• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pioneer Audiophile Package (P80RS +UB100 + SR100)

ICE Apprentice
      Walter White of ICE

Awesome

Pioneer Audiophile Package (P80RS +UB100 + SR100)

Guys I am selling one of my favorite head units ever made along with some accessories.

The Pioneer Package brings you ~

Pioneer DEH-P80RS

DEH-P880PRS - Superb Sound Control and Clarity just got Better with our New CD Receiver | Pioneer Electronics USA

Pioneer DEH-P880PRS (dehp880prs) Super High-Fidelity CD/MP3/WMA ( Please note that the asian version is the P80RS )

Used sparingly for slightly over 6 months. The face plate is scratch free. The chassis has some installation marks like any other HU.

The wiring harness, RCA harness, Fuse etc are all in perfect condition with some gum marks from the electrical tape.

Superb audiophile quality that delivers detailed and accurate sound. Can be used for an active setup as well.

You will get the original box, remote, wiring harness, RCA harness, manual, warranty card, Auto EQ microphone (never used) and any and every other document that I received.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hu2.JPG 
Views:	67 
Size:	594.9 KB 
ID:	58103

Pioneer DEH-P80RS

Name:	hu1.JPG 
Views:	69 
Size:	536.4 KB 
ID:	58102

Face Plate

Name:	hu.JPG 
Views:	76 
Size:	693.9 KB 
ID:	58101

Box, HU, Auto EQ Mic, Wiring harness, RCA harness, documents

Pioneer CD-UB100 USB Adapter

CD-UB100 USB Adapter - Pioneer Car Accessories

USB adapter for the P80RS and other Pioneer HU. This is exactly 5 months old as it was hard to find when I bought the HU.

Some installation marks. I have cleaned the unit properly.

The supplied Velcro strips are attached under the unit as it was mounted under the swat and fixed to the carpet.

Has IP-BUS out so that you can daisy chain any other IP-BUS adapter (iPod, BT, CD Changer etc)

You will get the original box, manual, document, power and ground harness, IP-BUS cable, USB cable along with the unit.

Name:	ub100.JPG 
Views:	85 
Size:	600.2 KB 
ID:	58104

CD-UB100

Name:	ub100p.JPG 
Views:	72 
Size:	651.7 KB 
ID:	58105

packed properly and all documents present

Pioneer CD-SR100 Steering Wheel Remote

CD-SR100 AV Steering Wheel Remote Control - Pioneer Car Accessories

Works perfectly with the P80RS and any other Pioneer HU. Change volume, tracks, folders, ATT etc right from your steering wheel conveniently.

This is not a directional remote and does not need to be pointed towards the HU to be used. Can be mounted on both the right and left side of the steering wheel easily.

You wil get the Original packaging, manual and the unit.

Name:	sr100.JPG 
Views:	61 
Size:	649.0 KB 
ID:	58107

*** Condition Applied ***

I will not sell the HU and the USB adapter separately even if you need just the USB adapter. I prefer to sell the entire package as it will be of a much higher value and use to the owner of the HU.

Name:	pack.JPG 
Views:	70 
Size:	765.5 KB 
ID:	58108

Pioneer Audiophile Package

Asking Price ~ 17k INCLUSIVE of shipping.

The price may seem high to many but please note that the equipment has been sparingly used and one of the best audiophile units made. The USB adapter is not commonly available and is priced more than the iPod adapter in the market. You are getting it for a fraction of the price in this package.

The shipping will be through DTDC Air and I will ship the package in a single box with foam packing peanuts and hence it will be slightly heavy ( another reason of the slightly high shipping cost). Will ship only through air so that it reached you safely and on time.

You can be assured that I pack all my equipment safely and properly and sent with all needed documents ( commercial declaration etc ). For feedback, you are welcome to contact members on the forum as per their convenience.

