVC 950 will give you equivalent output with less blings.

AUDIBLE PHYSICS AVATAR 136.10

Hungry

Quote Originally Posted by Madboy View Post
      The kenwood will be really expensive way if bought from India. JVC 950 will give you equivalent output with less blings.
      Kenwood any day (with this price bracket)
      May be you haven't try Kenwood (DDX-9018sm) else your reply wouldn't be same
      Last edited by NIRDESH_KUMAR; 27th Nov 2019 at 17:03.
      Audible physics Avatar 136 Active/MPS cables /Tru Tech Billet stage 2/SounDigital SD600.1/Sub -Audible physics Avatar 10"/ Focal Fps/Dayton 408

No Status !!

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by NIRDESH_KUMAR View Post
      Kenwood any day (with this price bracket)
      May be you haven't try Kenwood (DDX-9018sm) else your reply wouldn't be same
      Sir, i have used majority systems and i will vouch for Kenwood anyday when compared to other brands. The issue really comes with availability, after sales support and premium pricing. For a car like amaze, the HU will be that expensive. If budget aint a constraint.. all glory.. Neither i am a fan of JVC nor Pioneer.

AUDIBLE PHYSICS AVATAR 136.10

Hungry

Quote Originally Posted by Madboy View Post
      Sir, i have used majority systems and i will vouch for Kenwood anyday when compared to other brands. The issue really comes with availability, after sales support and premium pricing. For a car like amaze, the HU will be that expensive. If budget aint a constraint.. all glory.. Neither i am a fan of JVC nor Pioneer.
      Point 1. The issue really comes with availability, after sales support and premium pricing

Depends, from where or to whom you are going to source it, according to my knowledge kenwood officially available here in india (this perticular HU is already shortlisted hopefully he knows to whom he should contact in case of any issue)
      adding on to this according to my small experience about car audio i never found any issue with the any stereo like jvc ,kenwood,pioneer they are build to perform like with any car environment and if availability is the criteria than pioneer p 80rs is not so popular amount us (still not officially available here in india)

Point 2. For a car like amaze, the HU will be that expensive

car audio and other upgrades are totally independent with any car segment that an individual is going to look for i.e upgrade
      if car segment is deciding criteria than my hyundai i10 will never get a good audio install (check build and install section)
      Last edited by NIRDESH_KUMAR; 28th Nov 2019 at 14:58. Reason: ...
      Audible physics Avatar 136 Active/MPS cables /Tru Tech Billet stage 2/SounDigital SD600.1/Sub -Audible physics Avatar 10"/ Focal Fps/Dayton 408

No Status !!

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by NIRDESH_KUMAR View Post
      Point 1. The issue really comes with availability, after sales support and premium pricing

Depends, from where or to whom you are going to source it, according to my knowledge kenwood officially available here in india (this perticular HU is already shortlisted hopefully he knows to whom he should contact in case of any issue)
      adding on to this according to my small experience about car audio i never found any issue with the any stereo like jvc ,kenwood,pioneer they are build to perform like with any car environment and if availability is the criteria than pioneer p 80rs is not so popular amount us (still not officially available here in india)

Point 2. For a car like amaze, the HU will be that expensive

car audio and other upgrades are totally independent with any car segment that an individual is going to look for i.e upgrade
      if car segment is deciding criteria than my hyundai i10 will never get a good audio install (check build and install section)
      @ nirdesh: I never contradicted with any of your points. WRT to point no: 1 I have seen people waiting for almost 2 months to get their Kenwood HU repaired and lived with a big hole in their dash. Sourcing is not a rocket science, just need the right info to reach out.

Point 2: Time will tell you how much money need to be spend on a purpose at given level and how much quality is required to reach Nirvana

Just shared my opinion, not to contradict with. Cheers Buddy !!

Thread Information