My Car's Rear Torsion Beam (RTB, was unfortunately Cut and Welded, hence) needs to be replaced. It costs Rs. 20,000. Though I am doubtful due to welding but Ford ASC has assured that it can be replaced under insurance. I may have to replace Wheel bearings (Rs. 6500) as well, whose cost I'll have to bear as the Ford ASC says. Any Advice?

My Car's insurance expires on 21st November, 2019 and I have 20% NCB currently. Unfortunately, I don't have NCB protector cover in my current policy. I am planning to buy NCB protector in my next policy and make claim after 22nd November, 2019 so that I don't lose out on future NCB discounts. [Kindly comment if this is a wise move or not, more insights in Point 1 below]

Now, I checked both PolicyBazaar and Coverfox and only Royal Sundaram and Edelweiss General Insurance are offering all 4 Add-ons that I want i.e Zero Dep, Invoice Cover, NCB Cover and 24x7 RSA, with same premium.

Since Edelweiss is a new company, I am planning to go for Royal Sundaram. RS also has cashless tie-up with most of Ford ASC

My last 3 policies are from New India Assurance which has tie-up with Ford ASCs too. But they do not offer Invoice cover after 3 years of ownership.

1) If I make claim in this policy I stand to lose around ₹2,500 due to loss of NCB which is too less compared to the cost of the RTB i.e. ₹20,000. But in terms of next 3-4 years, I stand to lose around ₹8-10,000. Kindly comment.

2) Mostly my car is parked in a gated community but I have taken Invoice cover in my last 2 policies to ensure peace of mind when while visiting outstation, I have to stay at some hotels with no proper parking. Should I continue with this cover?