Reason for sale ~ I am using an Audison Bit One.1 and hence going to use it with a touch screen HU as I always wanted to. This head unit will not be in use hence selling it for the funds for the new head unit. This is not a distress sale.

Please Contact

Karan Bhatia

k a r a n 8 5 8 6 @ g m a i l . c o m

+ 9 1 9 8 7 8 2 4 4 3 1 2

( please remove spaces. if i am not able to take your call, my apologies. send me an sms and i shall get back to you ASAP )

Thank you for looking
      It's the best way to dump money and spend an inordinate amount of time...because all debts are paid when the hairs on the back of your neck stand straight up and goosebumps cover your arms, because the sound is SO good. - Scott Buwalda

O_o

Awesome

now where is optimus_prime

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
      now where is optimus_prime
      Up 007's ass.
      I don't know what's gonna happen man but I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames

Extinguished GearHead
      Throttle first... Think
      later...

Awesome

karanbhatia you traitor. You were supposed to tell call me as soon as you were planning to sell this not post it here

But still out of my budget and probably out of the league of the equipment in my car. It will make me want to keep upgrading
      Catch me if you can.....
      '08 Hyundai Verna CRDi

Hungry

Its raining P80RS in classifieds.
      Bump to Karan's offer.
      2015 Mercedes-Benz C200 Avantgarde
      1996 Mercedes-Benz E220

2016 Hyundai Creta SX(O)
      2017 Isuzu D-Max V Cross: PX5 Android HU -> AK4490EQ -> miniDSP C-DSP| Sony XM-GS4 | Kravchenko KAXBLTWT & HAT Legatia L6SE | Boston GT2125 | Vaani Vector 6.5mkII | SounDigital SD250.1| Infinity REF1200S
      2014 Hyundai Elite i20 Asta

ICE Apprentice
      Walter White of ICE

Awesome

To clarify/justify the shipping charges ~

Name:	packg.JPG 
Views:	45 
Size:	670.4 KB 
ID:	58109

Call me anal or and OCD patient when it comes to packing but please understand that this is high end expensive equipment. I have taken all measures for the shipping to be as safe and secure as possible.

While not needed ( product packaging is safe as it is ), I consider it a personal responsibility to ship the items securely. Please see the above pic. I have placed the items properly in a cardboard box and stuffed it left right and centre and underneath with packing peanuts.

All edges and opening will be taped off and the cardboard box will again be wrapped in thick brown paper.

I hope I have justified the price quoted and the condition of the equipment.

Thank you
      It's the best way to dump money and spend an inordinate amount of time...because all debts are paid when the hairs on the back of your neck stand straight up and goosebumps cover your arms, because the sound is SO good. - Scott Buwalda

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by karanbhatia View Post
      I hope I have justified the price quoted and the condition of the equipment.
      of course !! i only wish it was earlier....i needdinggggsss thgis plsss!!

Jai Radhe Maa

Secret

goddamn dude! All that stuff for 17K and you are *justifying* it!? If I didnt have the RS2 Id buy this before optimus_prime could even locate my ass.

Im interested in just the remote though. Let me know if you want to sell it individually. Does it need any sort of receiver connected to the HU?

ICE Apprentice
      Walter White of ICE

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
      goddamn dude! All that stuff for 17K and you are *justifying* it!?
      ahh well actually justifying the shipping charges ... that is why i showed a pic of the final package ...

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
      Im interested in just the remote though. Let me know if you want to sell it individually. Does it need any sort of receiver connected to the HU?
      no receiver of any sort needed .. works on the same IR as the factory remote ... this remote is easily available in the market though ... even for JVC there are remotes available ...

Jai Radhe Maa

Secret

Quote Originally Posted by karanbhatia View Post
      no receiver of any sort needed .. works on the same IR as the factory remote ... this remote is easily available in the market though ... even for JVC there are remotes available ...
      hmm. still, Im too lazy to go out in the market and shell out new part prices for a remote that I dont really need that much. if you wanna sell it separately, Ill buy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information