• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret

Thread: Try this SERVICE ZONE for hardcore trouble shooting requirements of Maruti Cars

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Try this SERVICE ZONE for hardcore trouble shooting requirements of Maruti Cars

AUTOTEAM Sales and Services (P) Ltd, PIPELINE ROAD, PADIVATTOM, COCHIN, ERNAKULAM, COCHIN; the Maruti appointed only SERVICE ZONE in kerala. The same guys who were running Autoteam Maruti Authorised Service Centre here.

5 Brilliant and hardworking entrepreneurs who have thorough knowledge about Maruti cars. Technical director Mr.Rajan is an ex first rank holder in Maruti Skill Test conducted by MOL on all india basis.

These guys are well studied and have the potential to find the root cause of an issue and clear the same for ever.

I have personal experience of a side pulling issue connected with outer wear of front tyre. Both the dealer services in kochi washer thier hands of saying they are clueless. Even MOL's Territory Manager gone clueless and tried to fool me by adjusting the tyre pressures and tighting the dampners! SICK ppls.
      Thatz when I took it to Autoteam. One ful day with them... Rajan cleared the issue!

I strongly recommend this MSZ for all regular services and hardcore toubleshooting requirements of Maruti cars in KOCHI-KERALA.

Persons to contact: Rajan, Sunny, Dinesh, Mathew. Those who need an introduction may use my name and they will do the best
      chevy madness. Now a Harley too! :P

Awesome

Are they opening a branch in tvm, b'coz most of the ss ppl here are dumb greedy buggers. If they do I might be their first customer.

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by AGN View Post
      Are they opening a branch in tvm, b'coz most of the ss ppl here are dumb greedy buggers. If they do I might be their first customer.
      No such news atleast now. They already run a MASS in nearby town Aluva. I know ppl who drive down from places like trivandrum, kollam, calicut and such far places to get thier car serviced and trouble shooted. So if you have any specific issue to be sorted out.. give it a try ;-)

Awesome

any info whether they are in bangalore too?

Awesome

Sad part is that, I'm getting the news now. I was there at Kochi sometimes during Aug 2010 & had (still have) a frustrating issue with front apron. Atleast, I could've shown the issue to them & got an opinion. Nevertheless, Thanks for highlighting, I'll be certain to make use of the opportunity when I'm at Kochi next time.
      Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright before you hear them speak

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Aargee View Post
      Sad part is that, I'm getting the news now. I was there at Kochi sometimes during Aug 2010 & had (still have) a frustrating issue with front apron. Atleast, I could've shown the issue to them & got an opinion. Nevertheless, Thanks for highlighting, I'll be certain to make use of the opportunity when I'm at Kochi next time.
      Whatz ur issue with apron? Which car? Dun miss to get there next time

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by autonut View Post
      Whatz ur issue with apron? Which car? Dun miss to get there next time
      Sry to post this link, but the issue happened even before I joined GH's. Here's the issue on the Apron - Suggestion Req - WagonR bumper change - Page 2 - Team-BHP
      Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright before you hear them speak

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Aargee View Post
      Sry to post this link, but the issue happened even before I joined GH's. Here's the issue on the Apron - Suggestion Req - WagonR bumper change - Page 2 - Team-BHP
      GOODNESS! How did the shell got that kinda damage?! And why u tried a welding repair job on shell?! Anyways.. lemme know incase if you happen to be in cochin again.

Awesome

Oh thats terrible what hapend to your car, and welding jobs on apron is the worst. Now the damage being done, i doubt its gonna be safe.

Awesome

Well, safety is not a concern at all. Infact, in my last trip - Quick decided trip to temples in KA (pics from post 72)), I've never felt there was any issues at all. Like I said before in the other thread, the guys at Wadakkanchery did a commendable job for their level.

I'm thinking of taking it to Ignite garage in Chennai to have peace of mind.

Thread Information