• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret

Thread: Car Phone Holder | Magnetic | Metallic

Grande Punto 90hp

Awesome

Car Phone Holder | Magnetic | Metallic

After a lot of searching finally got my hands on this Metallic, Magnetic Mobile Phone Holder, Baseus is the brand name.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Links If fellow members wish to get the same.

Magnetic, Metallic Phone Holder, The one in Video
      AliExpress LInk: Baseus Magnetic Car Phone Holder For iPhone Samsung Xiaomi Magnet Mount Car Holder For Phone in Car Cellphone Smartphone Stand-in Phone Holders & Stands from Cellphones & Telecommunications on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Short Magnetic Holder
      Aliexpress Link: Baseus Magnetic Car Phone Holder Universal Magnet Holder in car Mobile Phone Holder Stand Mount For iPhone X 8 7 with small ears-in Phone Holders & Stands from Cellphones & Telecommunications on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Smallest Disc Type
      AliExpress: Baseus Univeral Magnetic Car Phone Holder Air Vent Mount Magnet Dashboard Car Holder Desk Wall Sticker Mobile Phone Holder Stand-in Phone Holders & Stands from Cellphones & Telecommunications on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      For complete details have a look at this Video

All comments, criticism, suggestions are welcome.

I hope you all would like this video , don't forget to subscribe my channel and share this video.
      To connect with me: https://www.facebook.com/VIvekRjDies...0107812297126/

Regards
      Vivek Aka VivekRj.Dieselhead
      pEOPLE dON'T fA!L , tHEY g!VE uP

Linea MJD

Secret

Any option without magnet?
      Basically, I do not want to stick something to the back of the phone.

Can it's base hold well to the the small flat space above the middle AC vents, below the curved dashboard?

Life's Boring !!!

Awesome

Chandigarh (Paradise) - Indrapuram (Vertical Slum)
      Quote Originally Posted by limraj View Post
      Basically, I do not want to stick something to the back of the phone.
      I would not like to change your opinion but like you I was also never in favor of Magnetic mobile holder. However approx a year back got one to try it out. Well since then I have never used my non magnetic holder as the magnetic holder provides much more flexibility and not even once has my phone been dropped when set up on the magnetic holder. Any future buys would be a magnetic holder only.

Grande Punto 90hp

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by back2u4u View Post
      I would not like to change your opinion but like you I was also never in favor of Magnetic mobile holder. However approx a year back got one to try it out. Well since then I have never used my non magnetic holder as the magnetic holder provides much more flexibility and not even once has my phone been dropped when set up on the magnetic holder. Any future buys would be a magnetic holder only.
      Exactly same thing happened with me, but the above video showing the product was a result of about 2-3 months of research. Believe me this is the best magnetic holder I can get in market today. Unfortunately it's only available with the seller whose link is there in the video and above post.

To know better about this product I would suggest to watch the video. I don't review products without using them.

Regards
      Vivek aka VivekRj.Dieselhead

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Does the magnet affect the direction sensor? If I am using Google maps while driving, will maps still work without a tower signal on this holder?

Grande Punto 90hp

Awesome

I use maps all the time while driving, never had any issues with the holder and I review the products after using them, so if there would have been any issue with this holder I would have clearly told in the video.
      All my reviews are unbiased and they'll always be.

Regards
      Vivek aka VivekRj.Dieselhead

Life's Boring !!!

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by ramakant View Post
      Does the magnet affect the direction sensor? If I am using Google maps while driving, will maps still work without a tower signal on this holder?
      I use the maps all the time. My office is just 4km away from home still I use Google Maps (you might think i am nuts but I do) and never has it deviated because of the magnetic field.

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by back2u4u View Post
      I use the maps all the time. My office is just 4km away from home still I use Google Maps (you might think i am nuts but I do) and never has it deviated because of the magnetic field.
      In the city I think the phones use the tower and accelerometer to figure out the location parhaps?

I rarely use the compass feature too. But when it's late at night and they ask one to take a diversion and one is in a remote area, then it comes in real handy. Especially in the hilly or remote areas where mobile signals are not there and I have to run the maps in completely offline mode.
      You know, the places where the stars in the sky are as clearly visible as lines on the road.

Life's Boring !!!

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by ramakant View Post
      In the city I think the phones use the tower and accelerometer to figure out the location parhaps?

I rarely use the compass feature too. But when it's late at night and they ask one to take a diversion and one is in a remote area, then it comes in real handy. Especially in the hilly or remote areas where mobile signals are not there and I have to run the maps in completely offline mode.
      You know, the places where the stars in the sky are as clearly visible as lines on the road.

Here's a youtube video which I recorded yesterday with data off and the mobile mounted on a magnetic holder for your reference. It worked flawless without any interference.

In the video for the first 4 minutes or so I was coming out of the basement of my apartment and it took some time for it to adjust to the orientation as as soon I come out of the apartment I have to take 2 u turns. So you see that around after 4 minutes of the video the navigation and compass stabilized.

Since the data was off Google Maps wanted to take me via the shortest route available which I know takes the longest time so took the alternate route and was not following google maps initially.

Thread Information