• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suraksha Motors :Maruti Authorised Service station :Hosur Road Bommanhalli

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Suraksha Motors :Maruti Authorised Service station :Hosur Road Bommanhalli

hey guys i thought ill share my experience with suraksha motors . i have been their customer from the past five years.

It all started when we shifted our house to HSR layout and since then i have not looked at any other service station for my then M800 and now swift . for starters the guys over there are very frank and helpful. Lokesh the manager is a nice guy to talk with and patiently listens to your problem and if you frequent the place he takes special care of your car. lokesh and his team are pretty good when it comes to diagnosis of the car's problem and offer suitable solutions ( no unnecessary recommendations for part replacement or any such crap) vehicle delivery was also given on the promised time to me .

another thing which they are really good at is body work . and in this side of Bangalore they are pretty famous as well. these guys have two more service stations in electronic city and one in adugodi but i have never been there so cant comment on that.

overall a very good and no-nonsense place to get your maruti serviced.

Awesome

Hi harsha742 - If you don't mind, can you please PM me Lokesh's number?

Awesome

harsha742 I have been their customer from 4 years and I agree with what you said. The labor cost is less compared to other service centres. Even the owner Mr.Sudhakar is very friendly.
      Last edited by Kushanth; 21st May 2011 at 11:59.

Addicted to Diesel Torque!

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by harsha742 View Post
      Suraksha Motors
      Harsha, Do they have the Mobil1 fully synthetic engine oil? Please let me know.
      It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.

Awesome

revfriendly i have not seen them use MOBIL 1 synthetic oil i guess they use castrol and servo for most of the cars . its better to ask them . one more reason i have not asked is because for my 800 i never used synthetics and the swift has not completed 20k kms hence i myself have not shifted to synthetics . you can ask lokesh once if he can get it for you he surely will he's pretty helpful .

sorry for the late reply bro

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Kushanth View Post
      harsha742 I have been their customer from 4 years and I agree with what you said. The labor cost is less compared to other service centres. Even the owner Mr.Sudhakar is very friendly.
      Hi Kushanth! I am new to this forum. This is to inform you that now Surakshaa's attitude has changed regarding customers, may be they might be pampering old customers, but not the new ones like me.

I had been there after reading positive reviews on forums, eg: TBhp, but nor they were bothered regarding solving the issues and were cracking jokes among themselves in front of me that I have an illusion that my car is vibrating (I own an Alto LXI BS IV), but was witnessed by one their owner team members that indeed my car had some rattling issue but not resolved. Moreover, they did not pay me back my advance amount of 500 bucks which I have payed them for installing spacers. As I had installed alloys and were scraping the wheel arches, wanted to get them rectified, but did not want to fiddle with suspension, so had opted, but later when confirmed with other MASS, the other service stations were against the idea of installing spacers as the suspension would become stiff and ride would become bumpy. When I told this reason and canceled the booking, they refused to refund even a single penny and morever even refused to give some freebie/s to cover up the amount.

Regards

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Ayaz View Post
      Hi Kushanth! I am new to this forum. This is to inform you that now Surakshaa's attitude has changed regarding customers, may be they might be pampering old customers, but not the new ones like me.

I had been there after reading positive reviews on forums, eg: TBhp, but nor they were bothered regarding solving the issues and were cracking jokes among themselves in front of me that I have an illusion that my car is vibrating (I own an Alto LXI BS IV), but was witnessed by one their owner team members that indeed my car had some rattling issue but not resolved. Moreover, they did not pay me back my advance amount of 500 bucks which I have payed them for installing spacers. As I had installed alloys and were scraping the wheel arches, wanted to get them rectified, but did not want to fiddle with suspension, so had opted, but later when confirmed with other MASS, the other service stations were against the idea of installing spacers as the suspension would become stiff and ride would become bumpy. When I told this reason and canceled the booking, they refused to refund even a single penny and morever even refused to give some freebie/s to cover up the amount.

Regards

did you contact Mr.Sudhakar regarding this . try contacting him and let him know of your problem . I am not sure who attended you at suraksha but lokesh (service manager) and sudhakar are patient and willing to help.

Storme'd

Secret

Suraksha car care Pvt. Ltd definately is good MASS.

Lokesh is oversmart starting to impress me about all MODS from TBHP. According to Lokesh only Mods from TBHP are special guests! Also he was showing off that TBHP Mod's gypsy is for service immediately after off-roading! Big deal??

I told him about GearHeads and he was giving me a blank look and seemed disinterested coz for him TBHP is GOD!

This MASS i really got impressed after paid service and they r good at identifying specific problem - Kudos to Mr. Sudhakar!
      Last edited by lazybrain; 28th Nov 2011 at 00:22.
      Aerodynamics are for people who can’t build engines!

2014 Tata Safari Storme VX 4x2
      2006 Maruti Wagon R LXI - Sold (May 2014)

Jeh Jaiye Taha Suhele!!

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by lazybrain View Post
      Lokesh is oversmart
      Yes, heard about him and how Spidey gets serviced only at Suraksha. JeeperByHeart also is a regular there for servicing his car. Lokesh looks like a bragger though, maybe Shail can share more on this
      On 2 wheels - "Building my dream garage, one at a time!!" (2001 Yamaha RX135 4spd, 2009 RE Thunderbird TwinSpark, 2013 Honda Dio, 2016 RE Himalayan)
      On 4 wheels - "Let's go wheeling!!" (1985 MM540 XDB 4x4, 2000 Bolero SZ+ 4x4)

EAT | SLEEP | JEEP

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Sidhu Saab View Post
      JeeperByHeart also is a regular there for servicing his car. Lokesh looks like a bragger though, maybe Shail can share more on this
      hahahaha... I have been going there for past 3 years never had any problem with Lokesh... they are very effective in terms of finding root cause of the issue and fixing it.. never faced any false commitment... I do agree that Suraksha people are highly impressed by TBHP guys as after spidey's success lot of gypsies owners keep on coming there

other than that lot of TBHP members rides(Maruti) also goes there due to their good service and reputation...
      If you can't drive thru it, drive over it....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information