• Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 269 of 269 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269
    Results 2,681 to 2,685 of 2685

Thread: Accidents in India

ONE OF THOSE WHO LOVES TO
      DRIVE

Awesome

That looks more like Creta isn't it? I mean the tail lights, railing and especially the logo on the back is a single big circle (or oval).

ONE OF THOSE WHO LOVES TO
      DRIVE

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Sparrow View Post
      Delhi : Long drive in tight denim lands man in hospital emergency | The Indian Express

?Due to low BP over a long period, his kidneys were unable to function properly. He was put on a 24-hour dialysis therapy. We later found that he suffered from a massive pulmonary embolism because of the long drive. He was wearing tight-fitting denim, which can be a reason for the clot in his leg,? said Dr Naveen Bhamri, Director & HoD, Cardiology, Max Super Speciality Hospital, Shalimar Bagh.

Image Source : Delhi: Why long drives in automatic cars may be dangerous for you | Delhi News - Times of India
      Thanks for the informative post. I usually wear polyester cotton track pant (no Jeans!!!), stop every couple of hours and go for a little walk on the sides, do stretches and squats (might look weird but it pumps blood to heart). Most importantly drink plenty of water (so that will automatically make you stop the vehicle every now and then LOL). But I never realized that sitting for such long hours have such DEADLY consequences.
      Last edited by AKHAN; 26th Nov 2019 at 16:53.

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by AKHAN View Post
      That looks more like Creta isn't it? I mean the tail lights, railing and especially the logo on the back is a single big circle (or oval).
      True, but it looks like it was too far behind. The black car is behind a motorcycle and seems to be going much slower.

Sex is not the Answer. Sex is
      the Question. Yes is the
      Answer

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Sparrow View Post
      Due to low BP over a long period, his kidneys were unable to function properly.
      I think he might have had other problems that he did not know of before his drive. He might have gotten ill even if he had been at home. An eight hour drive would not do that to a healthy 30 year old person.
      Me at my age has done far more than that. I am 70. Driven many 15 hour stretches, both by car and motorcycle. In 3 months this year I did 19,000 km mostly on motorways. I had to do an oil change after 2 months.
      I am more than double his age and I have not led a healthy lifestyle at all. At 40 my doctor was telling me to cool down and relax if I wished to live longer. 40 cigarettes a day )for 40 years)and gallons of red wine and a little food was all my energy.

GearHead
      Forza Ferrari!!!

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Indian View Post
      I think he might have had other problems that he did not know of before his drive. He might have gotten ill even if he had been at home. An eight hour drive would not do that to a healthy 30 year old person.
      Agree with this. No way this drive could have caused him this issue, just an already existing condition aggravated. The media reporting it as an issue with driving automatic car, what nonsense reporting. If that is the case, almost everyone in the USA for example should be having this issue
      "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
      -Calvin

Dai!!!

Thread Information