• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unlocked Iphone 3GS 16GB White For Sale

^_^
      not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Unlocked Iphone 3GS 16GB White For Sale

A Friend of mine wants to sell his White iPhone 3GS 16GB which is unlocked.

The phone is in absolute mint condition with No scratches on the screen. Very few scratches at the back.

Selling it for 15,000 and Its Pick up only.

He is currently in chennai till friday afternoon and will be in delhi after that.

ONLY Interested buyers can contact him and refer my name. SKC AKA (sathish).

Reason for Selling: He needs money to buy Speakers

Cotact Nitin Kumar

zero nine eight one eight six six nine seven zero eight
      Honk if you want to see my finger!

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by SKC View Post
      A Friend of mine wants to sell his White iPhone 3GS 16GB which is unlocked.
      Err there is no white iPhone 3GS. The first white iPhone was launched only a couple of weeks back and it's available only on the iPhone 4. Apple - Press Info - White iPhone Arrives Tomorrow
      I don't know what's gonna happen man but I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames

ICE Apprentice
      Walter White of ICE

Awesome

Gilead sir the 3GS did have the White version. Looks quite good. Usually sold for about 1.5k to 2k more than the black one.
      It's the best way to dump money and spend an inordinate amount of time...because all debts are paid when the hairs on the back of your neck stand straight up and goosebumps cover your arms, because the sound is SO good. - Scott Buwalda

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Karan Bhatia View Post
      Gilead sir the 3GS did have the White version. Looks quite good. Usually sold for about 1.5k to 2k more than the black one.
      Nope. It does not. I know this for sure. Cheap aftermarket white fitments were always available but the first real white iPhone is the iPhone 4. Here is a Steve Jobs interview from a couple of weeks ago where he discusses reasons as to why a white iPhone was so difficult to engineer. Apple's Jobs and Schiller On Why Making the White iPhone Was So Darn Tough | Ina Fried | Mobilized | AllThingsD
      I don't know what's gonna happen man but I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames

ICE Apprentice
      Walter White of ICE

Awesome

puzzling since it sold a lot here .. Even for a premium ... There are videos of the white version on YouTube as well ..
      It's the best way to dump money and spend an inordinate amount of time...because all debts are paid when the hairs on the back of your neck stand straight up and goosebumps cover your arms, because the sound is SO good. - Scott Buwalda

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Karan Bhatia View Post
      puzzling since it sold a lot here .. Even for a premium ... There are videos of the white version on YouTube as well ..
      They are all cheap chinese fitments, not the real thing from Apple. As you can see from that article, there is a lot more to making a white iPhone than just sticking a white panel in the back. Their biggest problem was tackling problems of washed out photos because the white case leaked more light than the black.

^_^

Awesome

Gilead saar - I am sorry but i disagree with you. I have bought 3-4 Iphone 3gs phones in white till now for my friends from US. The ones that i bought are with Box and bill that says Color as "WHITE" and even the box is of white color.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
      first real white iPhone is the iPhone 4
      Never seen the iphone 4 in white. Meaning there is NO white color in iphone 4. I know this cuz last month i was in the Apple store in L.A and specifically asked for a white iphone 4... and they said there is no white color in Iphone 4 Err...
      Last edited by SKC; 18th May 2011 at 17:33.

Awesome

saar - I am sorry but i disagree with you. I have bought 3-4 Iphone 3gs phones in white till now for my friends from US. The ones that i bought are with Box and bill that says Color as "WHITE" and even the box is of white color
      SKC saar I work for a carrier that purchases millions of iPhones a month. I think I know what I am talking about. Read the Steve Jobs interview in the WSJ article that I posted above. I don't know when you were in LA but the white iPhone 4 (the first white iPhone from Apple) was launched on 28th April 2011. Here is the link from Apple itself Apple - Press Info - White iPhone Arrives Tomorrow
      Last edited by Gilead; 18th May 2011 at 17:45.

^_^

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
      was launched on 28th April 2011
      i asked the Apple guys in March end. Thanks for clearing my head

But what about the iphone 3gs in white?

Awesome

But what about the iphone 3gs in white?
      Ahh, I just checked some stuff internally and Apple did ship limited quantities of the white 3GS. They stopped production due to various glitches with respect to shielding and camera and then worked for more than a year to perfect the white iPhone 4. My earlier information was not entirely accurate. My apologies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information